|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the leader of The Animal Tribe?
(a) John Fabela.
2. What happens when people sign up to get a subscription that Luis and Rano are selling in the neighborhood?
(a) They sign up for the free gift but never pay.
(b) They spit in his face.
(c) They tell him to go away.
(d) They run away before paying.
3. How long did Luis's father's new job last?
(a) Less than a year.
(b) 4 years.
(c) Two years.
(d) 5 years.
4. Where did that memory take place that is described at the beginning of the book?
(b) Los Angeles.
(d) Union Station.
5. Why did Yuk-yuk get his nickname?
(a) Because his dad tells jokes.
(b) Because of his distinctive laugh.
(c) Because the gang likes to laugh at him.
(d) Because he hates jokes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who realizes he caused the assembly after the firing of the teacher?
2. What did Luis do with his toys that first Christmas?
3. How many kids does the woman from the beating have?
4. Why was Luis's father jailed after his parents were married?
5. Who is Chente Ramirez?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)