|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Joe's family live?
(a) Los Angeles.
2. What do Joe and Sammy want to make comic books about?
(a) The Nazis.
(b) A superhero.
(c) Their autobiographies.
(d) The importance of education.
3. What is Joe's occupation at the beginning of the story?
4. How many comic strips have Sammy and Joe drawn in their first weekend collaborating?
5. What does Joe see the crowd watching at the party?
(a) A worm.
(b) A bowl of fruit.
(c) A moth.
(d) A fruit fly.
6. Who does Joe have rage for?
(a) The Americans.
(b) The Germans.
(c) The Jewish.
(d) The Japanese.
7. Why does Sammy have weak legs?
(a) One of his legs is shorter than the other.
(b) He has never felt like working out.
(c) He had Polio.
(d) He has Asthma.
8. What is the name of Joe's father?
9. Which of the following does Hoffman use in his trick?
(a) Straight talk.
(b) Tank of water.
(d) Soda can.
10. Where does Rosa volunteer?
(a) The Humane Shelter.
(b) The Thrift Shop.
(c) The Adoption Agency.
(d) The Rescue Agency.
11. Where has Anapol recently purchased a home?
12. Which character exhibits madness?
13. What quality does Luna possess that Rosa does not?
14. How did the "Molecule" die?
(a) He was in a plane accident.
(b) He was hit by a car.
(c) He was crushed.
(d) He was killed in a bar fight.
15. What is the name of the man who wants to get retribution for Joe and Sammy's anti-Nazi comics?
(a) Carl Ebling.
(b) Sheldon Anapol.
(c) George Deasy.
(d) Al Smith.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Sheldon's nickname?
2. How much does Julie pay Joe to draw Rosa naked?
3. Who has seized the Iron Chain?
4. According to the comic editors, who must Sammy and Joe stop attacking?
5. Which character inspires Joe to draw a new comic book character?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)