|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Luke remove from his pajama pocket in Act II?
(a) A mouthpiece.
(c) A cigarette.
(d) A handkerchief.
2. What happens when Luke starts to leave during Act I?
(a) Luke falls against the table.
(b) Margaret starts crying.
(c) Luke begins uncontrollable coughing.
(d) David asks him not to go.
3. Who refers to the home/church as a Holy Ghost station during the first act?
(a) Brother Boxer.
(b) Sister Moore.
(c) Sister Boxer.
4. When Margaret was delivering their baby, where was Luke?
(a) In jail.
(b) In a nightclub.
(c) Drunk and at her bedside.
(d) On the road.
5. Where was David seen talking to a white horn player?
(a) 51st Street.
(b) Wall Street.
(d) 125th Street.
Short Answer Questions
1. What scenery does the play open with?
2. During the first act, Brother Boxer tell his wife and Sister Moore that he's heard that David's father is back in town. Where is David's father reportedly working?
3. Who is the first to begin singing in Act II?
4. Where is the pastor planning on going after the church service in Act 1?
5. Who says, "Ain't a soul been born infallible"?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)