|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many stories does Joe actually fall?
2. What is the name of the housekeeper who calls the police?
3. In what country has Thomas been in a Catholic orphanage?
4. What is Joe's goal for the comics he makes in Part IV?
(a) To make them more family-friendly.
(b) To use them to create hate.
(c) To make them more mature.
(d) To use them to persuade the USA to help those abroad.
5. Where do Rosa and Sammy live?
(b) New York City.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Sammy's mother?
2. Who does Joe see in a dream?
3. Which characters go to James's country house?
4. How does Joe's son disguise himself?
5. What is the name of Tommy's imagined identity?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)