Four Week Quiz B
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Margaret slaps David in Act III, what does he do?
(a) David leaves the house.
(b) David sits at the table with his head in his hands.
(c) David goes to check on his father.
(d) David yells at his mother.
2. Who talks about escaping the pollution of the world in Act III?
(a) Sister Moore.
(b) Sister Boxer.
3. What does Margaret plan for David to do with his life?
(a) Become a teacher.
(b) Become a doctor.
(c) Become anything but a musician.
(d) Become a pastor.
4. During the first act, Brother Boxer tell his wife and Sister Moore that he's heard that David's father is back in town. Where is David's father reportedly working?
(a) Driving a bus.
(b) At another church.
(c) Jazz club.
(d) Blues club.
5. What is played as the music prologue to Act I?
(a) "The Blues is Man."
(b) "If Jesus Had to Pray, What About Me?"
(c) "I Got the Holy Spirit."
(d) "I Laid My Burdens Down."
Short Answer Questions
1. When Luke and Margaret confess that they still love each other in Act III, what song comes from the church?
2. Who does Margaret want to talk to before she goes in front of the church?
3. In the play, who claims to have left to get away from the stink of whiskey?
4. How much does Sister Moore place in the offering basket in the first act?
5. What reason does David give for not wanting to go to Philadelphia with his mother?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)