|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In talking about the events that occurred ten years ago, Luke says that they were cursed for what reason?
(a) Not going to church.
(b) Enjoying life.
(c) Being in love.
(d) Being poor.
2. Who is the "funny, fast-talking, fiery" person mentioned in Act II?
(a) David as a child.
(b) The old Margaret.
(c) The new Margaret.
(d) David as an adult.
3. Where was David seen talking to a white horn player?
(a) 125th Street.
(c) Wall Street.
(d) 51st Street.
4. In Act II, Luke accuses Margaret of treating David like he's how many years old?
(a) Five years old.
(b) Two years old.
(c) Eight years old.
(d) Ten years old.
5. Who defends Margaret to the others in Act II?
(a) Sister Moore.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act III, who says that Margaret isn't living the life of a holy woman?
2. Who says something about "wishing you'd leave the Lord's work to the Lord."?
3. Odessa encourages Margaret to return to the church towards the end of Act II for what reason?
4. What is the first thing that Margaret says in Act II?
5. Who says, "The whole world just get to be a great big empty basin"?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)