|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the boy that Sammy and Joe go to for help with their comics?
2. What percentage of the rights of the comics does Sammy demand?
3. In the comic book, what is Luna Moth's former name?
(a) July Darling.
(b) Regalia Doom.
(c) Layla Flynn.
(d) Judy Dark.
4. At the party, who talks to Joe about family?
5. What do Joe and Kornblum look for in the apartment they break into?
(a) The Golem.
(b) An important document.
(c) A key.
(d) A comic book.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is referred to as the "Mighty Molecule"?
2. Which of the following is one of Sam's skills?
3. What is the name of the man who will play The Escapist on the radio?
4. When Sammy and Joe attend a party, what is the occupation of the man who is honored there?
5. Who saves Dali at the party?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Sammy marry Rosa?
2. What inspires Joe to create a new comic book character?
3. According to Joe, what is the most important question the men must ask themselves when creating comics?
4. What is one subtle characteristic of Sammy that becomes more apparent at the party he attends with Joe?
5. Describe Joe.
6. Describe the relationship between Sammy and Joe.
7. What passion does Joe put into creating Luna Moth?
8. Why do you think Joe joins the military?
9. What does Tracy look like? Why is this important?
10. What is one positive thing about Sam's public exposure?
This section contains 626 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)