|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says something about "wishing you'd leave the Lord's work to the Lord."?
2. According to Brother Boxer in Act II, where has David been spending time?
(a) On the street.
(b) In bars.
(c) In church.
(d) At school.
3. What does Margaret have clutched in her hand in the last scene of "The Amen Corner"?
(a) Luke's mouthpiece.
(b) A bible.
(c) Money for the offering.
(d) Money left over from her trip to Philadelphia.
4. When Margaret was delivering their baby, where was Luke?
(a) Drunk and at her bedside.
(b) In a nightclub.
(c) In jail.
(d) On the road.
5. What scares David about being a musician?
(a) That he'll never make money.
(b) That he won't be good enough.
(c) That he won't have family.
(d) That he'll end up like his father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "I know the world is wicked"?
2. What music is playing in Luke's bedroom?
3. Who sings, "Who I'll be done with the troubles of the world" in Act III?
4. Why says, "God don't love the slothful"
5. Who says, "It's only natural for young boys to go a little wild every now and again"?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)