|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the two collection plates made of?
(a) Both are made of brass.
(b) One is made of brass, and the other straw.
(c) Both are made of straw.
(d) One is made of glass, and the other from brass.
2. What is the first thing that Margaret says in Act II?
(a) How is Luke doing?
(b) Praise the Lord, children.
(c) Where's David?
(d) Hello, everyone.
3. Who does the pastor suggest as a substitute piano player for the church service?
(a) Sister Jackson.
(b) Sister Price.
(c) Sister Moore.
(d) Sister David.
4. Before the curtain rises in the first act, there are street sounds including laughter, cursing, and a radio. What other sound is heard?
(b) Piano playing.
(c) A phone ringing.
5. In Act III, who says that Margaret isn't living the life of a holy woman?
(a) Sister Boxer.
(b) Sister Moore.
(c) Brother Boxer.
(d) Ida Jackson.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time of day does Act III start with?
2. In the song Odessa is singing in Act III, what is the middle line?
3. Whose bedroom is mentioned from the beginning of Act I?
4. Who talks about escaping the pollution of the world in Act III?
5. Where is Margaret when the play ends?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)