|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sound interrupts the argument in the church during Act II?
(a) Shouting from Margarets house.
(b) Jazz music in the street.
(c) Music from Margaret's house.
2. What is located stage right in the first act and throughout the play?
(a) A bedroom.
(b) The church.
(c) The kitchen.
(d) The living room.
3. What do Margaret and Odessa agree that Brother Boxer doesn't have any right to be doing?
(a) Not helping his wife with the house.
(b) Driving a liquor truck.
(c) Smoking and drinking.
(d) Sitting in front of the television.
4. In Act II, Sister Moore suggests that Margaret has engaged in another wrongdoing. What is this wrongdoing?
(a) Drinking alcohol.
(b) Stealing money from the congregation.
(c) Going out with men.
5. Who says, "You play piano like I dreamed you would" to David in Act II?
(c) Brother Boxer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "Bring up a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not depart from it"?
2. What does Luke remove from his pajama pocket in Act II?
3. What is Brother Boxer's first name?
4. Who does the pastor plan on seeing in Philadelphia?
5. Luke thinks Margaret is treating David like he's how old in Act II?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)