|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells Margaret and Odessa that they look "almost like two young girls this morning."
(a) Brother Boxer.
(c) Brother James.
2. What is located stage right in the first act and throughout the play?
(a) The church.
(b) The living room.
(c) The kitchen.
(d) A bedroom.
3. What nickname does Luke call his wife?
4. What do Margaret and Odessa agree that Brother Boxer doesn't have any right to be doing?
(a) Not helping his wife with the house.
(b) Sitting in front of the television.
(c) Driving a liquor truck.
(d) Smoking and drinking.
5. According to the pastor's first act sermon, what is an example of an activity one does when one's "mind ain't on the Lord"?
(a) Washing cocktail glasses.
(b) Going out.
(c) Listening to music.
(d) Reading the funny papers.
Short Answer Questions
1. The set for "The Amen Corner contains what components?
2. Who does the pastor plan on seeing in Philadelphia?
3. What are the two collection plates made of?
4. Who leaves the service to put coffee on during the first act?
5. What is located stage left in "The Amen Corner"?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)