|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Odessa encourages Margaret to return to the church towards the end of Act II for what reason?
(a) To prepare her sermon.
(b) To pray for Luke.
(c) To attend a business meeting.
(d) To see an upset parishioner.
2. What are the two collection plates made of?
(a) One is made of brass, and the other straw.
(b) One is made of glass, and the other from brass.
(c) Both are made of brass.
(d) Both are made of straw.
3. Who tries to talk with the pastor about nothing being wrong with Brother Boxer's job in Act I?
(a) Sister Boxer.
(b) Sister Moore.
4. When Margaret returns from her trip in Act II, where does she go first?
(a) Looking for David.
(b) To check on Luke.
(c) The church.
(d) To get a drink from the refrigerator.
5. The set for "The Amen Corner contains what components?
(a) Living room and bedroom.
(b) Home and church.
(c) Inside and outside of a house.
(d) A church and outside a church.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Luke drops his mouthpiece in Act III, what has happened?
2. In Act III, who do we learn says, "How you this Lord's day morning"?
3. Everyone tries to convince Margaret to stay to care for Luke instead of going out of town. What does she decide?
4. When Margaret enters the kitchen and sees David, how is she dressed?
5. In Act III, what does David think will happen if he listens to his mother?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)