Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Joe's son?
2. Which of the following describes Rosa's commitment to Sam?
3. What is inside the box that Joe opens?
4. Which of the following characters is raped at the country house?
5. What is located on the floor that Joe plans to jump from?
(b) Observation deck.
(c) Coffee shop.
(d) Ebling's office.
6. What news does Joe get about the ship his brother is on?
(a) It sank.
(b) It has been taken hostage.
(c) It is overcrowded.
(d) Is is docking.
7. What is the hero whose costume becomes missing?
(c) The Escapist.
(d) Luna Moth.
8. What is the Hotel Pierre ballroom decorated to look like?
(a) A forest.
(b) The Colisseum.
(c) Neptune's Kingdom.
(d) Noah's Ark.
9. At James's country house, who is the housekeeper related to?
10. Where does Joe sleep after he jumps off the building?
(a) Tommy's bed.
(b) At a nearby hotel.
(c) Rosa's bed.
(d) Sam and Rosa's couch.
11. Which character is most stunned by Tracy's good looks?
(b) Joe's mother.
(d) Sammy's mother.
12. Who is subpoenaed to testify at a trial about comic books?
13. How does Joe's son disguise himself?
(a) He pretends to have only one leg.
(b) He wears a wig.
(c) He shaves his head.
(d) He wears an eye patch.
14. Whose world is most torn apart by the trial?
15. What is in the package delivered to Joe?
(a) A magic trick.
(b) A cup.
(c) The Golem.
(d) A piece of jewlery.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the sled dog who saves Joe?
2. Which of the following has Sam been doing before the trial begins?
3. How long does Sammy volunteer his time for a good cause?
4. What is the name of the hotel Joe performs at in Part IV?
5. Who is buried at the cemetery Joe visits?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)