|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the Guilty Libertine Salieri refers to?
(a) Leopold Mozart.
(b) Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart.
(c) Don Giovanni.
(d) Antonio Salieri himself.
2. How does Mozart insult Count Orsini-Rosenberg?
(a) He makes an obscene gesture and laughs.
(b) He tells him he looks like a turd.
(c) He tells him he is fat as a toad.
(d) He tells him he looks like a toad.
3. What salary does Salieri recommend Mozart be paid?
(a) Two hundred florins a week.
(b) Two hundred florins a month.
(c) Two thousand florins a year.
(d) Two hundred florins a year.
4. What does Salieri do, in his pain?
(a) He stuffs his ears so he cannot hear the music.
(b) He screams.
(c) He runs out into the street.
(d) He demands that Mozart stop playing immediately.
5. In which room at the Baroness's does Salieri first see Mozart?
(a) The atrium.
(b) The library.
(c) The music room.
(d) The ballroom.
Short Answer Questions
1. What wish of Salieri's is granted at this point?
2. What does Mozart disclose to Salieri at the beginning of the next scene?
3. How does Salieri feel after examining Mozart's manuscripts?
4. What does Mozart suggest is the answer to his problems?
5. What animal is Constanze imitating?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)