|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Joe supposed to be located in Part VI?
(b) New Jersey.
(c) New York.
2. Where does Joe sleep after he jumps off the building?
(a) At a nearby hotel.
(b) Tommy's bed.
(c) Sam and Rosa's couch.
(d) Rosa's bed.
3. Who does Joe get a letter from before going to the Hotel Pierre?
(a) His mother.
(b) His brother.
(c) His father.
(d) His cousin.
4. which character is accused of cheating?
5. What does Joe say can help a man fly?
(b) Rubber bands.
6. What is the Hotel Pierre ballroom decorated to look like?
(a) Noah's Ark.
(b) A forest.
(c) Neptune's Kingdom.
(d) The Colisseum.
7. At the time the story is told, who is the current president?
8. Whose world is most torn apart by the trial?
9. How old is Joe's son in Part VI?
10. At James's country house, who is the housekeeper related to?
11. What news does Joe get about the ship his brother is on?
(a) It has been taken hostage.
(b) It is overcrowded.
(c) Is is docking.
(d) It sank.
12. In Joe's view, which word describes Rosa and Sam's marriage?
13. Where do Rosa and Sammy live?
(a) New York City.
14. Who told the newspaper about the Empire State Building jumper?
15. What is the name of the ship that Joe wants his brother to come to America on?
(a) Ark of Miriam.
(b) Ship of Mable.
(c) Ark de France.
(d) Misty May Ship.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is in the package delivered to Joe?
2. Which of the following characters is Joe attracted to after the building incident?
3. To Sammy, which of the following is the biggest burden?
4. What is the name of the detective?
5. What is Joe's goal for the comics he makes in Part IV?
This section contains 357 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)