|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells Luis new information about Roberta?
(a) Her sister.
(b) Her friends.
(c) His gang members.
(d) Her mother.
2. What is the school mascot at Keppel High School?
(a) A dog.
(b) A lion.
(c) A tiger.
(d) An Aztec Indian.
3. How long does Luis wait for Vivian at the dance before he leaves?
(a) Two hours.
(b) Three hours.
(c) One hour.
(d) Four hours.
4. Who will think Luis is weak if he does not react immediately to get revenge on the Sangras?
(a) The Sangras.
(b) The neighborhood.
(d) The Lomas.
5. Who tells Luis to get a gun after the bikers accost?
(b) Mr. Madison.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Luis father work as a janitor when Luis is in high school?
2. What is the consequence for Luis for getting involved in riots?
3. Who is Roberta?
4. Who is Viviana?
5. What comes to the neighborhood to try to address the gang problems?
Short Essay Questions
1. What kind of anger does Luis feel about his relationship with Vivian?
2. How does Luis get involved in Neighborhood Youth Corps?
3. How do the riots of the Vietnam War impact Luis's life?
4. Who is Michael Robles?
5. Why does Luis stab someone with a screwdriver?
6. Why does Sal feel for the Sangras?
7. How does Luis describe the workers at the community centers?
8. Who is Lisa and what dream does Luis have about her?
9. How does the dream about Lisa save Gloria?
10. What are Mr. Madison's plans for changes for the high school?
This section contains 712 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)