|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says something about "wishing you'd leave the Lord's work to the Lord."?
2. Who's reportedly been keeping bad company in Act I?
3. Who says, "Bring up a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not depart from it"?
(a) Sister Boxer.
(b) Sister Moore.
4. According to the pastor's first act sermon, what is an example of an activity one does when one's "mind ain't on the Lord"?
(a) Reading the funny papers.
(b) Going out.
(c) Washing cocktail glasses.
(d) Listening to music.
5. What is the first thing that Margaret says when Luke walks into the apartment in Act i?
(a) "I'm so glad to see you."
(b) "Get out."
(c) "What are you doing here?"
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tries to talk with the pastor about nothing being wrong with Brother Boxer's job in Act I?
2. What reason does David give for not wanting to go to Philadelphia with his mother?
3. The person who comes forward at the end of the sermon is carrying what?
4. Who tells Margaret and Odessa that they look "almost like two young girls this morning."
5. Who calls Luke a "bad boy"?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)