|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The set for "The Amen Corner contains what components?
(a) Inside and outside of a house.
(b) Living room and bedroom.
(c) Home and church.
(d) A church and outside a church.
2. In Act II, what does Luke call the baby the he and his wife lost?
3. How much does Sister Moore place in the offering basket in the first act?
(a) Five dollars.
(b) Two dollars.
(c) A dollar.
(d) Fifty cents.
4. When the congregation sings loudly and claps hands and shakes tambourines, this is called what kind of song?
(a) Folk music.
(b) Gospel music.
(c) A "shout" song.
(d) "Feel good" music.
5. When Margaret returns from her trip in Act II, where does she go first?
(a) To check on Luke.
(b) To get a drink from the refrigerator.
(c) The church.
(d) Looking for David.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is in his grave, according to Sister Boxer in the first act?
2. Where is the pastor planning on going after the church service in Act 1?
3. In Act II, Margaret is asked how she returned home from Philadelphia. Her answer was what?
4. What time of day is it when Act II begins?
5. What instrument did Luke make a living playing?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)