|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "Cat got your tongue, Maggie?"
(a) Brother Boxer.
(d) Sister Moore.
2. Who are Odessa and Sisters Moore and Boxer talking about when Act II opens?
(c) Ida Jackson.
3. What happens when Luke starts to leave during Act I?
(a) David asks him not to go.
(b) Luke falls against the table.
(c) Luke begins uncontrollable coughing.
(d) Margaret starts crying.
4. Whose bedroom is mentioned from the beginning of Act I?
5. What scares David about being a musician?
(a) That he won't have family.
(b) That he'll end up like his father.
(c) That he won't be good enough.
(d) That he'll never make money.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time of day is it when Act II begins?
2. In Act II, Margaret is asked how she returned home from Philadelphia. Her answer was what?
3. Who's reportedly been keeping bad company in Act I?
4. What music is playing in Luke's bedroom?
5. In Act II, Sister Moore suggests that Margaret has engaged in another wrongdoing. What is this wrongdoing?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)