|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says something about "wishing you'd leave the Lord's work to the Lord."?
2. The rumor that Brother Boxer has heard is that Luke's father is sick with what?
(c) TB (tuberculosis).
3. What is located stage left in "The Amen Corner"?
(a) The church.
(b) The streent.
(c) An office building.
(d) The apartment.
4. Who is in his grave, according to Sister Boxer in the first act?
(a) Brother Alexander.
(b) Elder Smith.
(c) Brother Washington.
(d) Elder King.
5. Who leaves the service to put coffee on during the first act?
(c) Sister Boxer.
(d) Brother Boxer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the two collection plates made of?
2. Who does the pastor suggest as a substitute piano player for the church service?
3. What sits on top of the piano in the church in the first scene?
4. Who says, "Bring up a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not depart from it"?
5. Who tells David that he has a natural gift for music?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)