|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Brother Boxer says, "But he got trumpets or some kind of horn in his blood," who is he referring to?
(a) Brother Stanley.
(b) A Philadelphia church member.
2. Who is laid in the churchyard that Margaret refers to in Act II?
(a) Baby daughter.
(b) Margaret's mother.
(c) A pastor friend.
(d) David's brother.
3. Who are Odessa and Sisters Moore and Boxer talking about when Act II opens?
(a) Ida Jackson.
4. What does David say when his father asks if his mother is a good pastor?
(a) " don't know."
(b) David remains silent.
(c) "Good pastor."
5. In Act II, we learn that it cost how much to get a specific window painted?
Short Answer Questions
1. How much was the offering for the pastor's trip to Philadelphia?
2. Where is the pastor planning on going after the church service in Act 1?
3. What is played as the music prologue to Act I?
4. In Act II, when does David say that he stopped believing?
5. Who does the pastor plan on seeing in Philadelphia?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)