|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who asks if drums and trumpets in church isn't worldly?
(a) Sister Boxer.
(b) Sister Sally.
(c) Sister Rice.
(d) Sister Douglass.
2. Who are Odessa and Sisters Moore and Boxer talking about when Act II opens?
(a) Ida Jackson.
3. Who says something about "wishing you'd leave the Lord's work to the Lord."?
4. Who was out late the night before the church service in the first act?
5. In Act II, who says that it's the man who's supposed to lead, not the woman?
(a) Brother Boxer.
(b) Sister Boxer.
(d) Sister Moore.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who leaves the service to put coffee on during the first act?
2. What is the first thing that Margaret says when Luke walks into the apartment in Act i?
3. In Act II, Margaret is asked how she returned home from Philadelphia. Her answer was what?
4. How much does Sister Moore place in the offering basket in the first act?
5. In the sermon in the first act, who does the pastor say that King Hezekiah called on?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)