|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What news does Joe get about the ship his brother is on?
(a) It sank.
(b) It has been taken hostage.
(c) Is is docking.
(d) It is overcrowded.
2. How many men attend James's country house for a party?
3. Where is the Golem from?
(c) New York.
4. What is the name of the magic shop?
5. Which character tries to sabotage Joe on stage at the Hotel Pierre?
6. What is the name of the medal Joe receives?
(a) Dutiful Service Medal.
(b) Distinguished Service Medal.
(c) Darling Service Medal.
(d) Distressing Service Medal.
7. At James's country house, who is the housekeeper related to?
8. Which character is most stunned by Tracy's good looks?
(b) Joe's mother.
(d) Sammy's mother.
9. Where is Joe supposed to be located in Part VI?
(a) New Jersey.
(b) New York.
10. At what time is somebody supposed to jump off the Empire State Building?
(a) 12 p.m.
(b) 2 a.m.
(c) 8 p.m.
(d) 5 p.m.
11. What is inside the box that Joe opens?
12. Where do Rosa and Sammy live?
(b) New York City.
13. What is the shape of the box delivered to Joe?
(a) A small rectangle.
(b) A coffin.
(c) A triangle.
(d) A diamond.
14. What is the name of Joe's identity, according to Tommy?
15. Which of the following has Sam been doing before the trial begins?
(a) Working as an artist.
(b) Deciding whether or not to give up on comics.
(c) Being a bad father.
(d) Dating men.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following describes Joe's condition after he falls?
2. What color is the tuxedo that Joe receives?
3. In what month does Joe find that the ships are delayed?
4. Which of the following upsets Joe?
5. What is in the package delivered to Joe?
This section contains 344 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)