|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, from P. 225 to P. 265.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Sammy's first apartment located?
(c) Jersey City.
(d) Los Angeles.
2. How many comic strips have Sammy and Joe drawn in their first weekend collaborating?
3. Who is the owner of Empire Novelty?
(b) Jack Ashkenazy.
(d) Sheldon Anapol.
4. What is the name of the man who wants to get retribution for Joe and Sammy's anti-Nazi comics?
(a) Sheldon Anapol.
(b) Al Smith.
(c) Carl Ebling.
(d) George Deasy.
5. In the first comic, who does The Escapist knock down?
(a) The United States president.
(d) Sammy's father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rosa want Joe to see at the party?
2. What is Joe's motivation to get a job?
3. What is Joe's occupation at the beginning of the story?
4. When Joe is finally able to break into an apartment, what type of business does it end up being?
5. Which of the following words best describes Sammy?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)