|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, P. 354- 401.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Sammy and Joe want to do at the beginning of the story?
(a) Make money.
(b) Repeal a comic book ban.
(c) Appeal to a young audience.
(d) Incite a revolution.
2. What do Joe and Sammy want to make comic books about?
(a) The importance of education.
(b) Their autobiographies.
(c) A superhero.
(d) The Nazis.
3. What news does Joe get about the ship his brother is on?
(a) It sank.
(b) It is overcrowded.
(c) It has been taken hostage.
(d) Is is docking.
4. Where does the European ship docking occur?
(a) New York.
(d) New Jersey.
5. What percentage of the rights to the comics do Sammy and Joe receive?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Joe and Sammy argue with the Empire Novelties editor and owner about?
2. Where does Joe sail to when he comes to America?
3. In what month does Joe find that the ships are delayed?
4. Where do Tracy and Sammy go together that is abandoned?
5. What consulate does Joe visit in attempts to help his family?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)