|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the pastor plan on seeing in Philadelphia?
(a) Elder Thomas.
(b) Mother Phillips.
(c) The pastor's mother.
(d) Sister Baker.
2. What musicians does David compare his father to in Act II?
(a) John Coltrane and Charlie Parker.
(b) Louis Armstrong and John Coltrane.
(c) Miles Davis and Jellyroll Morton.
(d) Jellyroll Morton and Louis Armstrong.
3. Whose bedroom is mentioned from the beginning of Act I?
4. In Act II, what does Luke call the baby the he and his wife lost?
5. When Sister Moore asks if there's anyone who needs "the Lord's especial attention," who comes forward?
(a) Ida Jackson.
(b) Luke Alexander.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Luke know where to find Margaret?
2. What does Margaret plan for David to do with his life?
3. What is played as the music prologue to Act I?
4. What happens when Luke starts to leave during Act I?
5. Who went downtown and saw Luke the night before the first scene?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)