|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What salary does Salieri recommend Mozart be paid?
(a) Two hundred florins a month.
(b) Two thousand florins a year.
(c) Two hundred florins a year.
(d) Two hundred florins a week.
2. Which is Salieri's favorite sweet indulgence?
(a) Tutti frutti.
(b) Crema al mascarpone.
3. What relationship to Salieri is Katharina Cavalieri?
(a) She is his half-sister and later his pupil.
(b) She is his pupil and later his mistress.
(c) She is his patron and later his mistress.
(d) She is his illegitimate daughter.
4. What is Baron Van Swieten's nickname?
(a) 'Lord Van Fugue.'
(c) 'Lord Fugue.'
5. Who presently holds the position Salieri covets?
(a) Count Von Strack.
(b) Louis Van Beethoven.
(c) Count Von Oslo.
(d) Giuseppe Bonno.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what way does Salieri demonstrate his abandonment of his vow of chastity?
2. What wish of Salieri's is granted at this point?
3. In what language does Salieri speak when he is excited, according to one of the Venticelli?
4. What does Salieri ask of the audience/'Ghosts of the future'?
5. How does Salieri refer to his servants?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)