|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the studio doing The Escapist movie?
2. At what time is somebody supposed to jump off the Empire State Building?
(a) 5 p.m.
(b) 2 a.m.
(c) 8 p.m.
(d) 12 p.m.
3. Which of the following has Sam been doing before the trial begins?
(a) Deciding whether or not to give up on comics.
(b) Being a bad father.
(c) Dating men.
(d) Working as an artist.
4. Where do Rosa and Sammy live?
(c) New York City.
5. At the time the story is told, who is the current president?
6. What is the name of the medal Joe receives?
(a) Dutiful Service Medal.
(b) Distinguished Service Medal.
(c) Darling Service Medal.
(d) Distressing Service Medal.
7. What is the name of Tommy's imagined identity?
(b) Bug Guy.
(c) Luna Moth.
8. Who is able to drop the charges against Joe?
(a) Sammy's mother.
(c) Rosa's father.
9. Which characters go to James's country house?
(a) Tracy and Joe.
(b) Carl and Sammy.
(c) Sammy and Tracy.
(d) Joe and Rosa.
10. Where is Joe supposed to be located in Part VI?
(a) New Jersey.
(d) New York.
11. Which of the following describes Rosa's commitment to Sam?
12. which character is accused of cheating?
13. Whose goal is it to reveal Joe's identity?
14. Which of the following upsets Joe?
(a) He gets spoiled food at a restaurant.
(b) The ships are delayed.
(c) He doesn't have a good place to draw.
(d) His mother won't write to him anymore.
15. How many stories does Joe actually fall?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Joe stay for a few days following the building incident?
2. What is the name of Sammy's mother?
3. Who does Joe see in a dream?
4. What is the name of Joe's identity, according to Tommy?
5. Who does Joe get a letter from before going to the Hotel Pierre?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)