Part I, to P. 39
1. Which of the following is Sammy most interested in?
(b) Attending college.
(c) Becoming a parent.
2. What is Sammy's last name?
3. What is Sammy's age at the beginning of the novel?
4. What is Joe's last name?
5. Where is Sammy's first apartment located?
(a) Los Angeles.
(c) Jersey City.
6. What is Joe's occupation at the beginning of the story?
7. Where does Joe's family live?
(b) Los Angeles.
8. What has Joe trained to be?
(a) A professor.
(b) A writer.
(c) A magician.
(d) A chef.
9. How old was Joe when he learned to pick locks?
10. What is the name of Joe's younger brother?
11. What is the name of the man who trained Joe?
12. Which of the following words best describes Sammy?
This section contains 2,923 words
(approx. 10 pages at 300 words per page)