|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Soneji believe took Maggie Rose?
(a) The Secret Service agents.
(b) Her parents.
2. Where does Cross take the information that Soneji gives him?
(a) To the FBI.
(b) To internal affairs.
(c) To the investigative team.
(d) To the Secret Service.
3. In what month does Murphy's trial begin?
4. Why is Soneji at the Cross home?
(a) To kill the Cross children.
(b) To kill Nana Mama.
(c) To kill the whole family.
(d) To kill Cross.
5. Where is Jezzie when she gives Cross Maggie's location?
(a) Her house.
(c) Police station.
(d) A car.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Soneji's sentence for his role in everything?
2. While Cross is interviewing Gary after his trip to the Virgin Islands, what is Maggie doing?
3. Who is the surprise witness at the end of the day for the defense?
4. Who does Cross re-interview to find out more about the kidnapping of Maggie Rose once he becomes obsessed with finding her?
5. From what type of paper was the reporter who got a picture of Jezzie and Cross at a hotel?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Jezzie reveal when Cross takes her to a deserted island for the second time?
2. What is Soneji doing in Washington, D.C.?
3. After the investigation is closed and Cross receives a call from Soneji, what does Soneji want?
4. After the investigation is closed, and Cross goes to talk to the Secret Service agents, why does he feel that they are hiding something?
5. Why does Cross' grandmother warn him away from Jezzie?
6. When the investigation into Maggie Rose is closed, and Cross goes back over the interviews, what does Cross discover about Soneji's possible accomplice?
7. Why is Jezzie sentenced to death?
8. Why is it important, during the hypnosis in the courtroom, that Murphy remembers Soneji becoming angry and damaging Michael's body?
9. How does Cross use the press?
10. Why does Soneji go after Devine to get the ransom money?
This section contains 628 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)