|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Bishop Williams' church located?
(a) 63rd Avenue.
(b) 145th Street.
(c) 51st Street.
(d) Next to Central Park.
2. Who does the pastor suggest as a substitute piano player for the church service?
(a) Sister Jackson.
(b) Sister Moore.
(c) Sister Price.
(d) Sister David.
3. What character brings up the costs of operating a church during Act II?
(a) Sister Moore.
(d) Sister Douglass.
4. What is Ida Jackson wearing?
(a) Sunday church clothes.
(b) Clothes for a nightclub.
(c) Jeans and a blouse.
(d) House dress and slippers.
5. What is Brother Boxer's first name?
Short Answer Questions
1. In the sermon in the first act, who does the pastor say that King Hezekiah called on?
2. Who says, "he dying in his sins" during Act II?
3. What music is playing in Luke's bedroom?
4. What does David confess to in Act III that he's been doing for a long time?
5. In Act II, Brother Boxer insinuates that the congregation paid for what household item?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)