Quiz: Act 1
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Who says something about "wishing you'd leave the Lord's work to the Lord."?
2. Approximately how much suggested time takes place during Act I?
a) A few days.
b) 24 hours.
c) Less couple of hours.
d) A few minutes.
3. During Act I, two people say "God doesn't like liars." Who were they?
a) David and Luke.
b) Margaret and David.
c) Brother and Sister Boxer.
d) Sisters Boxer and Moore.
4. What scenery does the play open with?
a) The church.
b) The scrim wall of the tenement.
c) A street scene.
d) The kitchen.
5. What nickname does Luke call his wife?
This section contains 315 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)