|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is James's country house located?
(a) New Jersey.
(d) New York.
2. What is the name of the hotel Joe performs at in Part IV?
(a) Trevi Hotel.
(b) Trek Hotel.
(c) Tavern Hotel.
(d) Talson Hotel.
3. Which of the following helps Joe escape?
4. What color is the tuxedo that Joe receives?
5. Which of the following has Sam been doing before the trial begins?
(a) Dating men.
(b) Being a bad father.
(c) Deciding whether or not to give up on comics.
(d) Working as an artist.
6. What is the name of the medal Joe receives?
(a) Dutiful Service Medal.
(b) Distressing Service Medal.
(c) Distinguished Service Medal.
(d) Darling Service Medal.
7. How long does Sammy volunteer his time for a good cause?
(a) 2 nights.
(b) 1 month.
(c) 1 night.
(d) 3 nights.
8. What is the shape of the box delivered to Joe?
(a) A small rectangle.
(b) A coffin.
(c) A diamond.
(d) A triangle.
9. What is inside the box that Joe opens?
10. What is the name of the housekeeper who calls the police?
11. Who begins drawing comics to help Sammy?
12. What is the name of the detective?
13. Which of the following describes Joe's condition after he falls?
(a) Bruised head.
(b) Not hurt.
(c) Injured back.
(d) Broken leg.
14. What is the name of Joe's son?
15. What is Joe's goal for the comics he makes in Part IV?
(a) To use them to create hate.
(b) To make them more family-friendly.
(c) To make them more mature.
(d) To use them to persuade the USA to help those abroad.
Short Answer Questions
1. which character is accused of cheating?
2. How many cartons of comics are found in Joe's office?
3. Who are on the floor with Joe when he jumps?
4. How old is Joe's son in Part VI?
5. Who does Tommy want a closer relationship with?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)