|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Jezzie say Maggie is?
(a) Uyuni, Ecuador.
(b) Uyuni, Bolivia.
(c) Uyuni, Columbia.
(d) Uyuni, Mexico.
2. What does Jezzie walk out to, after discovering someone in the house?
(a) The front yard.
(b) The driveway.
(c) The dock.
(d) The park.
3. How long was Maggie warned she will be in darkness if she runs away?
(a) One year.
(b) One month.
(c) One week.
(d) One day.
4. According to the mother that Cross re-interviews, where was the man who was with Soneji at the Sanders murder?
(a) In another car.
(b) Around the cornerr.
(c) In the same car.
(d) Down the street.
5. When Murphy is reciting memories under hypnotism, what does he do to Cross?
(a) Run around him.
(b) Attack him.
(c) Deceive him.
(d) Talk to him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Devine tell Cross the information he wants is located?
2. The Monday after Cross and Jezzie go to Jezzie's summer home, who is the first witness on the stand?
3. Who shoots Soneji?
4. What does Soneji do to the supervisor at the farm?
5. From where was the reporter from who got a picture of Jezzie and Cross at a hotel?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Soneji doing in Washington, D.C.?
2. What does Cross' presence at Jezzie's death symbolize?
3. When the investigation into Maggie Rose is closed, and Cross goes back over the interviews, what does Cross discover about Soneji's possible accomplice?
4. What is Devine pressuring Jezzie to do?
5. After the investigation is closed and Cross receives a call from Soneji, what does Soneji want?
6. Why does Cross' grandmother warn him away from Jezzie?
7. Why does Soneji go to the White House?
8. What does the prosecution do when they present the case against Soneji?
9. What reinforces the suggestion that Soneji has had a partner in his deeds?
10. What is one of Soneji's revelations to Cross when Cross goes back to see him after his conviction?
This section contains 568 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)