|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of The Escapist?
2. What does Joe handcuff himself to?
(a) A sinking ship.
(b) A desk.
(c) A magician's table.
(d) A drawing table.
3. What is Sheldon's nickname?
(b) The Escapist.
4. What is the name of the Empire Novelties editor?
5. Which of the following words best describes Sammy?
6. What is Joe's motivation to get a job?
(a) To find a wife.
(b) To save his family.
(c) To go back to Prague.
(d) To send money to his brother.
7. How did the "Molecule" die?
(a) He was crushed.
(b) He was in a plane accident.
(c) He was hit by a car.
(d) He was killed in a bar fight.
8. Who saves Dali at the party?
9. Who does Joe begin dating?
10. How many artists do Sammy and Joe recruit?
11. Which character inspires Joe to draw a new comic book character?
12. What do Joe and Sammy argue with the Empire Novelties editor and owner about?
(a) The use of Hitler.
(b) Artwork quality.
(c) Story development quality.
13. What is the name of the man who will play The Escapist on the radio?
14. What is the name of the comic league?
(a) League of the Vanished.
(b) League of the Bronze Horse.
(c) League of the Diamond Men.
(d) League of the Golden Key.
15. What type of art is Joe good at?
Short Answer Questions
1. In the comic book, what is Luna Moth's former name?
2. What is Sammy's age at the beginning of the novel?
3. Which of the following is one of Sam's skills?
4. Where does Joe sail to when he comes to America?
5. Who is the president of the Empire State Building?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)