|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Before Yuk-Yuk, had Luis stolen before?
(a) Yes, and the same type of big stuff.
(b) Occasionally he would rob a home.
(d) Yes, but never anything big.
2. In what country did Luis's family originally live?
(a) Puerto Rico.
3. After stealing for Shed and Jandro, what do Luis and Rano graduate to?
(a) Bank burglaries.
(b) Selling guns.
(c) Selling drugs.
(d) Residential burglary.
4. Who loses an eye in the gang shooting?
5. Who disappears without a trace after being injured in a gang shooting?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Luis's father meet his mother?
2. Who is Rano?
3. Where does Luis's family have to put all of their possessions when they have to move after the father loses his job?
4. Who is often ill in the family?
5. Why was Luis's father jailed after his parents were married?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Luis realize when he goes home with Licha?
2. How does Luis describe his high school?
3. What are Mr. Madison's plans for changes for the high school?
4. Who is Joe and what does Joe discover about Luis?
5. What does Luis realize while sitting in Mr. Madison's assembly calling for peace?
6. What happens to an officer accused of abuse at Keppel High School?
7. What happens when the students at Luis's father's school can't understand his accent?
8. How does Luis find out about the city mural project?
9. Why does Luis stab someone with a screwdriver?
10. What kind of relationship does Seni and her husband have?
This section contains 628 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)