|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is played as the music prologue to Act I?
(a) "The Blues is Man."
(b) "I Laid My Burdens Down."
(c) "If Jesus Had to Pray, What About Me?"
(d) "I Got the Holy Spirit."
2. What does Luke remove from his pajama pocket in Act II?
(a) A cigarette.
(b) A mouthpiece.
(c) A handkerchief.
3. What is Brother Boxer looking for in the new Frigidaire?
(d) Iced Tea.
4. What does Margaret advise Ida Jackson to do in Act III?
(a) Leave her husband.
(b) Come to the church service.
(c) Become a pastor.
(d) Have another baby.
5. Why says, "God don't love the slothful"
(b) Brother Boxer.
(c) Sister Moore.
(d) Sister Boxer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is located stage left in "The Amen Corner"?
2. According to Brother Boxer in Act II, where has David been spending time?
3. Who was out late the night before the church service in the first act?
4. Who says, "The whole world just get to be a great big empty basin"?
5. Who says something about "wishing you'd leave the Lord's work to the Lord."?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)