|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What scenery does the play open with?
(a) A street scene.
(b) The kitchen.
(c) The scrim wall of the tenement.
(d) The church.
2. Whose bedroom is mentioned from the beginning of Act I?
3. Who refers to the home/church as a Holy Ghost station during the first act?
(a) Brother Boxer.
(b) Sister Moore.
(d) Sister Boxer.
4. Who says, "Tell him to call on the Lord!"
(b) Sister Boxer.
(c) Brother Boxer.
5. Who tells David that he has a natural gift for music?
(c) Sister Moore.
Short Answer Questions
1. What nickname does Luke call his wife?
2. How long has Luke been separated from his wife and son?
3. When does the first act take place?
4. According to Luke, who goes digging for pork chops when she sees a man?
5. When Luke appears in Act I, how long does he say he'll be in town for?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)