|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Act II, Sister Moore suggests that Margaret has engaged in another wrongdoing. What is this wrongdoing?
(b) Drinking alcohol.
(c) Going out with men.
(d) Stealing money from the congregation.
2. What do Margaret and Odessa agree that Brother Boxer doesn't have any right to be doing?
(a) Not helping his wife with the house.
(b) Driving a liquor truck.
(c) Sitting in front of the television.
(d) Smoking and drinking.
3. Who is the first to begin singing in Act II?
(b) Sister Boxer.
(c) Sister Moore.
(d) Sister Rice.
4. In Act II, Luke accuses Margaret of treating David like he's how many years old?
(a) Two years old.
(b) Ten years old.
(c) Five years old.
(d) Eight years old.
5. What concern does Sister Sally bring up to the others during Act II?
(a) Why David hasn't been in church.
(b) Why the pastor hadn't visited a sick parishoner.
(c) Why they can't move to a better building.
(d) Why they had to pay so much for a window.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does the first act take place?
2. Odessa encourages Margaret to return to the church towards the end of Act II for what reason?
3. Why didn't David know much about his father's musical career?
4. Who says, "The way that box is going, you wouldn't of hear the Holy Ghost come in"?
5. Who was out late the night before the church service in the first act?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)