|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Joe when he learned to pick locks?
2. What is the name of the man who will play The Escapist on the radio?
3. What is the name of the man who offers a radio deal?
(c) James Love.
(d) Al Smith.
4. Who is The Escapist allegedly a copy of?
5. At the party, who talks to Joe about family?
6. What is the name of the comic league?
(a) League of the Vanished.
(b) League of the Diamond Men.
(c) League of the Golden Key.
(d) League of the Bronze Horse.
7. Which of the following is one of Sam's skills?
(a) Showing inner depth.
(b) Creating risque dialogue.
(c) Drawing naked figures.
(d) Drawing super heroes.
8. Who is referred to as the "Mighty Molecule"?
(a) Sammy's father.
(b) Joe's father.
9. What is Sheldon's nickname?
(d) The Escapist.
10. Who is foreshadowed to be Sammy's love interest?
11. What is the name of Joe's father?
12. What do Joe and Kornblum look for in the apartment they break into?
(a) The Golem.
(b) An important document.
(c) A key.
(d) A comic book.
13. What is the name of the man who trained Joe?
14. What is Joe's occupation at the beginning of the story?
15. When Sammy and Joe attend a party, what is the occupation of the man who is honored there?
(a) An artist.
(b) A writer.
(c) A clothing designer.
(d) An actor.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the comic book, what is Luna Moth's former name?
2. What is the number of the apartment that Kornblum and Joe are unable to get into?
3. Which character exhibits madness?
4. What word best describes comic books in 1939?
5. What is the name of Joe's aunt?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)