|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the pastor's first act sermon, what is an example of an activity one does when one's "mind ain't on the Lord"?
(a) Going out.
(b) Reading the funny papers.
(c) Washing cocktail glasses.
(d) Listening to music.
2. Before the curtain rises in the first act, there are street sounds including laughter, cursing, and a radio. What other sound is heard?
(c) A phone ringing.
(d) Piano playing.
3. What nickname does Luke call his wife?
4. Who's reportedly been keeping bad company in Act I?
5. What happens when Luke starts to leave during Act I?
(a) Margaret starts crying.
(b) David asks him not to go.
(c) Luke falls against the table.
(d) Luke begins uncontrollable coughing.
Short Answer Questions
1. The set for "The Amen Corner contains what components?
2. During the first act, Brother Boxer tell his wife and Sister Moore that he's heard that David's father is back in town. Where is David's father reportedly working?
3. Who says something about "wishing you'd leave the Lord's work to the Lord."?
4. Who refers to the home/church as a Holy Ghost station during the first act?
5. Who does the pastor suggest as a substitute piano player for the church service?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)