|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the character Joe creates as a result of the party?
(a) Rosie Posie.
(b) Molecule Man.
(c) The Escapist.
(d) Luna Moth.
2. When Joe is finally able to break into an apartment, what type of business does it end up being?
(a) A small factory.
(b) An accountant's office.
(c) A brothel.
(d) A convenience store.
3. Which of the following words best describes Sammy?
4. What is the name of the man who trained Joe?
5. What is the name of Joe's aunt?
6. What is the name of the comic league?
(a) League of the Diamond Men.
(b) League of the Bronze Horse.
(c) League of the Vanished.
(d) League of the Golden Key.
7. What consulate does Joe visit in attempts to help his family?
8. Who does Joe believe that he sees at the dock?
(a) His uncle.
(c) His father.
(d) His brother.
9. How much does Julie pay Joe to draw Rosa naked?
10. When Joe leaves a note, who does he sign it as from?
(a) The Escapist.
(c) Might Molecule.
11. According to the comic editors, who must Sammy and Joe stop attacking?
(d) The elderly.
12. What does Joe handcuff himself to?
(a) A desk.
(b) A drawing table.
(c) A magician's table.
(d) A sinking ship.
13. What is Sammy's age at the beginning of the novel?
14. What is Joe's motivation to get a job?
(a) To go back to Prague.
(b) To save his family.
(c) To find a wife.
(d) To send money to his brother.
15. What does Anapol fear?
(a) Joe's love affairs.
(b) Sammy's lack of guidance.
(c) Sammy's romantic interests.
(d) Joe's rage.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Rosa volunteer?
2. Where does Joe sail to when he comes to America?
3. At the party, who talks to Joe about family?
4. What has Joe trained to be?
5. What is the name of Joe's younger brother?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)