|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Marvane Street".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In whose house does the meeting take place?
(b) Stony Wile's
(c) Markham Peal's
(d) Right Burke's
2. What does Socrates imagine the shop once was?
(a) A bakery
(b) A music store
(c) A butcher's
(d) A grocer's
3. What does Socrates give Darryl when he returns the next day?
(a) A gun
(b) A key
(c) A ring
(d) A knife
4. What is Anton Crier's position at the supermarket?
(a) Assistant manager
(b) Shelf stacker
5. What street does Socrates say the real problem is on?
(a) Marvane Street
(b) Elm Street
(c) Jung Street
(d) Dodge Street
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Anton think Socrates will get a job?
2. What does Socrates think that Ralphie views him as?
3. What is the name of the supermarket Socrates goes to for a job?
4. What does Socrates ask Anton for to complete his application?
5. What kind of vehicle drives down the alleyway and makes the tinware rattle?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)