|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Luis's family have to put all of their possessions when they have to move after the father loses his job?
(a) The garage.
(b) They leave them behind.
(c) A storage locker.
(d) They sell them.
2. Who hires Luis to paint a mural?
(a) The mayor.
(b) Mr. Madison.
(c) A college professor.
(d) The community center.
3. How old is Luis when is he turned away by the gang members using hard drugs?
4. What happens to the person the bikers name as the shooter in the attempted murder?
(a) He is killed.
(b) He is found not guilty.
(c) He is sent to prison.
(d) He is found guilty, but let free.
5. Who will think Luis is weak if he does not react immediately to get revenge on the Sangras?
(a) The Lomas.
(b) The Sangras.
(d) The neighborhood.
Short Answer Questions
1. How was Luis's first Christmas in Watts?
2. Who is Mr. Madison?
3. Where did that memory take place that is described at the beginning of the book?
4. Why does Luis agree to a plea bargain in the incident with the beating of the woman?
5. What happens to the girl who says she pregnant with Luis's child?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)