|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the president of the Empire State Building?
(a) Al Smith.
(b) George Deasy.
(c) Emil Kavalier.
(d) Sheldon Anapol.
2. At the party, who talks to Joe about family?
3. Who does Joe begin dating?
4. How many comic strips have Sammy and Joe drawn in their first weekend collaborating?
5. What is the name of the boy that Sammy and Joe go to for help with their comics?
6. What has Joe trained to be?
(a) A magician.
(b) A writer.
(c) A professor.
(d) A chef.
7. On what floor is Empire Comics located?
8. At the party, what does Joe injure?
(a) His arm.
(b) His back.
(c) His finger.
(d) His neck.
9. What is the name of the man who offers a radio deal?
(a) James Love.
(d) Al Smith.
10. What is the name of the man who trained Joe?
11. Which character has the most sexual tension surrounding them?
12. Who invites Sammy and Joe out to dinner?
(a) Joe's mother.
(b) Sammy's mother.
(d) Sammy's uncle.
13. What is Sammy's age at the beginning of the novel?
14. What is the name of the character Joe creates as a result of the party?
(a) The Escapist.
(b) Luna Moth.
(c) Rosie Posie.
(d) Molecule Man.
15. What consulate does Joe visit in attempts to help his family?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Joe's motivation to get a job?
2. Which of the following is one of Sam's skills?
3. How old was Joe when he learned to pick locks?
4. What is "Mysterio?"
5. According to the comic editors, who must Sammy and Joe stop attacking?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)