|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character tries to sabotage Joe on stage at the Hotel Pierre?
2. What news does Joe get about the ship his brother is on?
(a) It has been taken hostage.
(b) Is is docking.
(c) It is overcrowded.
(d) It sank.
3. How does Joe's son disguise himself?
(a) He shaves his head.
(b) He wears an eye patch.
(c) He wears a wig.
(d) He pretends to have only one leg.
4. Which of the following describes Rosa's commitment to Sam?
5. When did Joe hide the box that is sent to him?
6. Where does Joe stay for a few days following the building incident?
(a) Tracy's house.
(b) A hotel.
(c) Sam's house.
(d) Sam's mother's house.
7. Which characters go to James's country house?
(a) Tracy and Joe.
(b) Sammy and Tracy.
(c) Carl and Sammy.
(d) Joe and Rosa.
8. In Joe's view, which word describes Rosa and Sam's marriage?
9. Whose goal is it to reveal Joe's identity?
10. which character is accused of cheating?
11. Which of the following describes Joe's condition after he falls?
(a) Broken leg.
(b) Not hurt.
(c) Bruised head.
(d) Injured back.
12. Where do Tracy and Sammy go together that is abandoned?
(a) The movie theater.
(b) The convention center.
(c) The world's fair.
(d) The museum.
13. What is the name of the studio doing The Escapist movie?
14. What is the name of the hotel Joe performs at in Part IV?
(a) Trek Hotel.
(b) Trevi Hotel.
(c) Talson Hotel.
(d) Tavern Hotel.
15. What color is the tuxedo that Joe receives?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is James's country house located?
2. How does Shannenhouse die?
3. Which of the following characters is Joe attracted to after the building incident?
4. In Joe's mind, what does the box hold?
5. What is located on the floor that Joe plans to jump from?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)