|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who went downtown and saw Luke the night before the first scene?
2. What is located stage right in the first act and throughout the play?
(a) The kitchen.
(b) A bedroom.
(c) The church.
(d) The living room.
3. What is Brother Boxer's first name?
4. In talking about the events that occurred ten years ago, Luke says that they were cursed for what reason?
(a) Being poor.
(b) Being in love.
(c) Not going to church.
(d) Enjoying life.
5. In the play, who claims to have left to get away from the stink of whiskey?
(a) Sister Moore.
Short Answer Questions
1. Luke thinks Margaret is treating David like he's how old in Act II?
2. Who was out late the night before the church service in the first act?
3. Who is the "funny, fast-talking, fiery" person mentioned in Act II?
4. Who cries in Act II?
5. When Margaret returns from her trip in Act II, where does she go first?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)