|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During Act I, two people say "God doesn't like liars." Who were they?
(a) Brother and Sister Boxer.
(b) Margaret and David.
(c) Sisters Boxer and Moore.
(d) David and Luke.
2. What is played as the music prologue to Act I?
(a) "I Laid My Burdens Down."
(b) "The Blues is Man."
(c) "I Got the Holy Spirit."
(d) "If Jesus Had to Pray, What About Me?"
3. In the sermon in the first act, who does the pastor say that King Hezekiah called on?
4. In the play, who claims to have left to get away from the stink of whiskey?
(b) Sister Moore.
5. Everyone tries to convince Margaret to stay to care for Luke instead of going out of town. What does she decide?
(a) Margaret calls and cancels her trip.
(b) Margaret decides to go on her trip.
(c) Margaret decides to postpone her trip for a couple of days.
(d) Margaret sends Sister Moore in her place.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Brother Boxer looking for in the new Frigidaire?
2. What nickname does Luke call his wife?
3. What type of set is used in "The Amen Corner"?
4. Where is the pastor planning on going after the church service in Act 1?
5. What scenery does the play open with?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)