|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What percentage of the rights of the comics does Sammy demand?
2. Where does Joe's family live?
(b) Los Angeles.
3. How much does Julie pay Joe to draw Rosa naked?
4. Which character inspires Joe to draw a new comic book character?
5. Which character exhibits madness?
Short Answer Questions
1. What quality does Luna possess that Rosa does not?
2. What is the name of Joe's younger brother?
3. Which character has shifted the way comics are viewed when Sammy and Joe begin their work?
4. What is the name of the man who offers a radio deal?
5. Who is the soul and driver of the comic book project?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why would Sammy and Joe be marketable?
2. How is the death of Joe's brother foreshadowed?
3. What does Tracy look like? Why is this important?
4. In what ways is this book comic-like?
5. What is one positive thing about Sam's public exposure?
6. Describe Joe.
7. What shatters Sam's fantasy of living a normal life?
8. How is Joe's rage shown in the comics that he makes?
9. What passion does Joe put into creating Luna Moth?
10. Describe the box that Joe receives.
This section contains 567 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)