|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the comic book, what is Luna Moth's former name?
(a) Regalia Doom.
(b) July Darling.
(c) Layla Flynn.
(d) Judy Dark.
2. What is the name of the man who offers a radio deal?
(a) Al Smith.
(d) James Love.
3. According to the comic editors, who must Sammy and Joe stop attacking?
(a) The elderly.
4. What is the name of Joe's aunt?
5. What is the name of the character Joe creates as a result of the party?
(a) Rosie Posie.
(b) The Escapist.
(c) Molecule Man.
(d) Luna Moth.
6. What is the name of the comic league?
(a) League of the Golden Key.
(b) League of the Bronze Horse.
(c) League of the Diamond Men.
(d) League of the Vanished.
7. What is the name of the Empire Novelties editor?
8. Which character has the most sexual tension surrounding them?
9. When Sammy and Joe attend a party, what is the occupation of the man who is honored there?
(a) A clothing designer.
(b) A writer.
(c) An artist.
(d) An actor.
10. Which of the following do the Nazis want to seize in Joe's past?
(a) Joe's brother.
(b) A key to the Empire Comics office.
(c) A key to a prison.
(d) The Golem.
11. What does Anapol fear?
(a) Sammy's romantic interests.
(b) Joe's love affairs.
(c) Joe's rage.
(d) Sammy's lack of guidance.
12. What is the name of Joe's younger brother?
13. Which of the following is one of Sam's skills?
(a) Showing inner depth.
(b) Drawing naked figures.
(c) Creating risque dialogue.
(d) Drawing super heroes.
14. What is the name of the man who trained Joe?
15. What word best describes comic books in 1939?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the European ship docking occur?
2. Who invites Sammy and Joe out to dinner?
3. Which character exhibits madness?
4. How much does Julie pay Joe to draw Rosa naked?
5. How many pages are in the first comic book Sammy and Joe make?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)