|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What consulate does Joe visit in attempts to help his family?
2. At the party, who talks to Joe about family?
3. What is the name of Joe's father?
4. What does Joe handcuff himself to?
(a) A desk.
(b) A drawing table.
(c) A sinking ship.
(d) A magician's table.
5. Where does the European ship docking occur?
(b) New Jersey.
(d) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character has shifted the way comics are viewed when Sammy and Joe begin their work?
2. Who invites Sammy and Joe out to dinner?
3. When Sammy and Joe attend a party, what is the occupation of the man who is honored there?
4. How many pages are in the first comic book Sammy and Joe make?
5. What does Joe see the crowd watching at the party?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Sammy and Tracy's relationship when they visit the abandoned World's Fair.
2. Who is the soul and driver of the comic book project?
3. In what way is Sammy's sexuality represented?
4. What is one positive thing about Sam's public exposure?
5. Describe the box that Joe receives.
6. Describe Tommy's relationship with Joe.
7. What role does corruption play in the story?
8. What role does surrealism play in Part VI?
9. What will Joe's life be like after Sam's exposure?
10. Describe the journey that Sammy and Joe take in the first few chapters.
This section contains 601 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)