|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following characters is Joe attracted to after the building incident?
(a) A comic book artist he met.
(b) Sam's sister.
2. What is the name of the housekeeper who calls the police?
3. What is the name of the medal Joe receives?
(a) Distressing Service Medal.
(b) Distinguished Service Medal.
(c) Darling Service Medal.
(d) Dutiful Service Medal.
4. Which of the following describes Rosa's commitment to Sam?
5. What movie tickets does Joe get?
(a) The Jazz Singer.
(b) Singing in the Rain.
(c) Citizen Kane.
(d) Gone with the Wind.
6. Who is subpoenaed to testify at a trial about comic books?
7. In Joe's view, which word describes Rosa and Sam's marriage?
8. Who does Joe see in a dream?
(a) His father.
(c) His mother.
9. How old is Joe's son in Part VI?
10. Whose world is most torn apart by the trial?
11. Which of the following upsets Joe?
(a) He gets spoiled food at a restaurant.
(b) He doesn't have a good place to draw.
(c) The ships are delayed.
(d) His mother won't write to him anymore.
12. In Joe's mind, what does the box hold?
13. What does Joe get ideas from the movie about?
14. What is the hero whose costume becomes missing?
(a) Luna Moth.
(c) The Escapist.
15. Who begins drawing comics to help Sammy?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the Golem from?
2. Who does Tommy want a closer relationship with?
3. What is the shape of the box delivered to Joe?
4. which character is accused of cheating?
5. How many men attend James's country house for a party?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)