|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does The Animal Tribe start to decline?
(a) Because it is unpopular.
(b) Because of the death of its leader.
(c) Because Rano is in it.
(d) Because Luis is in it.
2. Where does Luis find Vivian after he had been waiting for her at the dance?
(a) At home.
(b) With his brother.
(c) In the arms of another man.
(d) At work.
3. How old is Luis when is he turned away by the gang members using hard drugs?
4. Who performs as mascots at the dance?
(a) Just Esme.
(b) Just Luis.
(d) Luis and Esme.
5. What is the result of Luis's charges from the riots he is involved in?
(a) Not guilty.
(b) Hung jury.
(d) No trial.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Luis use to stab someone during a gang activity?
2. Who do the Sangras shoot that prompts revenge from the Lomas?
3. Who tells Luis new information about Roberta?
4. What happens to Cokie?
5. Who doesn't understand why Luis got involved in the attempted murder?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Joe and what does Joe discover about Luis?
2. What happens when Michael's brother gets in trouble?
3. How does the dream about Lisa save Gloria?
4. How does Luis feel about the changes Mr. Madison made?
5. Why isn't Luis charged in the attack on the bikers?
6. How does Luis get involved in Neighborhood Youth Corps?
7. Why do the Lomas come to power?
8. How does Luis find out about the city mural project?
9. Why is the meeting of gangs called off?
10. Why does Sal feel for the Sangras?
This section contains 684 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)