|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From what type of paper was the reporter who got a picture of Jezzie and Cross at a hotel?
(a) Financial news.
(b) News reporting agency.
(c) Crime-focused paper.
2. What happens to Devine's partner?
(a) He evades escape and leaves the country.
(b) He committs suicide.
(c) Soneji murders him.
(d) He is put to death.
3. According to the mother that Cross re-interviews, where was the man who was with Soneji at the Sanders murder?
(a) In another car.
(b) Around the cornerr.
(c) Down the street.
(d) In the same car.
4. Where does Cross take the information that Soneji gives him?
(a) To internal affairs.
(b) To the Secret Service.
(c) To the FBI.
(d) To the investigative team.
5. Where is Jezzie when she gives Cross Maggie's location?
(a) Police station.
(b) A car.
(c) Her house.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Devine tell Cross the information he wants is located?
2. Where do Jezzie and Cross try to go, and Cross gets into a fight?
3. What is the job of Cross' friend that helps Cross get permission to hypnotize Murphy?
4. Who does Soneji take hostage after leaving Cross' house?
5. What does Soneji do to the supervisor at the farm?
Short Essay Questions
1. What reinforces the suggestion that Soneji has had a partner in his deeds?
2. What is Devine pressuring Jezzie to do?
3. After the investigation is closed, and Cross goes to talk to the Secret Service agents, why does he feel that they are hiding something?
4. What does the prosecution do when they present the case against Soneji?
5. How does Cross use the press?
6. What is one of Soneji's revelations to Cross when Cross goes back to see him after his conviction?
7. Why does Soneji go after Devine to get the ransom money?
8. After Cross uses the press to get his way, what happens?
9. What does Cross refuse to do on the witness stand?
10. Why does Soneji go to the White House?
This section contains 607 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)