|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the two collection plates made of?
(a) Both are made of brass.
(b) One is made of glass, and the other from brass.
(c) One is made of brass, and the other straw.
(d) Both are made of straw.
2. What type of set is used in "The Amen Corner"?
(a) A box set.
(b) Changing sets.
(c) A moveable set.
(d) A unit set.
3. Who says something about "wishing you'd leave the Lord's work to the Lord."?
4. What reason does David give for not wanting to go to Philadelphia with his mother?
(a) He doesn't want to miss playing the guitar in church.
(b) He has a cold starting.
(c) He doesn't like Philadelphia.
(d) He doesn't want to miss music school.
5. Who does the pastor suggest as a substitute piano player for the church service?
(a) Sister Jackson.
(b) Sister David.
(c) Sister Price.
(d) Sister Moore.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Luke know where to find Margaret?
2. When does the first act take place?
3. Why is everyone silent when Sisters Moore and Boxer finish singing in Act I?
4. The person who comes forward at the end of the sermon is carrying what?
5. The rumor that Brother Boxer has heard is that Luke's father is sick with what?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)