|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What percentage of the rights of the comics does Sammy demand?
2. Where does Joe stay for a few days following the building incident?
a) Tracy's house.
b) A hotel.
c) Sam's house.
d) Sam's mother's house.
3. Who is the president of the Empire State Building?
a) Emil Kavalier.
b) George Deasy.
c) Sheldon Anapol.
d) Al Smith.
4. How long does Sammy volunteer his time for a good cause?
a) 1 night.
b) 2 nights.
c) 1 month.
d) 3 nights.
5. How old is Joe's son in Part VI?
6. Who has seized...
This section contains 430 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)