|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many stories does Joe actually fall?
2. Where does Joe sleep after he jumps off the building?
(a) At a nearby hotel.
(b) Rosa's bed.
(c) Sam and Rosa's couch.
(d) Tommy's bed.
3. When Joe is in the military, what do many men die from overnight?
(a) Carbon Monoxide poisoning.
(b) They sunk on a ship.
(c) They drowned.
(d) They were shot.
4. What is Joe's goal for the comics he makes in Part IV?
(a) To make them more mature.
(b) To make them more family-friendly.
(c) To use them to persuade the USA to help those abroad.
(d) To use them to create hate.
5. which character is accused of cheating?
6. What is the name of Sammy's mother?
7. To Sammy, which of the following is the biggest burden?
(b) Comic book drawing.
(d) His relationship with Joe.
8. In Joe's view, which word describes Rosa and Sam's marriage?
9. Where is the Golem from?
(c) New York.
10. Who begins drawing comics to help Sammy?
11. Who does Joe see in a dream?
(b) His father.
(d) His mother.
12. What is the name of the actress who has rejected Tracy?
(a) Helen Portola.
(b) Griffin Sandoval.
(c) Elena Carlsbad.
(d) Genvieve Caperson.
13. How many cartons of comics are found in Joe's office?
14. What is the name of the sled dog who saves Joe?
15. Which of the following does Anapol try to sell?
(a) His home.
(b) Empire Comics.
(c) His office.
(d) Empire State Building.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who told the newspaper about the Empire State Building jumper?
2. When did Joe hide the box that is sent to him?
3. Who are on the floor with Joe when he jumps?
4. At James's country house, who is the housekeeper related to?
5. Where do Rosa and Sammy live?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)