Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Jezzie say Maggie is?
2. Where do Jezzie and Cross try to go, and Cross gets into a fight?
3. In what month do Cross and Jezzie take their first trip to the Virgin Islands?
4. What is the job of Cross' friend that helps Cross get permission to hypnotize Murphy?
5. What does the defense attorney suggest Cross do, in the courtroom, to Murphy?
Essay Topic 1
Compare the relationship between Cross and his partner to the relationship that Jezzie has with her agents. In what ways are these relationships similar? In what ways do the relationships reflect the main characters? Support your answer with examples from the book.
Essay Topic 2
What character's journey in the story most closely resembles the story of Maggie Rose and why? Cite examples from the book to support your answer.
Essay Topic 3
What role do children play in the story? Compare and contrast the roles of three children in the story.
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)