|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the man who wants to get retribution for Joe and Sammy's anti-Nazi comics?
(a) George Deasy.
(b) Carl Ebling.
(c) Al Smith.
(d) Sheldon Anapol.
2. What is the name of the man who offers a radio deal?
(b) James Love.
(c) Al Smith.
3. What do Sammy and Joe want to do at the beginning of the story?
(a) Appeal to a young audience.
(b) Incite a revolution.
(c) Make money.
(d) Repeal a comic book ban.
4. Who does Joe have rage for?
(a) The Germans.
(b) The Jewish.
(c) The Americans.
(d) The Japanese.
5. What is the name of the man who trained Joe?
6. What is "Mysterio?"
(a) A magician.
(b) A comic book shop owner.
(c) A soldier.
(d) An illustrator.
7. What does Deasy see in Joe and Sammy?
(a) Marketing potential.
(b) An answer to German comics.
(c) An answer to society's angst.
(d) Easy to take advantage of.
8. Which character exhibits madness?
9. Which of the following do the Nazis want to seize in Joe's past?
(a) A key to the Empire Comics office.
(b) Joe's brother.
(c) The Golem.
(d) A key to a prison.
10. Who invites Sammy and Joe out to dinner?
(b) Joe's mother.
(c) Sammy's mother.
(d) Sammy's uncle.
11. What consulate does Joe visit in attempts to help his family?
12. What is the number of the apartment that Kornblum and Joe are unable to get into?
13. Where does Rosa volunteer?
(a) The Adoption Agency.
(b) The Rescue Agency.
(c) The Thrift Shop.
(d) The Humane Shelter.
14. Which of the following is one of Sam's skills?
(a) Drawing super heroes.
(b) Drawing naked figures.
(c) Creating risque dialogue.
(d) Showing inner depth.
15. What is the name of The Escapist?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Joe's last name?
2. What quality does Luna possess that Rosa does not?
3. What is the name of Joe's younger brother?
4. Where does Joe sail to when he comes to America?
5. What is the name of Joe's aunt?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)