|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Act III, Luke asks Margaret if she was happy on the day they married. What was her answer?
(b) She refused to answer the question.
2. How long has Luke been separated from his wife and son?
(a) 11 years.
(b) 8 years.
(c) 10 years.
(d) 12 years.
3. Who says, "The way that box is going, you wouldn't of hear the Holy Ghost come in"?
(a) Brother Boxer.
(d) Sister Moore.
4. Who mentions David leaving home?
5. In Act II, Sister Moore suggests that Margaret has engaged in another wrongdoing. What is this wrongdoing?
(a) Stealing money from the congregation.
(b) Drinking alcohol.
(d) Going out with men.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Luke, who goes digging for pork chops when she sees a man?
2. According to Brother Boxer in Act II, where has David been spending time?
3. Odessa encourages Margaret to return to the church towards the end of Act II for what reason?
4. What does Margaret accuse David and Luke of in Act II?
5. Where is Bishop Williams' church located?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)