|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Last Rites".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Socrates think Darryl can no longer stay with him?
(a) Darryl needs more
(b) It is not safe
(c) He does not like Darryl
(d) He cannot afford it
2. Who does Socrates say kept most of the reward money?
(a) The cops
3. What does Socrates give Wilfred money for?
(a) Both their meals
(b) To feed his family
(c) A new suit
(d) A drink
4. Why was Socrates put in jail?
(a) He killed a man and raped his wife
(b) He robbed a bank
(c) He slaughtered a horse
(d) He stole a gun
5. What kind of cop is Kenneth Shreve?
(a) A white cop
(b) A bent cop
(c) A good cop
(d) A black cop
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Socrates say he used to treat badly?
2. What kind of vehicle drives down the alleyway and makes the tinware rattle?
3. What kind of knife does Daryll have?
4. What does Socrates bury with the remainder of the money?
5. What does Socrates say is much better than pride?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)