|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Rosa's boss?
2. Who invites Sammy and Joe to a party?
3. What is the name of the comic league?
(a) League of the Golden Key.
(b) League of the Vanished.
(c) League of the Diamond Men.
(d) League of the Bronze Horse.
4. What type of art is Joe good at?
5. How many comic strips have Sammy and Joe drawn in their first weekend collaborating?
6. At the party, what does Joe injure?
(a) His back.
(b) His neck.
(c) His finger.
(d) His arm.
7. What does Rosa want Joe to see at the party?
(a) Her paintings.
(b) Her magic trick.
(c) Her son.
(d) Her short stories.
8. Who saves Dali at the party?
9. Who invites Sammy and Joe out to dinner?
(b) Sammy's uncle.
(c) Joe's mother.
(d) Sammy's mother.
10. Which of the following do the Nazis want to seize in Joe's past?
(a) The Golem.
(b) A key to the Empire Comics office.
(c) A key to a prison.
(d) Joe's brother.
11. How much does Julie pay Joe to draw Rosa naked?
12. On what floor is Empire Comics located?
13. In the first comic, who does The Escapist knock down?
(c) Sammy's father.
(d) The United States president.
14. Where does Joe sail to when he comes to America?
(a) New York.
15. What is the name of the Empire Novelties editor?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the boy that Sammy and Joe go to for help with their comics?
2. According to the comic editors, who must Sammy and Joe stop attacking?
3. At the party, who talks to Joe about family?
4. How many pages are in the first comic book Sammy and Joe make?
5. What is the name of the man who offers a radio deal?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)