|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Joe see the crowd watching at the party?
(a) A fruit fly.
(b) A moth.
(c) A bowl of fruit.
(d) A worm.
2. At the party, who talks to Joe about family?
3. Who does Joe believe that he sees at the dock?
(a) His brother.
(b) His uncle.
(d) His father.
4. What is Joe's occupation at the beginning of the story?
5. What is Sammy's last name?
6. What percentage of the rights to the comics do Sammy and Joe receive?
7. What has Joe trained to be?
(a) A writer.
(b) A professor.
(c) A chef.
(d) A magician.
8. Why does Sammy have weak legs?
(a) One of his legs is shorter than the other.
(b) He has Asthma.
(c) He has never felt like working out.
(d) He had Polio.
9. What is the name of the man who works for Race Publications?
(a) Sheldon Anapol.
(d) Jack Ashkenazy.
10. Who has seized the Iron Chain?
11. What is the name of Joe's younger brother?
12. Where does Rosa volunteer?
(a) The Humane Shelter.
(b) The Thrift Shop.
(c) The Rescue Agency.
(d) The Adoption Agency.
13. Where has Anapol recently purchased a home?
14. What do Joe and Sammy want to make comic books about?
(a) Their autobiographies.
(b) The importance of education.
(c) The Nazis.
(d) A superhero.
15. What is Joe's motivation to get a job?
(a) To send money to his brother.
(b) To find a wife.
(c) To go back to Prague.
(d) To save his family.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many artists do Sammy and Joe recruit?
2. How did the "Molecule" die?
3. What is the name of the man who offers a radio deal?
4. What is the name of The Escapist?
5. Which character exhibits madness?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)