|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is located stage left in "The Amen Corner"?
(a) The church.
(b) An office building.
(c) The streent.
(d) The apartment.
2. Who tells Margaret and Odessa that they look "almost like two young girls this morning."
(c) Brother James.
(d) Brother Boxer.
3. The first spoken part of the play is from what character?
(a) Sister Boxer.
(b) Sister Moore.
4. What type of set is used in "The Amen Corner"?
(a) A unit set.
(b) A moveable set.
(c) A box set.
(d) Changing sets.
5. What is the first thing that Margaret says when Luke walks into the apartment in Act i?
(a) "I'm so glad to see you."
(b) "What are you doing here?"
(c) "Get out."
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose bedroom is mentioned from the beginning of Act I?
2. The rumor that Brother Boxer has heard is that Luke's father is sick with what?
3. Who leaves the service to put coffee on during the first act?
4. How old is David?
5. In the sermon in the first act, who does the pastor say that King Hezekiah called on?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)