|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Equal Opportunity".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Socrates finish the chapter thinking about?
(b) The old rooster
(c) The old crow
2. What kind of bird is Billy?
(a) A robin
(b) A rooster
(c) A crow
(d) A pigeon
3. What does Socrates use for his seat?
(a) A trash can
(b) An oil drum
(c) A coffee table
(d) A cardboard box
4. What is the name of the supermarket Socrates goes to for a job?
5. Where does Wilfred like to rob people?
(a) In parking lots
(b) In bars
(c) In their houses
(d) In their offices
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Socrates become angry at Ralphie?
2. Why was Socrates put in jail?
3. What do Darryl and Socrates drink from?
4. Why does Socrates think that going to the police is not an option?
5. What does Right think they should do to Petis?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)