|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the pastor plan on seeing in Philadelphia?
(a) The pastor's mother.
(b) Sister Baker.
(c) Elder Thomas.
(d) Mother Phillips.
2. What are the two collection plates made of?
(a) Both are made of brass.
(b) One is made of brass, and the other straw.
(c) Both are made of straw.
(d) One is made of glass, and the other from brass.
3. When Sister Moore asks if there's anyone who needs "the Lord's especial attention," who comes forward?
(a) Ida Jackson.
(d) Luke Alexander.
4. How did Luke know where to find Margaret?
(a) Someone told Luke about Margaret in a letter.
(b) Luke followed David to find Margaret.
(c) Luke knew Margaret would be somewhere near a church.
(d) Luke asked around to find Margaret.
5. When does the first act take place?
(a) A Saturday morning.
(b) A Sunday morning.
(c) We aren't told.
(d) Saturday afternoon.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is David?
2. Who leaves the service to put coffee on during the first act?
3. Who says something about "wishing you'd leave the Lord's work to the Lord."?
4. When Luke appears in Act I, how long does he say he'll be in town for?
5. What type of set is used in "The Amen Corner"?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)