|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first thing that Margaret says when Luke walks into the apartment in Act i?
(b) "Get out."
(c) "What are you doing here?"
(d) "I'm so glad to see you."
2. There are four elders in the church. Who is the lone elder who does not seek to have Margaret removed as pastor?
(a) Sister Moore.
(b) Brother Boxer.
(c) Sister Rice.
3. In talking about the events that occurred ten years ago, Luke says that they were cursed for what reason?
(a) Enjoying life.
(b) Not going to church.
(c) Being poor.
(d) Being in love.
4. According to the pastor's first act sermon, what is an example of an activity one does when one's "mind ain't on the Lord"?
(a) Washing cocktail glasses.
(b) Listening to music.
(c) Reading the funny papers.
(d) Going out.
5. In Act III, who asks Margaret where all her fervor has gone?
(b) Sister Moore.
(d) Brother Boxer.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does the first act take place?
2. When Margaret enters the kitchen and sees David, how is she dressed?
3. In Act III, who do we learn says, "How you this Lord's day morning"?
4. What is Brother Boxer's first name?
5. What day does Act III take place?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)