|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Puppet?
(a) A gang leader.
(b) Luis's dad.
(c) Seni's husband.
(d) Luis's brother.
2. How old is Luis when he is allowed a taste of heroine?
3. Who is Viviana?
(a) Luis's sister.
(b) A woman Luis falls for.
(c) A rival gang member.
(d) Luis's daughter.
4. Who is Little Man?
(a) A cop.
(b) A social worker.
(c) A neighbor.
(d) A member of the Lomas.
5. Which accused murderer is Luis with in jail?
(a) Jeffery Dahmer.
(b) Jeffery Manson.
(c) Charles Manson.
(d) Charles Smith.
6. What kinds of injuries does the person have who takes a beating to join the Lomas?
(a) Broken leg.
(b) Swollen lip.
(c) Broken arm.
(d) Ribs and eye injuries.
7. How does Luis's dream about Lisa end?
(a) With him running from the house.
(b) With him sweating.
(c) With him waking up screaming.
(d) With his sister Gloria having a burst appendix.
8. What gang does Cokie belong to?
(b) No gang.
(d) The Spikes.
9. Who watched the leader of The Animal Tribe get killed?
(a) His brother.
10. Where does Luis father work as a janitor when Luis is in high school?
(a) A restaurant.
(b) The jail.
(c) A retail store.
(d) A community college.
11. Who does Luis find out is pregnant?
(a) Luis's cousin.
(d) Mr. Madison's wife.
12. Who doesn't understand why Luis got involved in the attempted murder?
(d) Mr. Madison.
13. Whose calls does Vivian eventually refuse?
(d) Her brothers.
14. How was the leader of The Animal Tribe killed?
(b) Car crash.
(c) Drug overdose.
15. What do some of the neighbors call kids on the streets?
(b) Problem causers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Cokie?
2. What happens to the person the bikers name as the shooter in the attempted murder?
3. Who do the bikers name in the attempted murder?
4. Who are Viviana's brothers?
5. Where does Luis find Vivian after he had been waiting for her at the dance?
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)