|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Luke, when did Margaret "find the Lord"?
(a) After having a stillborn child.
(b) After her wedding to Luke.
(c) After David was born.
(d) After she kicked him out of the house.
2. Who says that there "ain't no age in the Lord"?
(b) Sister Boxer.
(c) Sister Moore.
(d) Brother Boxer.
3. In talking about the events that occurred ten years ago, Luke says that they were cursed for what reason?
(a) Not going to church.
(b) Being in love.
(c) Enjoying life.
(d) Being poor.
4. Who is the "funny, fast-talking, fiery" person mentioned in Act II?
(a) The new Margaret.
(b) David as an adult.
(c) The old Margaret.
(d) David as a child.
5. Act II takes place how many days later than Act I?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the pastor planning on going after the church service in Act 1?
2. Who says something about "wishing you'd leave the Lord's work to the Lord."?
3. Who says, "The whole world just get to be a great big empty basin"?
4. When Margaret returns from her trip in Act II, where does she go first?
5. In the sermon in the first act, who does the pastor say that King Hezekiah called on?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)