|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Last Rites".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following people are also regulars at the bookstore?
(a) Howard Searle
(b) Roland Winters
(c) Fred Jackson
(d) Lottie Davis
2. What is the only reason Socrates will hurt a man?
(a) If he need to rid himself of anger
(c) Defending a woman
(d) If he needs money
3. Which part of the driver's body did Socrates break?
(a) His knee
(b) His leg
(c) His arm
(d) His nose
4. Who of the following people is not at the meeting?
(a) Markham Peal
(b) Right Burke
(c) Howard Shakur
(d) Darryl Jacobus
5. What does Right say he is not afraid of?
Short Answer Questions
1. What part of his body does Socrates injure in a fight with three men?
2. Who has Socrates been unable to call because of his illness?
3. What does Iula serve on a Tuesday?
4. What does Socrates do in his dream when his mother caresses his head?
5. Where does Iula offer Socrates a job?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)