|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In which room at the Baroness's does Salieri first see Mozart?
(a) The ballroom.
(b) The library.
(c) The atrium.
(d) The music room.
2. Who plays the 'march of welcome' for Mozart?
(a) The Emperor.
(b) Count Orsini-Rosenberg.
(c) Von Strack.
3. What is Rosenberg's opinion of prodigies?
(a) He finds them adorable.
(b) He is jealous of them.
(c) He finds them hateful.
(d) He is in awe of them.
4. How is the Venticelli's speech described?
(a) They speak urgently, rapidly.
(b) They shout loudly.
(c) They speak in tongues.
(d) They are said to be laconic.
5. Where does Salieri finally meet Mozart?
(a) At Baroness Waldstadten's.
(b) At the Statsoper.
(c) At the Belvedere.
(d) At the Imperial Palace.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who presently holds the position Salieri covets?
2. What surprises Salieri's servants?
3. What is Salieri's occupation at this time?
4. How does Salieri refer to his servants?
5. Who is the lead singer Mozart has engaged?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)