|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Brother Boxer in Act II, where has David been spending time?
(a) In church.
(b) At school.
(c) On the street.
(d) In bars.
2. In Act III, who tells Margaret that she's been uncovered?
(a) Brother Boxer.
(b) Sister Rice.
(c) Sister Moore.
(d) Sister Boxer.
3. Who was out late the night before the church service in the first act?
4. Who says, "The whole world just get to be a great big empty basin"?
(a) Sister Boxer.
(b) Brother Boxer.
5. In Act II, what does Luke call the baby the he and his wife lost?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Margaret enters the kitchen and sees David, how is she dressed?
2. Who is laid in the churchyard that Margaret refers to in Act II?
3. What scenery does the play open with?
4. What does Odessa want her sister to do after the confrontation with David?
5. What happens when Luke starts to leave during Act I?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)