|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Marvane Street".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who visits Socrates in this chapter?
2. In whose house does the meeting take place?
(a) Right Burke's
(b) Stony Wile's
(c) Markham Peal's
3. What street does Socrates say the real problem is on?
(a) Jung Street
(b) Elm Street
(c) Marvane Street
(d) Dodge Street
4. What does Socrates pick up from the streets to sell?
(b) Bottles and cans
(c) Cardboard boxes
5. What do Darryl and Socrates drink from?
(b) Mayonnaise jars
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Petis doing when he loses his life?
2. What is the man's name?
3. What does Socrates think that Ralphie views him as?
4. What is the girl's name?
5. Where was Clyde sent to after the incident?
This section contains 145 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)