|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is played as the music prologue to Act I?
(a) "I Got the Holy Spirit."
(b) "The Blues is Man."
(c) "I Laid My Burdens Down."
(d) "If Jesus Had to Pray, What About Me?"
2. What character brings up the costs of operating a church during Act II?
(a) Sister Douglass.
(b) Sister Moore.
3. What scares David about being a musician?
(a) That he'll end up like his father.
(b) That he'll never make money.
(c) That he won't be good enough.
(d) That he won't have family.
4. Who mentions David leaving home?
5. Who went downtown and saw Luke the night before the first scene?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Sister Moore asks if there's anyone who needs "the Lord's especial attention," who comes forward?
2. Who says something about "wishing you'd leave the Lord's work to the Lord."?
3. In Act II, Brother Boxer insinuates that the congregation paid for what household item?
4. Who says, "Cat got your tongue, Maggie?"
5. Who was out late the night before the church service in the first act?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)