|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Salieri's occupation at this time?
(a) Court Musician.
(c) Court Conductor.
(d) Court Composer.
2. Who is named as an old pupil of Salieri's?
(a) Johann Strauss II.
(b) Richard Strauss.
(d) Leopold Mozart.
3. What does Salieri feel he needs to make his 'last audience' appear?
(a) An invocation.
(b) An imbrocation.
(c) A circumlocution.
(d) A salutation.
4. What is Baron Van Swieten's nickname?
(a) 'Lord Fugue.'
(c) 'Lord Van Fugue.'
5. Where has Mozart been living prior to his arrival in Vienna?
Short Answer Questions
1. In the context of the play, how long has it been since Mozart's death?
2. Where does Salieri say he was born?
3. Who invites Salieri to join the Masons?
4. What is Salieri's burning ambition at this time of his life?
5. What does Mozart intend to do in Vienna?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)