|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Luke, when did Margaret "find the Lord"?
(a) After having a stillborn child.
(b) After she kicked him out of the house.
(c) After her wedding to Luke.
(d) After David was born.
2. Act II takes place how many days later than Act I?
3. Who says, "Open your heart and listen" in Act III?
(d) Ida Jackson.
4. Who says, "What you think the world's got out there for you but a broken heart?"
(b) Sister Moore.
5. In Act III, Margaret says she can't say the word(s) for "so be it" or "thy will be done." What is the word(s)?
(b) In Christ's name.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who talks about escaping the pollution of the world in Act III?
2. What is located stage left in "The Amen Corner"?
3. What does Margaret plan for David to do with his life?
4. How much was the offering for the pastor's trip to Philadelphia?
5. In Act III, David talks about what he sees every time he plays music. What is it?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)