|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "It's only natural for young boys to go a little wild every now and again"?
(a) Brother Boxer.
2. What does Margaret plan for David to do with his life?
(a) Become a teacher.
(b) Become a pastor.
(c) Become anything but a musician.
(d) Become a doctor.
3. Why does Margaret want the people in the church to be quiet in Act III?
(a) Because she has a headache.
(b) She doesn't want them to be quiet.
(c) Because Luke is sick.
(d) Because she needs to talk to David.
4. Who is the first character to speak in Act III?
(d) Ida Jackson.
5. What time of day is it when Act II begins?
(a) Late evening.
(b) Early morning.
(c) Late afternoon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is located stage right in the first act and throughout the play?
2. When Sisters Boxer and Moore enter the church in Act III, how are they clothed?
3. What is the first thing that Margaret says when Luke walks into the apartment in Act i?
4. During Act I, two people say "God doesn't like liars." Who were they?
5. Who says, "The truth is a two-edged sword"?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)