|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who enters the church during the last line of a song in Act II?
(a) Ida Jackson.
2. How old is David?
3. Where is Margaret when the play ends?
(a) Sitting in the kitchen.
(b) Sitting in pew.
(c) At the side of Luke's bed.
(d) On the pulpit.
4. What does Luke ask when he wakes in Act III?
(a) Luke asks Margaret is she still loves him.
(b) Luke asks where his son is.
(c) Luke asks what time it is.
(d) Luke asks if he's going to die.
5. Everyone tries to convince Margaret to stay to care for Luke instead of going out of town. What does she decide?
(a) Margaret decides to go on her trip.
(b) Margaret calls and cancels her trip.
(c) Margaret decides to postpone her trip for a couple of days.
(d) Margaret sends Sister Moore in her place.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Margaret returns from her trip in Act II, where does she go first?
2. Who cries in Act II?
3. According to Act III, who swallowed bitterness by the gallon jugful?
4. What concern does Sister Sally bring up to the others during Act II?
5. Who is at the pulpit as Margaret talks to Luke in Act III?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)