|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What position is Mozart interested in applying for?
(a) Music supervisor for the Emperor.
(b) Court Composer.
(c) Music teacher for Katharina Cavalieri.
(d) Music teacher for the Princess Elizabeth.
2. How does Salieri cope with his insight into Mozart's talent?
(a) He throws himself into work.
(b) He falls into depression.
(c) He complains to one of his committees.
(d) He composes an opera about it.
3. With news of his father's death, what aspects of himself does Mozart now reveal?
(a) His vulverability and shame.
(b) His childishness and dependence.
(c) His morbid tendencies and his hunger for money.
(d) His towering ego and indifference.
4. How does Salieri get his hands on some of Mozart's manuscripts?
(a) He steals them.
(b) He buys them from a second-hand dealer.
(c) He bribes a servant to steal them.
(d) The Venticelli bring them to him.
5. What animal is Mozart pretending to be?
(a) A fox.
(b) A tiger.
(c) A cat.
(d) A squirrel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Constanze accuse her husband of doing?
2. How could Constanze secure for husband the job of tutor to Princess Elizabeth?
3. Who is the Guilty Libertine Salieri refers to?
4. What does Mozart suggest is the answer to his problems?
5. How had Mozart disobeyed his father?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)