|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the prison that Soneji is being held in after his trial?
2. Where is the door that Soneji and the supervisor escape from?
(a) In the prison's basement.
(b) In the prison's infirmary.
(c) In the prison's laundry.
(d) In the prison's visitor's area.
3. Where does Jezzie say Maggie is?
(a) Uyuni, Mexico.
(b) Uyuni, Ecuador.
(c) Uyuni, Bolivia.
(d) Uyuni, Columbia.
4. Who is present to watch Soneji's final showdown with Cross?
(a) The Secret Service agents.
(c) The press.
(d) The mayor.
5. Who is posted outside Devine's hotel room?
(a) Two police detectives.
(b) Two Secret Service agents.
(c) Two Treasury investigators.
(d) The FBI.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the mother that Cross re-interviews, where was the man who was with Soneji at the Sanders murder?
2. What happens to Devine's partner?
3. What is Soneji's sentence for his role in everything?
4. Who does Cross talk to about the information that Jezzie may be involved in Maggie's kidnapping.
5. From what type of paper was the reporter who got a picture of Jezzie and Cross at a hotel?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Soneji escape from prison?
2. What does the prosecution do when they present the case against Soneji?
3. What reinforces the suggestion that Soneji has had a partner in his deeds?
4. Why does Cross' grandmother warn him away from Jezzie?
5. What is Devine pressuring Jezzie to do?
6. After Cross uses the press to get his way, what happens?
7. What is Soneji doing in Washington, D.C.?
8. What is the verdict in the Murphy/Soneji case?
9. What does Jezzie reveal when Cross takes her to a deserted island for the second time?
10. What does Cross refuse to do on the witness stand?
This section contains 548 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)