|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the man who offers a radio deal?
(b) Al Smith.
(c) James Love.
2. How much does Julie pay Joe to draw Rosa naked?
3. On what floor is Empire Comics located?
4. Where does Joe's family live?
(d) Los Angeles.
5. What do Joe and Kornblum look for in the apartment they break into?
(a) The Golem.
(b) A comic book.
(c) A key.
(d) An important document.
6. How many comic strips have Sammy and Joe drawn in their first weekend collaborating?
7. What does Joe see the crowd watching at the party?
(a) A worm.
(b) A bowl of fruit.
(c) A fruit fly.
(d) A moth.
8. What is the name of Joe's father?
9. What is the name of the man who works for Race Publications?
(b) Sheldon Anapol.
(d) Jack Ashkenazy.
10. What is Joe's occupation at the beginning of the story?
11. What is the name of The Escapist?
12. When Joe leaves a note, who does he sign it as from?
(a) The Escapist.
(c) Might Molecule.
13. What percentage of the rights to the comics do Sammy and Joe receive?
14. What is the name of the character Joe creates as a result of the party?
(a) Luna Moth.
(b) Rosie Posie.
(c) The Escapist.
(d) Molecule Man.
15. What is the name of the Empire Novelties editor?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who invites Sammy and Joe out to dinner?
2. How does Joe get to New York?
3. How many artists do Sammy and Joe recruit?
4. Which of the following does Hoffman use in his trick?
5. Who does Joe begin dating?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)