|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Luke appears in Act I, how long does he say he'll be in town for?
(a) For the rest of his life.
(b) A week.
(c) A couple of days.
(d) A couple of weeks.
2. How did Luke know where to find Margaret?
(a) Luke followed David to find Margaret.
(b) Luke knew Margaret would be somewhere near a church.
(c) Someone told Luke about Margaret in a letter.
(d) Luke asked around to find Margaret.
3. Who tells Margaret and Odessa that they look "almost like two young girls this morning."
(a) Brother Boxer.
(c) Brother James.
4. How much does Sister Moore place in the offering basket in the first act?
(a) Five dollars.
(b) Fifty cents.
(c) A dollar.
(d) Two dollars.
5. Who does the pastor plan on seeing in Philadelphia?
(a) Mother Phillips.
(b) The pastor's mother.
(c) Elder Thomas.
(d) Sister Baker.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "Cat got your tongue, Maggie?"
2. During Act I, two people say "God doesn't like liars." Who were they?
3. Who says, "Tell him to call on the Lord!"
4. During the first act, Brother Boxer tell his wife and Sister Moore that he's heard that David's father is back in town. Where is David's father reportedly working?
5. Who is in his grave, according to Sister Boxer in the first act?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)