|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the first comic, who does The Escapist knock down?
(a) Sammy's father.
(b) The United States president.
2. How did the "Molecule" die?
(a) He was crushed.
(b) He was in a plane accident.
(c) He was killed in a bar fight.
(d) He was hit by a car.
3. Why does Sammy have weak legs?
(a) He has Asthma.
(b) He had Polio.
(c) He has never felt like working out.
(d) One of his legs is shorter than the other.
4. Which character has shifted the way comics are viewed when Sammy and Joe begin their work?
(b) Wonder Woman.
5. What is the name of Rosa's boss?
Short Answer Questions
1. At the party, who talks to Joe about family?
2. When Sammy and Joe attend a party, what is the occupation of the man who is honored there?
3. Where has Anapol recently purchased a home?
4. What has Joe trained to be?
5. What is the name of the Empire Novelties editor?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Tommy's view of the adults around him?
2. What are the differences between Rosa and Luna Moth?
3. Describe the relationship between Sammy and Joe.
4. Who is the soul and driver of the comic book project?
5. How is the death of Joe's brother foreshadowed?
6. What is the first step in Joe's slide into madness?
7. What will Joe's life be like after Sam's exposure?
8. Describe the journey that Sammy and Joe take in the first few chapters.
9. What role does surrealism play in Part VI?
10. Why does Sam want to leave New York?
This section contains 621 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)