|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What movie tickets does Joe get?
(a) The Jazz Singer.
(b) Citizen Kane.
(c) Gone with the Wind.
(d) Singing in the Rain.
2. In Joe's view, which word describes Rosa and Sam's marriage?
3. Where does Joe go immediately after his fall?
(b) Empire Comics office.
(c) Candy store.
(d) Sam's house.
4. Where does Joe stay for a few days following the building incident?
(a) A hotel.
(b) Tracy's house.
(c) Sam's mother's house.
(d) Sam's house.
5. What is the name of the studio doing The Escapist movie?
6. Which of the following describes Joe's condition after he falls?
(a) Not hurt.
(b) Broken leg.
(c) Bruised head.
(d) Injured back.
7. How old is Thomas?
8. Which character is most stunned by Tracy's good looks?
(c) Sammy's mother.
(d) Joe's mother.
9. Who is subpoenaed to testify at a trial about comic books?
10. How many stories does Joe actually fall?
11. At what time is somebody supposed to jump off the Empire State Building?
(a) 5 p.m.
(b) 8 p.m.
(c) 12 p.m.
(d) 2 a.m.
12. Which of the following does Anapol try to sell?
(a) His office.
(b) His home.
(c) Empire Comics.
(d) Empire State Building.
13. In what country has Thomas been in a Catholic orphanage?
14. Where does Joe's son approach Joe?
(a) Candy store.
(c) Coffee shop.
(d) Book store.
15. Who is catering at the Hotel Pierre ballroom?
(a) Ebling's sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Joe supposed to be located in Part VI?
2. Where is James's country house located?
3. Which characters go to James's country house?
4. How many men attend James's country house for a party?
5. What is inside the box that Joe opens?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)