|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is David?
2. In Act III, who says that Margaret isn't living the life of a holy woman?
(a) Sister Boxer.
(b) Sister Moore.
(c) Ida Jackson.
(d) Brother Boxer.
3. What is located stage left in "The Amen Corner"?
(a) The apartment.
(b) An office building.
(c) The streent.
(d) The church.
4. What time of day is it when Act II begins?
(b) Late evening.
(c) Early morning.
(d) Late afternoon.
5. What scares David about being a musician?
(a) That he'll end up like his father.
(b) That he'll never make money.
(c) That he won't have family.
(d) That he won't be good enough.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is laid in the churchyard that Margaret refers to in Act II?
2. There are four elders in the church. Who is the lone elder who does not seek to have Margaret removed as pastor?
3. In Act II, who says that it's the man who's supposed to lead, not the woman?
4. Who are Odessa and Sisters Moore and Boxer talking about when Act II opens?
5. Who does Margaret predict will be the next pastor of the church?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)