|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which word best describes Carl's plans?
2. Who does Tommy want a closer relationship with?
(a) Carl Ebling.
3. How old is Thomas?
4. What color is the tuxedo that Joe receives?
5. What is the shape of the box delivered to Joe?
(a) A triangle.
(b) A small rectangle.
(c) A coffin.
(d) A diamond.
6. Who does Joe get a letter from before going to the Hotel Pierre?
(a) His cousin.
(b) His brother.
(c) His mother.
(d) His father.
7. How many cartons of comics are found in Joe's office?
8. What is the name of Joe's identity, according to Tommy?
9. Which of the following helps Joe escape?
10. Which character tries to sabotage Joe on stage at the Hotel Pierre?
11. Which of the following describes Rosa's commitment to Sam?
12. How old is Joe's son in Part VI?
13. Who begins drawing comics to help Sammy?
14. On what floor does Joe plan to jump from, according to the news?
15. What is the name of the hotel Joe performs at in Part IV?
(a) Talson Hotel.
(b) Trevi Hotel.
(c) Tavern Hotel.
(d) Trek Hotel.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the time the story is told, who is the current president?
2. What does Joe want to buy at the end of the story?
3. In Joe's mind, what does the box hold?
4. Who does Rosa marry?
5. Who is buried at the cemetery Joe visits?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)