|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is David?
2. What is played as the music prologue to Act I?
(a) "The Blues is Man."
(b) "I Laid My Burdens Down."
(c) "I Got the Holy Spirit."
(d) "If Jesus Had to Pray, What About Me?"
3. The rumor that Brother Boxer has heard is that Luke's father is sick with what?
(b) TB (tuberculosis).
4. What nickname does Luke call his wife?
5. How long has Luke been separated from his wife and son?
(a) 8 years.
(b) 10 years.
(c) 11 years.
(d) 12 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first thing that Margaret says when Luke walks into the apartment in Act i?
2. What do Margaret and Odessa agree that Brother Boxer doesn't have any right to be doing?
3. Why is everyone silent when Sisters Moore and Boxer finish singing in Act I?
4. Who calls Luke a "bad boy"?
5. Where is the pastor planning on going after the church service in Act 1?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)