|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What reason does David give for not wanting to go to Philadelphia with his mother?
(a) He doesn't want to miss music school.
(b) He doesn't like Philadelphia.
(c) He has a cold starting.
(d) He doesn't want to miss playing the guitar in church.
2. Whose bedroom is mentioned from the beginning of Act I?
3. Why is everyone silent when Sisters Moore and Boxer finish singing in Act I?
(a) Everyone's head is bowed while they pray.
(b) The first act has ended.
(c) Everyone has left the apartment.
(d) Luke walks in the apartment.
4. Who says, "he dying in his sins" during Act II?
(a) Brother Boxer.
(c) Sister Moore.
(d) Sister Boxer.
5. In talking about the events that occurred ten years ago, Luke says that they were cursed for what reason?
(a) Being in love.
(b) Being poor.
(c) Enjoying life.
(d) Not going to church.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the pastor planning on going after the church service in Act 1?
2. Who's reportedly been keeping bad company in Act I?
3. What does David confess to in Act III that he's been doing for a long time?
4. Who says, "I know the world is wicked"?
5. Who does the pastor suggest as a substitute piano player for the church service?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)