|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the door that Soneji and the supervisor escape from?
(a) In the prison's basement.
(b) In the prison's laundry.
(c) In the prison's visitor's area.
(d) In the prison's infirmary.
2. The Monday after Cross and Jezzie go to Jezzie's summer home, who is the first witness on the stand?
3. While Jezzie and Cross are sleeping, what is burnt in Jezzie's front yard?
(a) An effigy.
(b) A car.
(c) A bonfire.
(d) A cross.
4. Where was Devine found murdered?
(a) In his hotel room.
(b) At his gym.
(c) At his mother's house.
(d) In the locker room.
5. Where do Jezzie and Cross try to go, and Cross gets into a fight?
(b) Hockey game.
(c) Basketball game.
(d) Football game.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the prison that Soneji is being held in after his trial?
2. Who shoots Soneji?
3. What does Cross stab Soneji with?
4. What does the defense attorney suggest Cross do, in the courtroom, to Murphy?
5. Where does Cross find Soneji in his house?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the prosecution do when they present the case against Soneji?
2. After the investigation is closed and Cross receives a call from Soneji, what does Soneji want?
3. When the investigation into Maggie Rose is closed, and Cross goes back over the interviews, what does Cross discover about Soneji's possible accomplice?
4. Why does Soneji go to the White House?
5. What does Cross refuse to do on the witness stand?
6. How does Soneji escape from prison?
7. Why is it important, during the hypnosis in the courtroom, that Murphy remembers Soneji becoming angry and damaging Michael's body?
8. How does Cross use the press?
9. What reinforces the suggestion that Soneji has had a partner in his deeds?
10. After the investigation is closed, and Cross goes to talk to the Secret Service agents, why does he feel that they are hiding something?
This section contains 605 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)