|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Jezzie's sentence for kidnapping and murder?
2. How does Soneji get away from the prison with the supervisor?
3. Where is Jezzie's summer house located?
4. What is Soneji's sentence for his role in everything?
5. What happens to Devine's partner?
Essay Topic 1
How does justice appear as a theme in the story? Is justice served in the end? Use examples from the book to support your answer.
Essay Topic 2
Compare the character of Jezzie before her last trip to the Islands with Cross and after the trip. In what ways is the character the same and different? Use examples from the book to support your answer.
Essay Topic 3
Compare Cross' effectiveness as a cop to his effectiveness as a psychologist. Support your answer with examples from the book.
This section contains 761 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)