|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the man who offers a radio deal?
(b) Al Smith.
(d) James Love.
2. What does Anapol fear?
(a) Joe's love affairs.
(b) Sammy's lack of guidance.
(c) Joe's rage.
(d) Sammy's romantic interests.
3. At the party, who talks to Joe about family?
4. How old was Joe when he learned to pick locks?
5. What is the name of Joe's aunt?
6. What do Joe and Kornblum look for in the apartment they break into?
(a) The Golem.
(b) A comic book.
(c) A key.
(d) An important document.
7. What is the name of the character Joe creates as a result of the party?
(a) Luna Moth.
(b) Molecule Man.
(c) The Escapist.
(d) Rosie Posie.
8. What is "Mysterio?"
(a) A comic book shop owner.
(b) An illustrator.
(c) A magician.
(d) A soldier.
9. What do Joe and Sammy want to make comic books about?
(a) The Nazis.
(b) The importance of education.
(c) A superhero.
(d) Their autobiographies.
10. What is the name of Joe's younger brother?
11. How does Joe get to New York?
(a) By car.
(b) By boat.
(c) By train.
(d) By bus.
12. What is Sammy's age at the beginning of the novel?
13. In the first comic, who does The Escapist knock down?
(a) Sammy's father.
(b) The United States president.
14. What consulate does Joe visit in attempts to help his family?
15. Who is referred to as the "Mighty Molecule"?
(c) Joe's father.
(d) Sammy's father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is Sammy most interested in?
2. On what floor is Empire Comics located?
3. What is the name of the man who trained Joe?
4. When Joe is finally able to break into an apartment, what type of business does it end up being?
5. Who has seized the Iron Chain?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)