|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose goal is it to reveal Joe's identity?
2. What is the name of Joe's son?
3. What is the name of the medal Joe receives?
(a) Dutiful Service Medal.
(b) Distinguished Service Medal.
(c) Distressing Service Medal.
(d) Darling Service Medal.
4. What is the name of Tommy's imagined identity?
(c) Bug Guy.
(d) Luna Moth.
5. Who does Joe get a letter from before going to the Hotel Pierre?
(a) His cousin.
(b) His brother.
(c) His father.
(d) His mother.
6. How many cartons of comics are found in Joe's office?
7. What does Joe want to buy at the end of the story?
(a) A new comic store.
(b) A new costume.
(c) Empire Comics.
(d) A home.
8. What is Sam questioned about for the trial?
(a) His motive for creating artwork that is anti-Nazi.
(b) His hatred for women.
(c) His family's arrangements.
(d) His motives for writing.
9. Which characters go to James's country house?
(a) Tracy and Joe.
(b) Sammy and Tracy.
(c) Carl and Sammy.
(d) Joe and Rosa.
10. When Joe is in the military, what do many men die from overnight?
(a) Carbon Monoxide poisoning.
(b) They sunk on a ship.
(c) They drowned.
(d) They were shot.
11. At James's country house, who is the housekeeper related to?
12. What is the name of the ship that Joe wants his brother to come to America on?
(a) Ship of Mable.
(b) Misty May Ship.
(c) Ark of Miriam.
(d) Ark de France.
13. Who begins drawing comics to help Sammy?
14. Where do Rosa and Sammy live?
(a) New York City.
15. When did Joe hide the box that is sent to him?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the magic shop?
2. What is the name of the actress who has rejected Tracy?
3. Which of the following describes Joe's condition after he falls?
4. What color is the tuxedo that Joe receives?
5. Which of the following does Anapol try to sell?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)