|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the man who wants to get retribution for Joe and Sammy's anti-Nazi comics?
(a) Al Smith.
(b) Sheldon Anapol.
(c) Carl Ebling.
(d) George Deasy.
2. What does Joe see the crowd watching at the party?
(a) A fruit fly.
(b) A bowl of fruit.
(c) A worm.
(d) A moth.
3. Who invites Sammy and Joe to a party?
4. What is the name of the character Joe creates as a result of the party?
(a) Rosie Posie.
(b) Molecule Man.
(c) Luna Moth.
(d) The Escapist.
5. What is the name of the moth goddess in the comics?
6. Who is the soul and driver of the comic book project?
7. Where does Rosa volunteer?
(a) The Humane Shelter.
(b) The Adoption Agency.
(c) The Thrift Shop.
(d) The Rescue Agency.
8. What does Anapol fear?
(a) Sammy's romantic interests.
(b) Joe's love affairs.
(c) Sammy's lack of guidance.
(d) Joe's rage.
9. Who does Joe begin dating?
10. How old was Joe when he learned to pick locks?
11. Which character inspires Joe to draw a new comic book character?
12. Which character has the most sexual tension surrounding them?
13. What percentage of the rights of the comics does Sammy demand?
14. What does Rosa want Joe to see at the party?
(a) Her paintings.
(b) Her magic trick.
(c) Her son.
(d) Her short stories.
15. What consulate does Joe visit in attempts to help his family?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who invites Sammy and Joe out to dinner?
2. What is Sammy's last name?
3. Which of the following is one of Sam's skills?
4. Where has Anapol recently purchased a home?
5. Why does Sammy have weak legs?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)