Eight Week Quiz B
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says something about "wishing you'd leave the Lord's work to the Lord."?
2. Who says, "Tell him to call on the Lord!"
(a) Brother Boxer.
(c) Sister Boxer.
3. During the first act, Brother Boxer tell his wife and Sister Moore that he's heard that David's father is back in town. Where is David's father reportedly working?
(a) At another church.
(b) Blues club.
(c) Jazz club.
(d) Driving a bus.
4. What is played as the music prologue to Act I?
(a) "I Got the Holy Spirit."
(b) "I Laid My Burdens Down."
(c) "The Blues is Man."
(d) "If Jesus Had to Pray, What About Me?"
5. The set for "The Amen Corner contains what components?
(a) Home and church.
(b) A church and outside a church.
(c) Inside and outside of a house.
(d) Living room and bedroom.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the play, who claims to have left to get away from the stink of whiskey?
2. Everyone tries to convince Margaret to stay to care for Luke instead of going out of town. What does she decide?
3. Where is the pastor planning on going after the church service in Act 1?
4. What are the two collection plates made of?
5. What is located stage right in the first act and throughout the play?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)