|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character has shifted the way comics are viewed when Sammy and Joe begin their work?
(d) Wonder Woman.
2. What is the name of the man who works for Race Publications?
(a) Jack Ashkenazy.
(b) Sheldon Anapol.
3. How did the "Molecule" die?
(a) He was hit by a car.
(b) He was crushed.
(c) He was in a plane accident.
(d) He was killed in a bar fight.
4. According to the comic editors, who must Sammy and Joe stop attacking?
(b) The elderly.
5. What is the name of the Empire Novelties editor?
6. Which of the following is one of Sam's skills?
(a) Creating risque dialogue.
(b) Showing inner depth.
(c) Drawing naked figures.
(d) Drawing super heroes.
7. Where does Rosa volunteer?
(a) The Adoption Agency.
(b) The Thrift Shop.
(c) The Rescue Agency.
(d) The Humane Shelter.
8. What percentage of the rights to the comics do Sammy and Joe receive?
9. What do Joe and Sammy want to make comic books about?
(a) A superhero.
(b) The importance of education.
(c) The Nazis.
(d) Their autobiographies.
10. Which character inspires Joe to draw a new comic book character?
11. Who does Joe believe that he sees at the dock?
(a) His brother.
(b) His father.
(c) His uncle.
12. When Sammy and Joe attend a party, what is the occupation of the man who is honored there?
(a) A clothing designer.
(b) An artist.
(c) A writer.
(d) An actor.
13. How many pages are in the first comic book Sammy and Joe make?
14. What is Joe's occupation at the beginning of the story?
15. Why does Sammy have weak legs?
(a) He has Asthma.
(b) He had Polio.
(c) One of his legs is shorter than the other.
(d) He has never felt like working out.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the character Joe creates as a result of the party?
2. Where does Joe's family live?
3. How old was Joe when he learned to pick locks?
4. Who has seized the Iron Chain?
5. What does Rosa want Joe to see at the party?
This section contains 354 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)