|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During the first act, Brother Boxer tell his wife and Sister Moore that he's heard that David's father is back in town. Where is David's father reportedly working?
(a) Driving a bus.
(b) Jazz club.
(c) At another church.
(d) Blues club.
2. Who tells David that he has a natural gift for music?
(a) Sister Moore.
3. Who says, "Open your heart and listen" in Act III?
(a) Ida Jackson.
4. When Margaret enters the kitchen and sees David, how is she dressed?
(a) In white.
(b) In black pastor robes.
(c) In her bathrobe.
(d) In a dress.
5. The person who comes forward at the end of the sermon is carrying what?
(a) A sick baby.
(b) A handkerchief.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "The truth is a two-edged sword"?
2. Who says, "I'm bearing witness to the truth" in Act II.
3. Who sings, "Who I'll be done with the troubles of the world" in Act III?
4. Who says, "The way that box is going, you wouldn't of hear the Holy Ghost come in"?
5. In Act II, we learn that it cost how much to get a specific window painted?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)