|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During the first act, Brother Boxer tell his wife and Sister Moore that he's heard that David's father is back in town. Where is David's father reportedly working?
(a) Driving a bus.
(b) Jazz club.
(c) Blues club.
(d) At another church.
2. What is Brother Boxer's first name?
3. When Luke appears in Act I, how long does he say he'll be in town for?
(a) For the rest of his life.
(b) A week.
(c) A couple of days.
(d) A couple of weeks.
4. What sits on top of the piano in the church in the first scene?
(a) A trumpet and hymn books.
(b) Nothing sits on top of the piano in the first act.
(c) Hymn books and tambourines.
(d) A bible and piano music.
5. Who tells David that he has a natural gift for music?
(b) Sister Moore.
Short Answer Questions
1. The rumor that Brother Boxer has heard is that Luke's father is sick with what?
2. How much does Sister Moore place in the offering basket in the first act?
3. Who is it that appears in the alley before the pastor leaves on a trip?
4. What happens when Luke starts to leave during Act I?
5. Who leaves the service to put coffee on during the first act?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)