|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many stories does Joe actually fall?
2. At the time the story is told, who is the current president?
3. Where is the Golem from?
(a) New York.
4. Where is Joe supposed to be located in Part VI?
(a) New Jersey.
(b) New York.
5. In Joe's mind, what does the box hold?
6. Who does Tommy want a closer relationship with?
(d) Carl Ebling.
7. What is the Hotel Pierre ballroom decorated to look like?
(a) Neptune's Kingdom.
(b) A forest.
(c) Noah's Ark.
(d) The Colisseum.
8. What color is the tuxedo that Joe receives?
9. Where is the cemetery located that Joe drives to?
(a) New York.
(c) New Jersey.
10. How old is Joe's son in Part VI?
11. Where does Joe sleep after he jumps off the building?
(a) Tommy's bed.
(b) Sam and Rosa's couch.
(c) Rosa's bed.
(d) At a nearby hotel.
12. What is the name of Sammy's mother?
13. What news does Joe get about the ship his brother is on?
(a) It has been taken hostage.
(b) It sank.
(c) It is overcrowded.
(d) Is is docking.
14. What is Sam questioned about for the trial?
(a) His motive for creating artwork that is anti-Nazi.
(b) His hatred for women.
(c) His motives for writing.
(d) His family's arrangements.
15. What is the name of the medal Joe receives?
(a) Distinguished Service Medal.
(b) Dutiful Service Medal.
(c) Distressing Service Medal.
(d) Darling Service Medal.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the actress who has rejected Tracy?
2. What is the name of the detective?
3. What is the name of the hotel Joe performs at in Part IV?
4. Which word best describes Carl's plans?
5. Whose goal is it to reveal Joe's identity?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)