|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many men attend James's country house for a party?
2. What is the name of Tommy's imagined identity?
(a) Luna Moth.
(b) Bug Guy.
3. What is Sam questioned about for the trial?
(a) His motive for creating artwork that is anti-Nazi.
(b) His hatred for women.
(c) His family's arrangements.
(d) His motives for writing.
4. What is located on the floor that Joe plans to jump from?
(b) Observation deck.
(c) Ebling's office.
(d) Coffee shop.
5. What does Joe want to buy at the end of the story?
(a) A new comic store.
(b) A new costume.
(c) Empire Comics.
(d) A home.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Joe get a letter from before going to the Hotel Pierre?
2. What is inside the box that Joe opens?
3. In what month does Joe find that the ships are delayed?
4. Which of the following helps Joe escape?
5. In what country has Thomas been in a Catholic orphanage?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)