|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much does Julie pay Joe to draw Rosa naked?
2. What is the name of Rosa's boss?
3. What is the name of the man who will play The Escapist on the radio?
4. Which of the following words best describes Sammy?
5. Who does Joe believe that he sees at the dock?
(a) His uncle.
(b) His father.
(d) His brother.
6. What is the number of the apartment that Kornblum and Joe are unable to get into?
7. What is the name of the comic league?
(a) League of the Vanished.
(b) League of the Golden Key.
(c) League of the Bronze Horse.
(d) League of the Diamond Men.
8. Which character inspires Joe to draw a new comic book character?
9. What does Anapol fear?
(a) Joe's love affairs.
(b) Sammy's lack of guidance.
(c) Sammy's romantic interests.
(d) Joe's rage.
10. Which of the following is one of Sam's skills?
(a) Drawing super heroes.
(b) Showing inner depth.
(c) Drawing naked figures.
(d) Creating risque dialogue.
11. When Joe is finally able to break into an apartment, what type of business does it end up being?
(a) A convenience store.
(b) A small factory.
(c) An accountant's office.
(d) A brothel.
12. Who is the owner of Empire Novelty?
(b) Jack Ashkenazy.
(c) Sheldon Anapol.
13. What is Joe's last name?
14. Where does Joe sail to when he comes to America?
(d) New York.
15. Who invites Sammy and Joe out to dinner?
(a) Joe's mother.
(c) Sammy's mother.
(d) Sammy's uncle.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Rosa volunteer?
2. Why does Sammy have weak legs?
3. What is the name of the moth goddess in the comics?
4. Who does Joe begin dating?
5. On what floor is Empire Comics located?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)