|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long was Maggie warned she will be in darkness if she runs away?
(a) One month.
(b) One year.
(c) One week.
(d) One day.
2. Who does Cross ask for permission to hypnotize Murphy?
(a) The guards.
(b) The warden.
(c) The district attorney.
(d) The judge.
3. Who believes that Jezzie and Devine have been lovers for years?
(a) Homeland Security.
(b) The FBI.
(c) The Treasury Department.
(d) The Secret Service.
4. Who warns Cross away from a relationship with Jezzie?
(a) Cross' aunt.
(b) Cross' father.
(c) Cross' grandmother.
(d) Cross' daughter.
5. Who does Soneji take hostage after leaving Cross' house?
(a) Two adults.
(b) A cop.
(c) A press reporter.
(d) Two small children.
Short Answer Questions
1. While Cross is interviewing Gary after his trip to the Virgin Islands, what is Maggie doing?
2. When Cross hypnotizes Murphy, what memories does he discover?
3. Who shoots Soneji?
4. What does the defense attorney suggest Cross do, in the courtroom, to Murphy?
5. Who does Soneji believe took Maggie Rose?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)