|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part VI, P. 613 to P. 636 (end).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To Sammy, which of the following is the biggest burden?
(a) Comic book drawing.
(c) His relationship with Joe.
2. What news does Joe get about the ship his brother is on?
(a) It is overcrowded.
(b) It has been taken hostage.
(c) It sank.
(d) Is is docking.
3. Which of the following does Anapol try to sell?
(a) His office.
(b) His home.
(c) Empire State Building.
(d) Empire Comics.
4. Where does Joe stay for a few days following the building incident?
(a) A hotel.
(b) Sam's mother's house.
(c) Sam's house.
(d) Tracy's house.
5. What is the name of the man who works for Race Publications?
(a) Jack Ashkenazy.
(d) Sheldon Anapol.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the sled dog who saves Joe?
2. How many stories does Joe actually fall?
3. What is located on the floor that Joe plans to jump from?
4. According to those at the senate hearing, what is an example of pedophilia?
5. How old is Thomas?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)