|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the medal Joe receives?
(a) Distressing Service Medal.
(b) Dutiful Service Medal.
(c) Distinguished Service Medal.
(d) Darling Service Medal.
2. At what time is somebody supposed to jump off the Empire State Building?
(a) 5 p.m.
(b) 2 a.m.
(c) 12 p.m.
(d) 8 p.m.
3. Who is buried at the cemetery Joe visits?
(a) Harry Houdini.
(b) Joe's father.
(d) Joe's brother.
4. What is the name of the detective?
5. Where does Joe go immediately after his fall?
(b) Empire Comics office.
(c) Candy store.
(d) Sam's house.
6. Which of the following happens to Joe during his performance at a hotel?
(a) He trips and breaks his leg.
(b) He almost drowns.
(c) He goes blind for a few moments.
(d) He cuts himself.
7. How does Joe's son disguise himself?
(a) He shaves his head.
(b) He pretends to have only one leg.
(c) He wears a wig.
(d) He wears an eye patch.
8. Where is the Golem from?
(d) New York.
9. What is the name of the housekeeper who calls the police?
10. Who is able to drop the charges against Joe?
(b) Rosa's father.
(d) Sammy's mother.
11. What is the hero whose costume becomes missing?
(b) Luna Moth.
(c) The Escapist.
12. Which of the following has Sam been doing before the trial begins?
(a) Working as an artist.
(b) Being a bad father.
(c) Deciding whether or not to give up on comics.
(d) Dating men.
13. Who does Joe get a letter from before going to the Hotel Pierre?
(a) His father.
(b) His mother.
(c) His brother.
(d) His cousin.
14. At the time the story is told, who is the current president?
15. What is the name of Joe's identity, according to Tommy?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Joe's son?
2. What color is the tuxedo that Joe receives?
3. Which of the following characters is raped at the country house?
4. To Sammy, which of the following is the biggest burden?
5. Where is James's country house located?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)