|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. There are four elders in the church. Who is the lone elder who does not seek to have Margaret removed as pastor?
(a) Sister Moore.
(b) Sister Rice.
(c) Brother Boxer.
2. Why does Margaret want the people in the church to be quiet in Act III?
(a) Because Luke is sick.
(b) She doesn't want them to be quiet.
(c) Because she needs to talk to David.
(d) Because she has a headache.
3. Why is Ida Jackson upset?
(a) Her baby is sick.
(b) Her husband left.
(c) Her baby died.
(d) Her husband lost his job.
4. In Act III, Margaret says she can't say the word(s) for "so be it" or "thy will be done." What is the word(s)?
(d) In Christ's name.
5. Who asks if drums and trumpets in church isn't worldly?
(a) Sister Sally.
(b) Sister Boxer.
(c) Sister Rice.
(d) Sister Douglass.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "Ain't a soul been born infallible"?
2. Who says, "he dying in his sins" during Act II?
3. Who says, "You play piano like I dreamed you would" to David in Act II?
4. Who leaves to look for David in Act II?
5. What time of day does Act III start with?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)