|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Act II, we learn that it cost how much to get a specific window painted?
2. What does Margaret plan for David to do with his life?
(a) Become a teacher.
(b) Become anything but a musician.
(c) Become a doctor.
(d) Become a pastor.
3. In Act II, which character mentioned going to Philadelphia with her husband, Herman?
(a) Sister Sally.
(b) Sister Rice.
(c) Sister Douglass.
(d) Ida Jackson.
4. What concern does Sister Sally bring up to the others during Act II?
(a) Why the pastor hadn't visited a sick parishoner.
(b) Why they can't move to a better building.
(c) Why David hasn't been in church.
(d) Why they had to pay so much for a window.
5. Who went downtown and saw Luke the night before the first scene?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who defends Margaret to the others in Act II?
2. When Margaret was delivering their baby, where was Luke?
3. Where was David seen talking to a white horn player?
4. What instrument did Luke make a living playing?
5. Who mentions David leaving home?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)