|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Brother Boxer looking for in the new Frigidaire?
(a) Iced Tea.
2. According to the pastor's first act sermon, what is an example of an activity one does when one's "mind ain't on the Lord"?
(a) Going out.
(b) Listening to music.
(c) Washing cocktail glasses.
(d) Reading the funny papers.
3. What does David say when his father asks if his mother is a good pastor?
(b) "Good pastor."
(c) David remains silent.
(d) " don't know."
4. In the sermon in the first act, who does the pastor say that King Hezekiah called on?
5. When Sister Moore asks if there's anyone who needs "the Lord's especial attention," who comes forward?
(a) Ida Jackson.
(d) Luke Alexander.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose bedroom is mentioned from the beginning of Act I?
2. How much does Sister Moore place in the offering basket in the first act?
3. What nickname does Luke call his wife?
4. Who tries to talk with the pastor about nothing being wrong with Brother Boxer's job in Act I?
5. What scenery does the play open with?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)