|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Joe and Kornblum look for in the apartment they break into?
(a) The Golem.
(b) A comic book.
(c) A key.
(d) An important document.
2. Where does Joe's family live?
(a) Los Angeles.
3. How many pages are in the first comic book Sammy and Joe make?
4. How many artists do Sammy and Joe recruit?
5. What is the name of the man who wants to get retribution for Joe and Sammy's anti-Nazi comics?
(a) Sheldon Anapol.
(b) George Deasy.
(c) Carl Ebling.
(d) Al Smith.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the president of the Empire State Building?
2. What has Joe trained to be?
3. How did the "Molecule" die?
4. At the party, what does Joe injure?
5. What does Deasy see in Joe and Sammy?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the first step in Joe's slide into madness?
2. What role does the movie Citizen Kane play in the book?
3. Describe Joe.
4. What is the role of the hearing in the story?
5. How is Joe's rage shown in the comics that he makes?
6. What will Joe's life be like after Sam's exposure?
7. How does Joe feel about the USA?
8. What do Joe and Sammy want to make comic books about? Why?
9. How is retribution a theme in the story?
10. What makes Sam think that Joe is back in town?
This section contains 616 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)