|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Last Rites".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Socrates think Darryl can no longer stay with him?
(a) He does not like Darryl
(b) He cannot afford it
(c) It is not safe
(d) Darryl needs more
2. What does Shreve think Socrates is after?
(c) Reward money
3. What does Right say he is not afraid of?
4. What day does Socrates like to visit Iula's?
5. What does Socrates finish the chapter thinking about?
(b) The old rooster
(d) The old crow
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hogan own?
2. What does Folger give Socrates a long lecture about?
3. What does Socrates think is the only reason he is not dead or still in prison?
4. What has Socrates spread across his table?
5. What does Socrates give Darryl when he returns the next day?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)