|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character exhibits madness?
2. Which of the following is one of Sam's skills?
(a) Drawing super heroes.
(b) Creating risque dialogue.
(c) Drawing naked figures.
(d) Showing inner depth.
3. Who is The Escapist allegedly a copy of?
4. Who invites Sammy and Joe to a party?
5. What consulate does Joe visit in attempts to help his family?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Joe is finally able to break into an apartment, what type of business does it end up being?
2. How many pages are in the first comic book Sammy and Joe make?
3. What do Joe and Sammy want to make comic books about?
4. What is the name of the man who will play The Escapist on the radio?
5. How much does Julie pay Joe to draw Rosa naked?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Joe.
2. Describe Sammy and Rosa's relationship in Part IV.
3. Describe Tommy's relationship with Joe.
4. Why is isolation a theme in the story?
5. What has Joe escaped from in his life?
6. Why does Sam want to leave New York?
7. How does Joe feel about the USA?
8. Why does Joe jump from the building?
9. Do you think Joe and Sam work better as a team or individuals? Why?
10. Why does Joe want to make money?
This section contains 617 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)