|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose goal is it to reveal Joe's identity?
2. What news does Joe get about the ship his brother is on?
(a) It has been taken hostage.
(b) It is overcrowded.
(c) It sank.
(d) Is is docking.
3. Where does Joe go immediately after his fall?
(a) Sam's house.
(b) Empire Comics office.
(c) Candy store.
4. How many men attend James's country house for a party?
5. What is the Hotel Pierre ballroom decorated to look like?
(a) The Colisseum.
(b) Noah's Ark.
(c) A forest.
(d) Neptune's Kingdom.
6. Who does Joe see in a dream?
(a) His father.
(b) His mother.
7. What is the name of Joe's son?
8. What does Joe want to buy at the end of the story?
(a) A new comic store.
(b) A new costume.
(c) Empire Comics.
(d) A home.
9. How many cartons of comics are found in Joe's office?
10. Who does Joe get a letter from before going to the Hotel Pierre?
(a) His father.
(b) His brother.
(c) His cousin.
(d) His mother.
11. Where is the cemetery located that Joe drives to?
(a) New Jersey.
(d) New York.
12. Which word best describes Carl's plans?
13. Who are on the floor with Joe when he jumps?
14. When did Joe hide the box that is sent to him?
15. Who does Rosa marry?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who told the newspaper about the Empire State Building jumper?
2. To Sammy, which of the following is the biggest burden?
3. On what floor does Joe plan to jump from, according to the news?
4. Which of the following upsets Joe?
5. Who does Tommy want a closer relationship with?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)