|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following characters is raped at the country house?
2. What is the name of Joe's son?
3. What is the Hotel Pierre ballroom decorated to look like?
(a) A forest.
(b) Noah's Ark.
(c) Neptune's Kingdom.
(d) The Colisseum.
4. Who told the newspaper about the Empire State Building jumper?
5. Where is James's country house located?
(b) New York.
(c) New Jersey.
Short Answer Questions
1. which character is accused of cheating?
2. What does Joe get ideas from the movie about?
3. What is the name of the housekeeper who calls the police?
4. How many cartons of comics are found in Joe's office?
5. Which of the following has Sam been doing before the trial begins?
This section contains 149 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)