|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who begins drawing comics to help Sammy?
2. What is Joe's goal for the comics he makes in Part IV?
(a) To make them more mature.
(b) To use them to persuade the USA to help those abroad.
(c) To use them to create hate.
(d) To make them more family-friendly.
3. What is the name of the magic shop?
4. Which of the following characters is raped at the country house?
5. How many men attend James's country house for a party?
6. What is the name of the sled dog who saves Joe?
7. At the time the story is told, who is the current president?
8. What does Joe say can help a man fly?
(b) Rubber bands.
9. Who is subpoenaed to testify at a trial about comic books?
10. Who is catering at the Hotel Pierre ballroom?
(a) Ebling's sister.
11. What does Joe get ideas from the movie about?
12. How does Shannenhouse die?
13. What is the name of the ship that Joe wants his brother to come to America on?
(a) Ark of Miriam.
(b) Ship of Mable.
(c) Misty May Ship.
(d) Ark de France.
14. Who is able to drop the charges against Joe?
(a) Rosa's father.
(b) Sammy's mother.
15. What color is the tuxedo that Joe receives?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Tracy and Sammy go together that is abandoned?
2. At what time is somebody supposed to jump off the Empire State Building?
3. Which of the following characters is Joe attracted to after the building incident?
4. In what country has Thomas been in a Catholic orphanage?
5. What is the name of the detective?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)