Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many pages are in the first comic book Sammy and Joe make?
2. What is the name of the character Joe creates as a result of the party?
(a) The Escapist.
(b) Luna Moth.
(c) Rosie Posie.
(d) Molecule Man.
3. Which character has the most sexual tension surrounding them?
4. How did the "Molecule" die?
(a) He was in a plane accident.
(b) He was crushed.
(c) He was killed in a bar fight.
(d) He was hit by a car.
5. What is the name of Joe's father?
6. Which character has shifted the way comics are viewed when Sammy and Joe begin their work?
(b) Wonder Woman.
7. What is the name of the comic league?
(a) League of the Vanished.
(b) League of the Diamond Men.
(c) League of the Bronze Horse.
(d) League of the Golden Key.
8. What is Joe's occupation at the beginning of the story?
9. Who is referred to as the "Mighty Molecule"?
(b) Sammy's father.
(c) Joe's father.
10. What does Rosa want Joe to see at the party?
(a) Her magic trick.
(b) Her son.
(c) Her paintings.
(d) Her short stories.
11. Which of the following is Sammy most interested in?
(b) Becoming a parent.
(d) Attending college.
12. When Sammy and Joe attend a party, what is the occupation of the man who is honored there?
(a) A writer.
(b) An actor.
(c) An artist.
(d) A clothing designer.
13. What is the name of the Empire Novelties editor?
14. Which of the following does Hoffman use in his trick?
(b) Straight talk.
(c) Tank of water.
(d) Soda can.
15. Who does Joe begin dating?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is "Mysterio?"
2. What does Joe see the crowd watching at the party?
3. What is the name of Joe's younger brother?
4. What word best describes comic books in 1939?
5. Who invites Sammy and Joe out to dinner?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)