|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While Cross is interviewing Gary after his trip to the Virgin Islands, what is Maggie doing?
(a) Making clothes.
(b) Babysitting other kids.
(c) Picking fruit.
(d) Climbing trees.
2. While Jezzie and Cross are sleeping, what is burnt in Jezzie's front yard?
(a) An effigy.
(b) A bonfire.
(c) A car.
(d) A cross.
3. Who is posted outside Devine's hotel room?
(a) Two Secret Service agents.
(b) Two police detectives.
(c) The FBI.
(d) Two Treasury investigators.
4. Why are Jezzie and Cross a controversial couple?
(a) They are different socio-economic classes.
(b) They are different races.
(c) They are both married.
(d) They are both cops.
5. How does Soneji get away from the prison with the supervisor?
(a) On motorcycles.
(b) In a car.
(c) On foot.
(d) On the bus.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the reaction of the people in the courtroom after Murphy is convicted?
2. How long was Maggie warned she will be in darkness if she runs away?
3. From what type of paper was the reporter who got a picture of Jezzie and Cross at a hotel?
4. Why is Soneji at the Cross home?
5. According to the mother that Cross re-interviews, where was the man who was with Soneji at the Sanders murder?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)