|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Sisters Boxer and Moore enter the church in Act III, how are they clothed?
(a) In their Sunday best.
(b) All in white.
(c) In robes.
(d) All in black.
2. How much does Sister Moore place in the offering basket in the first act?
(a) A dollar.
(b) Five dollars.
(c) Fifty cents.
(d) Two dollars.
3. What is located stage right in the first act and throughout the play?
(a) A bedroom.
(b) The kitchen.
(c) The church.
(d) The living room.
4. In Act III, who do we learn says, "How you this Lord's day morning"?
(a) Sister Moore.
(d) An old blind woman from Margaret's childhood.
5. What is Ida Jackson wearing?
(a) House dress and slippers.
(b) Clothes for a nightclub.
(c) Jeans and a blouse.
(d) Sunday church clothes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of set is used in "The Amen Corner"?
2. Who talks about escaping the pollution of the world in Act III?
3. What are the two collection plates made of?
4. When the congregation sings loudly and claps hands and shakes tambourines, this is called what kind of song?
5. Who says, "I know the world is wicked"?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)