Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Jezzie say Maggie is?
2. Where do Jezzie and Cross try to go, and Cross gets into a fight?
3. In what month do Cross and Jezzie take their first trip to the Virgin Islands?
4. What is the job of Cross' friend that helps Cross get permission to hypnotize Murphy?
5. What does the defense attorney suggest Cross do, in the courtroom, to Murphy?
Essay Topic 1
How is the theme of trust evident throughout the story? Which character is the most trustworthy and why? Which character is the least trustworthy and why? Does your opinion of any character's trustworthiness change throughout the novel? Use examples from the book to support your answer.
Essay Topic 2
What role do children play in the story? Compare and contrast the roles of three children in the story.
Essay Topic 3
What clues were given that Soneji was not the criminal mastermind behind the kidnapping of Maggie Rose? How did these clues function as foreshadowing? Cite specific examples from the story to support your answer.
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)