1. Where does the play, "The Amen Corner," take place?
2. When does the first act take place?
(a) Saturday afternoon.
(b) We aren't told.
(c) A Sunday morning.
(d) A Saturday morning.
3. What type of set is used in "The Amen Corner"?
(a) A unit set.
(b) A moveable set.
(c) Changing sets.
(d) A box set.
4. The set for "The Amen Corner contains what components?
(a) Home and church.
(b) Living room and bedroom.
(c) Inside and outside of a house.
(d) A church and outside a church.
5. What scenery does the play open with?
(a) The church.
(b) The kitchen.
(c) The scrim wall of the tenement.
(d) A street scene.
6. Before the curtain rises in the first act, there are street sounds including laughter, cursing, and a radio. What other sound is heard?
(a) A phone ringing.
(c) Piano playing.
7. What is located stage right in the first act and throughout the play?
(a) The kitchen.
(b) A bedroom.
(c) The church.
(d) The living room.
This section contains 4,214 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)