|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Luke and Margaret confess that they still love each other in Act III, what song comes from the church?
(a) "The Old Ship of Zion."
(b) "Troubles of the World."
(c) "I'm Gonna Sit at the Welcome Table."
(d) "You Can Run On a Long Time."
2. Who says, "You play piano like I dreamed you would" to David in Act II?
(c) Brother Boxer.
3. According to the pastor's first act sermon, what is an example of an activity one does when one's "mind ain't on the Lord"?
(a) Listening to music.
(b) Going out.
(c) Reading the funny papers.
(d) Washing cocktail glasses.
4. What is on the record album that David is playing?
(a) Luke playing trumpet.
(b) Luke playing trombone.
(c) David playing piano.
(d) Dizzy Gillespie.
5. According to Luke, when did Margaret "find the Lord"?
(a) After David was born.
(b) After her wedding to Luke.
(c) After she kicked him out of the house.
(d) After having a stillborn child.
Short Answer Questions
1. What nickname does Luke call his wife?
2. Who says, "It's only natural for young boys to go a little wild every now and again"?
3. Why does Margaret slap her son?
4. Who says, "What you think the world's got out there for you but a broken heart?"
5. Who says something about "wishing you'd leave the Lord's work to the Lord."?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)