|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Act II, Brother Boxer insinuates that the congregation paid for what household item?
(a) Frigidaire refrigerator.
(c) A washing machine.
(d) New furniture.
2. Who does the pastor plan on seeing in Philadelphia?
(a) Mother Phillips.
(b) Sister Baker.
(c) The pastor's mother.
(d) Elder Thomas.
3. After speaking to Ida Jackson, Margaret speaks to her sister, who recommends that she do what?
(a) Practice her sermon.
(c) Spend time with Luke.
(d) Go lie down.
4. During the first act, Brother Boxer tell his wife and Sister Moore that he's heard that David's father is back in town. Where is David's father reportedly working?
(a) At another church.
(b) Blues club.
(c) Driving a bus.
(d) Jazz club.
5. Why says, "God don't love the slothful"
(b) Brother Boxer.
(c) Sister Boxer.
(d) Sister Moore.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says in Act II, "The way that box is going, you wouldn't of hear the Holy Ghost come in"?
2. in Act III, we learn what the weather was like on Margaret and Luke's wedding day. What was it?
3. Who's supposed to send a telegram if anything happens to Luke during "The Amen Corner."
4. What is Ida Jackson wearing?
5. How much was the offering for the pastor's trip to Philadelphia?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)