Part I, to P. 39
• Sammy's cousin, Joe, is an artist who wants a job as a commercial artist.
• Joe trained in Prague to be a magician when he was 14 years old.
Part I, P. 40 to end, Part II, to P. 79
• Kornblum and Joe looked for the Golem in 1939, and after finding it Joe comes to the USA.
• Joe can draw well and plans to make money with Sammy making superhero comics.
Part II, from P. 80 to P. 138
• Sammy and Joe are told to create a new comic book character over the weekend.
• Sammy and Joe create a super hero for their comic book.
Part II, from P. 139- to end, Part III, to P. 175
• Sammy and Joe recruit artists to help with their comic book.
• Sammy and Joe argue with the editor and owner of Empire about salary.
Part III, from P. 176 to P. 224
• Joe visits the German...
This section contains 511 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)