Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many pages are in the first comic book Sammy and Joe make?
2. What is the name of the character Joe creates as a result of the party?
(a) The Escapist.
(b) Luna Moth.
(c) Rosie Posie.
(d) Molecule Man.
3. Which character has the most sexual tension surrounding them?
4. How did the "Molecule" die?
(a) He was in a plane accident.
(b) He was crushed.
(c) He was killed in a bar fight.
(d) He was hit by a car.
5. What is the name of Joe's father?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character has shifted the way comics are viewed when Sammy and Joe begin their work?
2. What is the name of the comic league?
3. What is Joe's occupation at the beginning of the story?
4. Who is referred to as the "Mighty Molecule"?
5. What does Rosa want Joe to see at the party?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Joe use as an escape?
2. What is Tommy's view of the adults around him?
3. Why does Sam want to leave New York?
4. Describe Sammy.
5. What is one positive thing about Sam's public exposure?
6. Describe the role of Sammy's father in his life.
7. Why do you think Joe joins the military?
8. Describe Sammy and Tracy's relationship when they visit the abandoned World's Fair.
9. What is the role of the hearing in the story?
10. In what way does Joe's life imitate art?
This section contains 630 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)