|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who told the newspaper about the Empire State Building jumper?
2. Which characters go to James's country house?
(a) Carl and Sammy.
(b) Tracy and Joe.
(c) Joe and Rosa.
(d) Sammy and Tracy.
3. What is the hero whose costume becomes missing?
(a) Luna Moth.
(d) The Escapist.
4. Whose goal is it to reveal Joe's identity?
5. Who begins drawing comics to help Sammy?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many cartons of comics are found in Joe's office?
2. Who is able to drop the charges against Joe?
3. which character is accused of cheating?
4. What is the name of Tommy's imagined identity?
5. Which word best describes Carl's plans?
This section contains 129 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)