|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is David?
2. Who tells David that he has a natural gift for music?
(d) Sister Moore.
3. Luke thinks Margaret is treating David like he's how old in Act II?
(a) Two years old.
(b) Ten years old.
(c) Eight years old.
(d) Five years old.
4. When the characters who were talking in the kitchen at the beginning of Act II exit to the church, who comes into the home?
(c) A thief.
5. in Act III, which character believes she/he threw away his/her life?
(b) Ida Jackson.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act III, who tells Margaret that she's been uncovered?
2. What hope did Luke reveal to David during Act II?
3. Which of the characters is the pastor as the play opens?
4. What concern does Sister Sally bring up to the others during Act II?
5. Why does Margaret slap her son?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)