|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Marvane Street".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Wilfred like to rob people?
(a) In parking lots
(b) In their houses
(c) In bars
(d) In their offices
2. Who visits Socrates in this chapter?
3. Who of the following people is not at the meeting?
(a) Markham Peal
(b) Howard Shakur
(c) Right Burke
(d) Darryl Jacobus
4. What was the name of Shep's girlfriend?
5. What street does Socrates say the real problem is on?
(a) Marvane Street
(b) Jung Street
(c) Elm Street
(d) Dodge Street
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Socrates want to make the streets safe for?
2. What does Socrates use for his seat?
3. How did Socrates stop Fitzroy from torturing Clyde?
4. What day does Socrates like to visit Iula's?
5. What does Socrates imagine the shop once was?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)