|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which accused murderer is Luis with in jail?
(a) Charles Manson.
(b) Jeffery Dahmer.
(c) Charles Smith.
(d) Jeffery Manson.
2. Who performs as mascots at the dance?
(b) Just Luis.
(c) Just Esme.
(d) Luis and Esme.
3. What happens to the person the bikers name as the shooter in the attempted murder?
(a) He is found not guilty.
(b) He is found guilty, but let free.
(c) He is sent to prison.
(d) He is killed.
4. Who watched the leader of The Animal Tribe get killed?
(a) His brother.
5. Who tries out for one of the mascot dancing roles?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Sal Basuto?
2. What is the consequence for Luis for getting involved in riots?
3. Why do Luis and his friends want to go to high school midway through the story?
4. Why does The Animal Tribe start to decline?
5. What does Luis find out about Roberta shortly after he begins to like her?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is the meeting of gangs called off?
2. Why do the Lomas come to power?
3. Who is Michael Robles?
4. How does Luis get wrapped up in the attack led by Santos?
5. Who is Lisa and what dream does Luis have about her?
6. Why isn't Luis charged in the attack on the bikers?
7. Who is Joe and what does Joe discover about Luis?
8. Why is Roberta a prostitute?
9. How does Luis describe the workers at the community centers?
10. How does the dream about Lisa save Gloria?
This section contains 637 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)