|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "he dying in his sins" during Act II?
(a) Brother Boxer.
(b) Sister Moore.
(c) Sister Boxer.
2. Where does the play, "The Amen Corner," take place?
3. In Act III, Luke asks Margaret if she was happy on the day they married. What was her answer?
(c) She refused to answer the question.
4. What time of day is it when Act II begins?
(a) Late afternoon.
(b) Late evening.
(c) Early morning.
5. What is Brother Boxer looking for in the new Frigidaire?
(b) Iced Tea.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who first refers to Margaret as double-minded in Act III?
2. In Act III, who tells Margaret that she's been uncovered?
3. In Act II, what does Luke call the baby the he and his wife lost?
4. Why does Margaret slap her son?
5. Odessa encourages Margaret to return to the church towards the end of Act II for what reason?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)