|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To Sammy, which of the following is the biggest burden?
(b) Comic book drawing.
(c) His relationship with Joe.
2. What is the shape of the box delivered to Joe?
(a) A diamond.
(b) A small rectangle.
(c) A coffin.
(d) A triangle.
3. In what month does Joe find that the ships are delayed?
4. What news does Joe get about the ship his brother is on?
(a) It has been taken hostage.
(b) Is is docking.
(c) It sank.
(d) It is overcrowded.
5. What is the name of the medal Joe receives?
(a) Darling Service Medal.
(b) Dutiful Service Medal.
(c) Distinguished Service Medal.
(d) Distressing Service Medal.
6. How does Shannenhouse die?
7. Whose goal is it to reveal Joe's identity?
8. Where is the cemetery located that Joe drives to?
(a) New York.
(d) New Jersey.
9. What is the name of the detective?
10. What is the name of Joe's son?
11. Who are on the floor with Joe when he jumps?
12. Which of the following upsets Joe?
(a) He gets spoiled food at a restaurant.
(b) He doesn't have a good place to draw.
(c) His mother won't write to him anymore.
(d) The ships are delayed.
13. Where is the Golem from?
(a) New York.
14. At James's country house, who is the housekeeper related to?
15. When did Joe hide the box that is sent to him?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is catering at the Hotel Pierre ballroom?
2. Which of the following describes Joe's condition after he falls?
3. In Joe's view, which word describes Rosa and Sam's marriage?
4. What is in the package delivered to Joe?
5. Where is James's country house located?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)