|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many men attend James's country house for a party?
2. What is the shape of the box delivered to Joe?
(a) A diamond.
(b) A triangle.
(c) A small rectangle.
(d) A coffin.
3. What does Joe say can help a man fly?
(b) Rubber bands.
4. When did Joe hide the box that is sent to him?
5. which character is accused of cheating?
6. In what month does Joe find that the ships are delayed?
7. Which of the following characters is raped at the country house?
8. At James's country house, who is the housekeeper related to?
9. What is the Hotel Pierre ballroom decorated to look like?
(a) A forest.
(b) Neptune's Kingdom.
(c) Noah's Ark.
(d) The Colisseum.
10. What is located on the floor that Joe plans to jump from?
(a) Observation deck.
(b) Ebling's office.
(d) Coffee shop.
11. How does Joe's son disguise himself?
(a) He shaves his head.
(b) He pretends to have only one leg.
(c) He wears a wig.
(d) He wears an eye patch.
12. How old is Joe's son in Part VI?
13. What is the name of the detective?
14. What is the name of Sammy's mother?
15. Which of the following happens to Joe during his performance at a hotel?
(a) He cuts himself.
(b) He trips and breaks his leg.
(c) He goes blind for a few moments.
(d) He almost drowns.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what branch of the military does Joe enlist?
2. Where is Joe supposed to be located in Part VI?
3. What is the name of Joe's identity, according to Tommy?
4. Where does Joe go immediately after his fall?
5. Which of the following upsets Joe?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)