|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part VI, P. 613 to P. 636 (end).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following describes Rosa's commitment to Sam?
2. Where is James's country house located?
(a) New York.
(c) New Jersey.
3. What is the name of the man who wants to get retribution for Joe and Sammy's anti-Nazi comics?
(a) Al Smith.
(b) George Deasy.
(c) Sheldon Anapol.
(d) Carl Ebling.
4. Who does Joe begin dating?
5. Which of the following does Anapol try to sell?
(a) His office.
(b) Empire Comics.
(c) His home.
(d) Empire State Building.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to those at the senate hearing, what is an example of pedophilia?
2. What does Deasy see in Joe and Sammy?
3. In Joe's view, which word describes Rosa and Sam's marriage?
4. Who told the newspaper about the Empire State Building jumper?
5. On what floor is Empire Comics located?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)