|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the sermon in the first act, who does the pastor say that King Hezekiah called on?
2. In Act III, who enters the apartment during the church service for a drink?
(a) Sister Sally.
(b) Sister Moore.
(c) Brother Boxer.
(d) Sister Boxer.
3. In Act III, what does David think will happen if he listens to his mother?
(a) That he'll have to leave music behind.
(b) That she will hate him.
(c) That he will hate her.
(d) That he won't have any friends.
4. What is the first thing that Margaret says in Act II?
(a) Praise the Lord, children.
(b) How is Luke doing?
(c) Where's David?
(d) Hello, everyone.
5. Who says, "he dying in his sins" during Act II?
(b) Brother Boxer.
(c) Sister Boxer.
(d) Sister Moore.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is in his grave, according to Sister Boxer in the first act?
2. When Sister Moore asks if there's anyone who needs "the Lord's especial attention," who comes forward?
3. When Luke drops his mouthpiece in Act III, what has happened?
4. Why is Ida Jackson upset?
5. Who tells David that he has a natural gift for music?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)