|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Joe see the crowd watching at the party?
(a) A worm.
(b) A fruit fly.
(c) A moth.
(d) A bowl of fruit.
2. What do Joe and Sammy argue with the Empire Novelties editor and owner about?
(b) Artwork quality.
(c) The use of Hitler.
(d) Story development quality.
3. Who is referred to as the "Mighty Molecule"?
(b) Sammy's father.
(c) Joe's father.
4. How many artists do Sammy and Joe recruit?
5. What do Sammy and Joe want to do at the beginning of the story?
(a) Repeal a comic book ban.
(b) Make money.
(c) Appeal to a young audience.
(d) Incite a revolution.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Joe's occupation at the beginning of the story?
2. Where does Joe's family live?
3. What is Sammy's age at the beginning of the novel?
4. How much does Julie pay Joe to draw Rosa naked?
5. What is the number of the apartment that Kornblum and Joe are unable to get into?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the letter from Joe's mother attempt to convince him to do? Does it work?
2. How is Joe's rage shown in the comics that he makes?
3. Describe Sammy and Tracy's relationship when they visit the abandoned World's Fair.
4. What is Hoffman's role in the story?
5. Describe the relationship between Sammy and Joe.
6. Why does Joe want to make money?
7. What does Joe use as an escape?
8. What role does the movie Citizen Kane play in the book?
9. Describe the box that Joe receives.
10. What are the differences between Rosa and Luna Moth?
This section contains 584 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)