|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Jezzie's sentence for kidnapping and murder?
(b) Life in a work camp.
(c) Life in solitary.
(d) Life in prison.
2. Who is the surprise witness at the end of the day for the defense?
(c) Murphy's daughter.
(d) Murphy's wife.
3. Who does Cross talk to about the information that Jezzie may be involved in Maggie's kidnapping.
4. Where are Cross and Jezzie when she confesses her part in the kidnapping?
(a) On the beach.
(b) An isolated island.
(c) The spa.
(d) Their hotel room.
5. Where does Soneji direct a supervisor from the prison to go in order to find some money from the ransom?
(a) The wall of the farm where Maggie was held.
(b) The loft of the farm where Maggie was held.
(c) The yard of the farm where Maggie was held.
(d) The ceiling of the farm where Maggie was held.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Devine tell Cross the information he wants is located?
2. While Jezzie and Cross are sleeping, what is burnt in Jezzie's front yard?
3. Who does Soneji take hostage after leaving Cross' house?
4. What does the defense attorney suggest Cross do, in the courtroom, to Murphy?
5. While Cross is interviewing Gary after his trip to the Virgin Islands, what is Maggie doing?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)