|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Joe sail to when he comes to America?
(d) New York.
2. Which character has the most sexual tension surrounding them?
3. What does Deasy see in Joe and Sammy?
(a) Marketing potential.
(b) An answer to society's angst.
(c) An answer to German comics.
(d) Easy to take advantage of.
4. What is the name of the boy that Sammy and Joe go to for help with their comics?
5. How many comic strips have Sammy and Joe drawn in their first weekend collaborating?
6. What is Joe's occupation at the beginning of the story?
7. In the first comic, who does The Escapist knock down?
(c) Sammy's father.
(d) The United States president.
8. What is the name of the man who wants to get retribution for Joe and Sammy's anti-Nazi comics?
(a) Al Smith.
(b) Sheldon Anapol.
(c) George Deasy.
(d) Carl Ebling.
9. At the party, what does Joe injure?
(a) His back.
(b) His arm.
(c) His neck.
(d) His finger.
10. What is the name of the man who works for Race Publications?
(a) Jack Ashkenazy.
(c) Sheldon Anapol.
11. Which of the following does Hoffman use in his trick?
(b) Straight talk.
(c) Soda can.
(d) Tank of water.
12. Who saves Dali at the party?
13. What percentage of the rights of the comics does Sammy demand?
14. What is the name of the man who trained Joe?
15. What does Anapol fear?
(a) Sammy's lack of guidance.
(b) Joe's rage.
(c) Joe's love affairs.
(d) Sammy's romantic interests.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Joe's family live?
2. Who does Joe have rage for?
3. What percentage of the rights to the comics do Sammy and Joe receive?
4. How much does Julie pay Joe to draw Rosa naked?
5. What is the name of Joe's father?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)