|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Luis when is he turned away by the gang members using hard drugs?
2. Who is Puppet?
(a) A gang leader.
(b) Luis's dad.
(c) Seni's husband.
(d) Luis's brother.
3. Where does Luis find Vivian after he had been waiting for her at the dance?
(a) At home.
(b) At work.
(c) In the arms of another man.
(d) With his brother.
4. What kind of sign does Luis take the mascot changes as?
(a) They are not important.
(b) Barriers are coming down.
(c) Things are getting worse.
(d) He's getting more popular.
5. Who do the Sangras shoot that prompts revenge from the Lomas?
(c) Little Man.
(d) Black Dog.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the plan to get revenge on the Sangras?
2. What happens to Little Man?
3. What kind of drugs from the garage does Luis turn to?
4. What kind of riots does Luis get involved in the 1970s?
5. Where is the Sangras main warrior when the Lomas exact revenge?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Michael's brother gets in trouble?
2. Why isn't Luis charged in the attack on the bikers?
3. How does Luis describe the workers at the community centers?
4. How does Luis find out about the city mural project?
5. Who is Joe and what does Joe discover about Luis?
6. How do the riots of the Vietnam War impact Luis's life?
7. What are Mr. Madison's plans for changes for the high school?
8. Who is Michael Robles?
9. Why do the Lomas come to power?
10. How does Luis fair in his beating to become a Lomas?
This section contains 657 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)