|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many men attend James's country house for a party?
2. How old is Joe's son in Part VI?
3. On what floor does Joe plan to jump from, according to the news?
4. What is the name of the housekeeper who calls the police?
5. Which word best describes Carl's plans?
6. Which of the following upsets Joe?
(a) He gets spoiled food at a restaurant.
(b) His mother won't write to him anymore.
(c) He doesn't have a good place to draw.
(d) The ships are delayed.
7. Who does Tommy want a closer relationship with?
(a) Carl Ebling.
8. Which of the following characters is raped at the country house?
9. Where is the cemetery located that Joe drives to?
(a) New York.
(b) New Jersey.
10. To Sammy, which of the following is the biggest burden?
(a) His relationship with Joe.
(b) Comic book drawing.
11. What is the name of Sammy's mother?
12. Where does Joe go immediately after his fall?
(a) Sam's house.
(c) Candy store.
(d) Empire Comics office.
13. What does Joe get ideas from the movie about?
14. What is in the package delivered to Joe?
(a) A cup.
(b) A magic trick.
(c) The Golem.
(d) A piece of jewlery.
15. Whose goal is it to reveal Joe's identity?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Joe want to buy at the end of the story?
2. Who does Rosa marry?
3. What is Joe's goal for the comics he makes in Part IV?
4. How old is Thomas?
5. Where is the Golem from?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)