|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Last Rites".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who invites Socrates over for dinner?
(b) Oscar and his wife
(c) Howard and Connie
2. What does Socrates say is much better than pride?
(a) A job and security
(b) Love and freedom
(c) Inner peace
(d) Children and a woman
3. What does Socrates say the police are afraid the Young African want to make?
(a) Voodoo dolls
(b) Army clothing
4. Why does Socrates say Ralphie is a niggah?
(a) He cheated on his wife
(b) He steals from shops
(c) He has no money
(d) He has no job
5. Who are the police keeping an eye on?
(a) Drug dealers
(b) The Young Africans
(c) The crack house
(d) The rooming house
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Socrates force Darrryl to do with the bird?
2. What does Right say he is afraid of?
3. What does Socrates watch on his television?
4. What kind of store does Socrates say changed him?
5. What does Socrates carry home with him?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)