|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Act II takes place how many days later than Act I?
2. How old is David?
3. When Sister Moore asks if there's anyone who needs "the Lord's especial attention," who comes forward?
(a) Ida Jackson.
(c) Luke Alexander.
4. Why does Odessa refer to Sister Moore as "poor Sister Moore" in Act III?
(a) Because she's in love.
(b) Because she wants to be pastor.
(c) Because she just lost her job.
(d) Because she's never had a man.
5. What character brings up the costs of operating a church during Act II?
(c) Sister Douglass.
(d) Sister Moore.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who refers to the home/church as a Holy Ghost station during the first act?
2. Who is the "funny, fast-talking, fiery" person mentioned in Act II?
3. In Act III, David talks about what he sees every time he plays music. What is it?
4. In Act III, what does David think will happen if he listens to his mother?
5. What did Odessa do to buy the household item in question?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)