|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the medal Joe receives?
(a) Distinguished Service Medal.
(b) Distressing Service Medal.
(c) Darling Service Medal.
(d) Dutiful Service Medal.
2. What is the name of the studio doing The Escapist movie?
3. Who does Tommy want a closer relationship with?
(c) Carl Ebling.
4. Where is Joe supposed to be located in Part VI?
(b) New Jersey.
(d) New York.
5. Where is the Golem from?
(c) New York.
6. Who is buried at the cemetery Joe visits?
(a) Joe's father.
(b) Harry Houdini.
(c) Joe's brother.
7. Where do Rosa and Sammy live?
(c) New York City.
8. What is the name of the hotel Joe performs at in Part IV?
(a) Talson Hotel.
(b) Trek Hotel.
(c) Tavern Hotel.
(d) Trevi Hotel.
9. How many stories does Joe actually fall?
10. What movie tickets does Joe get?
(a) Gone with the Wind.
(b) Singing in the Rain.
(c) Citizen Kane.
(d) The Jazz Singer.
11. How old is Joe's son in Part VI?
12. Who are on the floor with Joe when he jumps?
13. What news does Joe get about the ship his brother is on?
(a) It is overcrowded.
(b) Is is docking.
(c) It sank.
(d) It has been taken hostage.
14. When Joe is in the military, what do many men die from overnight?
(a) They were shot.
(b) They drowned.
(c) Carbon Monoxide poisoning.
(d) They sunk on a ship.
15. Who told the newspaper about the Empire State Building jumper?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following happens to Joe during his performance at a hotel?
2. Which of the following describes Joe's condition after he falls?
3. Where do Tracy and Sammy go together that is abandoned?
4. Which of the following upsets Joe?
5. Who begins drawing comics to help Sammy?
This section contains 350 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)