|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose bedroom is mentioned from the beginning of Act I?
2. Approximately how much suggested time takes place during Act I?
(a) A few minutes.
(b) 24 hours.
(c) Less couple of hours.
(d) A few days.
3. What type of set is used in "The Amen Corner"?
(a) A box set.
(b) A moveable set.
(c) Changing sets.
(d) A unit set.
4. What do Margaret and Odessa agree that Brother Boxer doesn't have any right to be doing?
(a) Not helping his wife with the house.
(b) Driving a liquor truck.
(c) Smoking and drinking.
(d) Sitting in front of the television.
5. According to the pastor's first act sermon, what is an example of an activity one does when one's "mind ain't on the Lord"?
(a) Going out.
(b) Listening to music.
(c) Washing cocktail glasses.
(d) Reading the funny papers.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the sermon in the first act, who does the pastor say that King Hezekiah called on?
2. During Act I, two people say "God doesn't like liars." Who were they?
3. Who tells Margaret and Odessa that they look "almost like two young girls this morning."
4. Who leaves the service to put coffee on during the first act?
5. Which of the characters is the pastor as the play opens?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)