|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Act II, Margaret is asked how she returned home from Philadelphia. Her answer was what?
(a) Received a ride from someone.
(b) Rode the train.
(c) Rode the bus.
(d) Flew in an airplane.
2. What is located stage left in "The Amen Corner"?
(a) An office building.
(b) The streent.
(c) The church.
(d) The apartment.
3. Who refers to the home/church as a Holy Ghost station during the first act?
(a) Sister Moore.
(b) Sister Boxer.
(d) Brother Boxer.
4. What musicians does David compare his father to in Act II?
(a) Louis Armstrong and John Coltrane.
(b) Miles Davis and Jellyroll Morton.
(c) Jellyroll Morton and Louis Armstrong.
(d) John Coltrane and Charlie Parker.
5. Who enters the church during the last line of a song in Act II?
(d) Ida Jackson.
Short Answer Questions
1. Approximately how much suggested time takes place during Act I?
2. The first spoken part of the play is from what character?
3. Who is the first to begin singing in Act II?
4. According to Luke, when did Margaret "find the Lord"?
5. According to Brother Boxer in Act II, where has David been spending time?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)