|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, P. 354- 401.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many pages are in the first comic book Sammy and Joe make?
2. What is the name of the man who wants to get retribution for Joe and Sammy's anti-Nazi comics?
(a) Sheldon Anapol.
(b) Carl Ebling.
(c) George Deasy.
(d) Al Smith.
3. What do Joe and Sammy want to make comic books about?
(a) Their autobiographies.
(b) The Nazis.
(c) The importance of education.
(d) A superhero.
4. How many comic strips have Sammy and Joe drawn in their first weekend collaborating?
5. What do Sammy and Joe want to do at the beginning of the story?
(a) Appeal to a young audience.
(b) Make money.
(c) Incite a revolution.
(d) Repeal a comic book ban.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character exhibits madness?
2. What is the name of the man who offers a radio deal?
3. Who does Joe begin dating?
4. What is Joe's goal for the comics he makes in Part IV?
5. Who is the president of the Empire State Building?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)