1. How old was Luis in the memory he recalls at the beginning of the book?
2. Where did that memory take place that is described at the beginning of the book?
(a) Union Station.
(d) Los Angeles.
3. What did Luis's mother buy him in the memory at the beginning of the book?
(a) A candy bar.
(b) A toothbrush.
(c) A comic book.
(d) A lollipop.
4. Why was Luis's father angry in this memory at the beginning of the book?
(a) He refuses to go back to Mexico.
(b) He doesn't think Luis should be reading comic books.
(c) He does not want to visit Union Station.
(d) He doesn't want Luis to have candy.
5. Where did Luis's father meet his mother?
(c) New York.
6. What was Luis's father doing when he met his mother?
(a) Participating in a foreign study program.
(b) Forming a gang.
(c) Leaving for New York.
(d) Becoming a teacher.
This section contains 3,757 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)