|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the play, who claims to have left to get away from the stink of whiskey?
(b) Sister Moore.
2. During Act I, two people say "God doesn't like liars." Who were they?
(a) Sisters Boxer and Moore.
(b) Brother and Sister Boxer.
(c) Margaret and David.
(d) David and Luke.
3. Who says, "The whole world just get to be a great big empty basin"?
(a) Sister Boxer.
(b) Brother Boxer.
4. The set for "The Amen Corner contains what components?
(a) Home and church.
(b) Inside and outside of a house.
(c) A church and outside a church.
(d) Living room and bedroom.
5. Who is in his grave, according to Sister Boxer in the first act?
(a) Elder Smith.
(b) Elder King.
(c) Brother Alexander.
(d) Brother Washington.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Margaret returns from her trip in Act II, where does she go first?
2. Three women are in the kitchen when Act II begins. Who else is in the scene?
3. Who says, "I'm bearing witness to the truth" in Act II.
4. Whose bedroom is mentioned from the beginning of Act I?
5. Who does the pastor suggest as a substitute piano player for the church service?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)