|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What scares David about being a musician?
(a) That he won't be good enough.
(b) That he'll never make money.
(c) That he'll end up like his father.
(d) That he won't have family.
2. What is located stage left in "The Amen Corner"?
(a) The apartment.
(b) The church.
(c) An office building.
(d) The streent.
3. Who asks if drums and trumpets in church isn't worldly?
(a) Sister Rice.
(b) Sister Boxer.
(c) Sister Sally.
(d) Sister Douglass.
4. What is Ida Jackson wearing?
(a) Jeans and a blouse.
(b) House dress and slippers.
(c) Sunday church clothes.
(d) Clothes for a nightclub.
5. In Act III, who asks Margaret where all her fervor has gone?
(c) Sister Moore.
(d) Brother Boxer.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act III, David talks about what he sees every time he plays music. What is it?
2. What is Brother Boxer looking for in the new Frigidaire?
3. in Act III, we learn what the weather was like on Margaret and Luke's wedding day. What was it?
4. Who cries in Act II?
5. What nickname does Luke call his wife?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)