|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Last Rites".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What would Bruce do if he knew someone who killed two people?
(a) Call Socrates
(b) Call the police
(c) Tell his parents
(d) Seek revenge
2. What does Socrates try to set alight?
(a) A napkin
(b) A bible
(c) A $100 bill
(d) A tea bag
3. Which part of the driver's body did Socrates break?
(a) His leg
(b) His nose
(c) His knee
(d) His arm
4. What does Oscar tell Socrates he is?
(a) A normal person
(b) A bad man
(c) A good man
(d) A complex person
5. What street does Socrates say the real problem is on?
(a) Marvane Street
(b) Jung Street
(c) Dodge Street
(d) Elm Street
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following people are also regulars at the bookstore?
2. Who does Socrates say Corina belongs to as long as Howard is not at home?
3. What kind of cafe does Socrates go to?
4. What is the couple doing across the street?
5. What does the billboard fall on top of?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)