|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The set for "The Amen Corner contains what components?
(a) Inside and outside of a house.
(b) A church and outside a church.
(c) Living room and bedroom.
(d) Home and church.
2. Who is the first to begin singing in Act II?
(a) Sister Moore.
(b) Sister Boxer.
(c) Sister Rice.
3. How much was the offering for the pastor's trip to Philadelphia?
4. How old is David?
5. Who went downtown and saw Luke the night before the first scene?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who refers to the home/church as a Holy Ghost station during the first act?
2. According to Luke, who goes digging for pork chops when she sees a man?
3. According to Brother Boxer in Act II, where has David been spending time?
4. Who enters the church during the last line of a song in Act II?
5. Before the curtain rises in the first act, there are street sounds including laughter, cursing, and a radio. What other sound is heard?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)