|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Luke remove from his pajama pocket in Act II?
(a) A handkerchief.
(b) A mouthpiece.
(d) A cigarette.
2. In talking about the events that occurred ten years ago, Luke says that they were cursed for what reason?
(a) Not going to church.
(b) Being in love.
(c) Being poor.
(d) Enjoying life.
3. Odessa encourages Margaret to return to the church towards the end of Act II for what reason?
(a) To pray for Luke.
(b) To prepare her sermon.
(c) To attend a business meeting.
(d) To see an upset parishioner.
4. How long has Luke been separated from his wife and son?
(a) 11 years.
(b) 8 years.
(c) 12 years.
(d) 10 years.
5. Who leaves the service to put coffee on during the first act?
(b) Brother Boxer.
(d) Sister Boxer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Luke thinks Margaret is treating David like he's how old in Act II?
2. How did Luke know where to find Margaret?
3. What happens when Luke starts to leave during Act I?
4. What sits on top of the piano in the church in the first scene?
5. What nickname does Luke call his wife?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)