|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is located stage left in "The Amen Corner"?
(a) The apartment.
(b) An office building.
(c) The church.
(d) The streent.
2. In Act III, what does David think will happen if he listens to his mother?
(a) That he'll have to leave music behind.
(b) That he won't have any friends.
(c) That she will hate him.
(d) That he will hate her.
3. Who mentions David leaving home?
4. Why is Ida Jackson upset?
(a) Her baby is sick.
(b) Her husband lost his job.
(c) Her husband left.
(d) Her baby died.
5. Who's the last character to speak in Act II?
(d) Sister Moore.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act II, how much did Brother Boxer say that it cost him to go to Philadelphia?
2. Why does Odessa refer to Sister Moore as "poor Sister Moore" in Act III?
3. Who is in his grave, according to Sister Boxer in the first act?
4. The person who comes forward at the end of the sermon is carrying what?
5. Approximately how much suggested time takes place during Act I?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)