|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose goal is it to reveal Joe's identity?
2. Which word best describes Carl's plans?
3. How many cartons of comics are found in Joe's office?
4. In Joe's view, which word describes Rosa and Sam's marriage?
5. which character is accused of cheating?
6. Which of the following does Anapol try to sell?
(a) Empire Comics.
(b) His office.
(c) Empire State Building.
(d) His home.
7. Where do Tracy and Sammy go together that is abandoned?
(a) The world's fair.
(b) The convention center.
(c) The movie theater.
(d) The museum.
8. Who are on the floor with Joe when he jumps?
9. Where does Joe sleep after he jumps off the building?
(a) Sam and Rosa's couch.
(b) At a nearby hotel.
(c) Rosa's bed.
(d) Tommy's bed.
10. What is the name of the hotel Joe performs at in Part IV?
(a) Talson Hotel.
(b) Trevi Hotel.
(c) Tavern Hotel.
(d) Trek Hotel.
11. How many men attend James's country house for a party?
12. Which of the following has Sam been doing before the trial begins?
(a) Working as an artist.
(b) Dating men.
(c) Being a bad father.
(d) Deciding whether or not to give up on comics.
13. What does Joe say can help a man fly?
(c) Rubber bands.
14. What is the name of the detective?
15. When did Joe hide the box that is sent to him?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Joe's son?
2. What is the name of the studio doing The Escapist movie?
3. What is Joe's goal for the comics he makes in Part IV?
4. How old is Thomas?
5. What news does Joe get about the ship his brother is on?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)