|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the pastor planning on going after the church service in Act 1?
2. Approximately how much suggested time takes place during Act I?
(a) Less couple of hours.
(b) A few minutes.
(c) A few days.
(d) 24 hours.
3. Who's supposed to send a telegram if anything happens to Luke during "The Amen Corner."
(b) Sister Moore.
(d) Sister Boxer.
4. What happens when Luke starts to leave during Act I?
(a) Margaret starts crying.
(b) Luke begins uncontrollable coughing.
(c) David asks him not to go.
(d) Luke falls against the table.
5. Who is it that appears in the alley before the pastor leaves on a trip?
(a) Mother Phillips.
(b) Ida Jackson.
(c) Elder Johnson.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who refers to the home/church as a Holy Ghost station during the first act?
2. Who is in his grave, according to Sister Boxer in the first act?
3. The set for "The Amen Corner contains what components?
4. Who says, "Tell him to call on the Lord!"
5. The first spoken part of the play is from what character?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)