|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Last Rites".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Socrates tell Petis he will do to him if he does not leave the neighborhood?
(a) Kill him
(b) Maim him
(c) Call the police
(d) Tortute him
2. What does Socrates finish the chapter thinking about?
(a) The old rooster
(b) The old crow
3. What street does Socrates say the real problem is on?
(a) Elm Street
(b) Marvane Street
(c) Jung Street
(d) Dodge Street
4. What does Socrates bury with the remainder of the money?
(a) A short story
(b) A photograph of his mother
(c) Ponzelle's diary
(d) A bible
5. Why was Socrates put in jail?
(a) He slaughtered a horse
(b) He killed a man and raped his wife
(c) He stole a gun
(d) He robbed a bank
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the bus driver think that black people are always doing?
2. What does Socrates think is the only reason he is not dead or still in prison?
3. Who stops Socrates on the way back from dinner?
4. Who of the following people is not at the meeting?
5. What is the woman's name?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)