Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Jezzie say Maggie is?
2. Where do Jezzie and Cross try to go, and Cross gets into a fight?
3. In what month do Cross and Jezzie take their first trip to the Virgin Islands?
4. What is the job of Cross' friend that helps Cross get permission to hypnotize Murphy?
5. What does the defense attorney suggest Cross do, in the courtroom, to Murphy?
Essay Topic 1
Using examples from the book, answer the following question: Is it important to the story to know if Soneji/Murphy truly has multiple personality disorder?
Essay Topic 2
How is the theme of trust evident throughout the story? Which character is the most trustworthy and why? Which character is the least trustworthy and why? Does your opinion of any character's trustworthiness change throughout the novel? Use examples from the book to support your answer.
Essay Topic 3
Compare Cross' effectiveness as a cop to his effectiveness as a psychologist. Support your answer with examples from the book.
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)