|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who's the last character to speak in Act II?
(d) Sister Moore.
2. Who says in Act II, "The way that box is going, you wouldn't of hear the Holy Ghost come in"?
(a) Sister Moore.
(c) Sister Boxer.
3. Who is in his grave, according to Sister Boxer in the first act?
(a) Brother Washington.
(b) Elder Smith.
(c) Brother Alexander.
(d) Elder King.
4. Who calls Luke a "bad boy"?
(a) Sister Boxer.
(c) Sister Moore.
5. When the congregation sings loudly and claps hands and shakes tambourines, this is called what kind of song?
(a) A "shout" song.
(b) "Feel good" music.
(c) Gospel music.
(d) Folk music.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does David say when his father asks if his mother is a good pastor?
2. What concern does Sister Sally bring up to the others during Act II?
3. After speaking to Ida Jackson, Margaret speaks to her sister, who recommends that she do what?
4. How does Margaret know that Sunday School has started in Act III?
5. Who was out late the night before the church service in the first act?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)