|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the man who offers a radio deal?
(a) James Love.
(d) Al Smith.
2. What do Sammy and Joe want to do at the beginning of the story?
(a) Incite a revolution.
(b) Repeal a comic book ban.
(c) Make money.
(d) Appeal to a young audience.
3. Who does Joe have rage for?
(a) The Americans.
(b) The Germans.
(c) The Jewish.
(d) The Japanese.
4. Where does the European ship docking occur?
(a) New Jersey.
(b) New York.
5. What do Joe and Sammy argue with the Empire Novelties editor and owner about?
(a) The use of Hitler.
(b) Story development quality.
(c) Artwork quality.
6. How many comic strips have Sammy and Joe drawn in their first weekend collaborating?
7. Which of the following is one of Sam's skills?
(a) Showing inner depth.
(b) Drawing naked figures.
(c) Creating risque dialogue.
(d) Drawing super heroes.
8. What is the name of the man who wants to get retribution for Joe and Sammy's anti-Nazi comics?
(a) George Deasy.
(b) Sheldon Anapol.
(c) Carl Ebling.
(d) Al Smith.
9. On what floor is Empire Comics located?
10. Who has seized the Iron Chain?
11. What is Joe's last name?
12. Where has Anapol recently purchased a home?
13. In the first comic, who does The Escapist knock down?
(a) The United States president.
(c) Sammy's father.
14. Which character has shifted the way comics are viewed when Sammy and Joe begin their work?
(c) Wonder Woman.
15. Who does Joe begin dating?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Joe when he learned to pick locks?
2. Who is the president of the Empire State Building?
3. Which of the following is Sammy most interested in?
4. What quality does Luna possess that Rosa does not?
5. According to the comic editors, who must Sammy and Joe stop attacking?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)