|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why didn't David know much about his father's musical career?
(a) David thought his father was dead.
(b) David thought his father was in jail.
(c) David didn't have a phonograph to listen to his records.
(d) David didn't know his father was a musician.
2. Who are Odessa and Sisters Moore and Boxer talking about when Act II opens?
(c) Ida Jackson.
3. In Act II, when does David say that he stopped believing?
(a) When he turned 18.
(b) When he started lying to his mother.
(c) When he started going to music school.
(d) When some men approached him about playing music.
4. What are the two collection plates made of?
(a) Both are made of brass.
(b) Both are made of straw.
(c) One is made of glass, and the other from brass.
(d) One is made of brass, and the other straw.
5. In Act II, we learn that it cost how much to get a specific window painted?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who leaves the service to put coffee on during the first act?
2. Who says, "Cat got your tongue, Maggie?"
3. Who's reportedly been keeping bad company in Act I?
4. In Act II, what does Luke call the baby the he and his wife lost?
5. Three women are in the kitchen when Act II begins. Who else is in the scene?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)