|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Sammy and Joe want to do at the beginning of the story?
(a) Repeal a comic book ban.
(b) Make money.
(c) Incite a revolution.
(d) Appeal to a young audience.
2. Who does Joe begin dating?
3. How many artists do Sammy and Joe recruit?
4. What percentage of the rights to the comics do Sammy and Joe receive?
5. What is the name of the boy that Sammy and Joe go to for help with their comics?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the character Joe creates as a result of the party?
2. What does Anapol fear?
3. Who invites Sammy and Joe to a party?
4. What does Deasy see in Joe and Sammy?
5. What does Joe see the crowd watching at the party?
Short Essay Questions
1. According to Sam, what kind of relationship do Batman and Robin have?
2. Why do you think Joe joins the military?
3. What do Joe and Sammy want to make comic books about? Why?
4. What role does corruption play in the story?
5. Why would Sammy and Joe be marketable?
6. Which character seeks revenge on Joe in this section and how?
7. Describe the editor's reaction to Sammy and Joe's first comic.
8. What is one positive thing about Sam's public exposure?
9. What will Joe's life be like after Sam's exposure?
10. What does the Golem represent?
This section contains 617 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)