|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long was Maggie warned she will be in darkness if she runs away?
(a) One year.
(b) One day.
(c) One week.
(d) One month.
2. What does Jezzie walk out to, after discovering someone in the house?
(a) The park.
(b) The dock.
(c) The front yard.
(d) The driveway.
3. How long do Jezzie and Cross stay at the Virgin Islands the first time?
(a) Five days.
(b) Two weeks.
(c) A week.
(d) Ten days.
4. Where is Soneji spotted after he leaves the Cross home?
(a) In front of the White House.
(b) In front of the Capitol.
(c) At the Smithsonean.
(d) At the Washington Monument.
5. The Monday after Cross and Jezzie go to Jezzie's summer home, who is the first witness on the stand?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Devine's partner?
2. Why is Soneji at the Cross home?
3. Who is posted outside Devine's hotel room?
4. Where do Jezzie and Cross try to go, and Cross gets into a fight?
5. Where is Jezzie when she gives Cross Maggie's location?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)