|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of The Escapist?
2. Who does Joe have rage for?
(a) The Americans.
(b) The Japanese.
(c) The Jewish.
(d) The Germans.
3. What is the name of the man who works for Race Publications?
(a) Jack Ashkenazy.
(c) Sheldon Anapol.
4. In the comic book, what is Luna Moth's former name?
(a) July Darling.
(b) Layla Flynn.
(c) Regalia Doom.
(d) Judy Dark.
5. What is the name of the man who trained Joe?
6. What quality does Luna possess that Rosa does not?
7. What is the name of the man who wants to get retribution for Joe and Sammy's anti-Nazi comics?
(a) Carl Ebling.
(b) Sheldon Anapol.
(c) George Deasy.
(d) Al Smith.
8. What is the name of the moth goddess in the comics?
9. Which of the following is Sammy most interested in?
(a) Attending college.
(c) Becoming a parent.
10. How old was Joe when he learned to pick locks?
11. How many comic strips have Sammy and Joe drawn in their first weekend collaborating?
12. Which of the following do the Nazis want to seize in Joe's past?
(a) A key to a prison.
(b) Joe's brother.
(c) A key to the Empire Comics office.
(d) The Golem.
13. How does Joe get to New York?
(a) By car.
(b) By train.
(c) By bus.
(d) By boat.
14. According to the comic editors, who must Sammy and Joe stop attacking?
(a) The elderly.
15. What is the number of the apartment that Kornblum and Joe are unable to get into?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the European ship docking occur?
2. What is Sammy's last name?
3. Why does Sammy have weak legs?
4. Who is the owner of Empire Novelty?
5. What is Joe's last name?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)