Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Jezzie say Maggie is?
2. Where do Jezzie and Cross try to go, and Cross gets into a fight?
3. In what month do Cross and Jezzie take their first trip to the Virgin Islands?
4. What is the job of Cross' friend that helps Cross get permission to hypnotize Murphy?
5. What does the defense attorney suggest Cross do, in the courtroom, to Murphy?
Essay Topic 1
How is the theme of trust evident throughout the story? Which character is the most trustworthy and why? Which character is the least trustworthy and why? Does your opinion of any character's trustworthiness change throughout the novel? Use examples from the book to support your answer.
Essay Topic 2
What role does family play in the story? Cite examples from the story to support your answer.
Essay Topic 3
Compare the relationship between Cross and his partner to the relationship that Jezzie has with her agents. In what ways are these relationships similar? In what ways do the relationships reflect the main characters? Support your answer with examples from the book.
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)