|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Act II, Luke accuses Margaret of treating David like he's how many years old?
(a) Two years old.
(b) Ten years old.
(c) Eight years old.
(d) Five years old.
2. Who is in his grave, according to Sister Boxer in the first act?
(a) Brother Alexander.
(b) Elder Smith.
(c) Brother Washington.
(d) Elder King.
3. During Act I, two people say "God doesn't like liars." Who were they?
(a) David and Luke.
(b) Margaret and David.
(c) Sisters Boxer and Moore.
(d) Brother and Sister Boxer.
4. What hope did Luke reveal to David during Act II?
(a) That they would play music together.
(b) That they would live together again.
(c) That they would travel together.
(d) That Luke would have grandchildren.
5. What does Margaret plan for David to do with his life?
(a) Become a pastor.
(b) Become a teacher.
(c) Become a doctor.
(d) Become anything but a musician.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "Bring up a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not depart from it"?
2. What did Odessa do to buy the household item in question?
3. Why is everyone silent when Sisters Moore and Boxer finish singing in Act I?
4. Who says, "You play piano like I dreamed you would" to David in Act II?
5. When Brother Boxer says, "But he got trumpets or some kind of horn in his blood," who is he referring to?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)