|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the number of the apartment that Kornblum and Joe are unable to get into?
2. Which character exhibits madness?
3. What has Joe trained to be?
(a) A professor.
(b) A writer.
(c) A magician.
(d) A chef.
4. What does Joe see the crowd watching at the party?
(a) A moth.
(b) A worm.
(c) A bowl of fruit.
(d) A fruit fly.
5. What is the name of the man who works for Race Publications?
(a) Sheldon Anapol.
(d) Jack Ashkenazy.
Short Answer Questions
1. On what floor is Empire Comics located?
2. What is "Mysterio?"
3. Who does Joe believe that he sees at the dock?
4. How many comic strips have Sammy and Joe drawn in their first weekend collaborating?
5. In the first comic, who does The Escapist knock down?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why would Sammy and Joe be marketable?
2. According to Joe, what is the most important question the men must ask themselves when creating comics?
3. What does Tracy look like? Why is this important?
4. According to Sam, what kind of relationship do Batman and Robin have?
5. How is retribution a theme in the story?
6. In what way is Sammy's sexuality represented?
7. Describe Tommy's relationship with Joe.
8. What is Tommy's view of the adults around him?
9. Why does Joe want to make money?
10. What role does surrealism play in Part VI?
This section contains 583 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)