|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Soneji's sentence for his role in everything?
(a) 25 years to life.
(b) Life in prison.
(c) 50 years to life.
2. What is the job of Cross' friend that helps Cross get permission to hypnotize Murphy?
3. In what month do Cross and Jezzie take their first trip to the Virgin Islands?
4. In what month does Murphy's trial begin?
5. When Murphy is reciting memories under hypnotism, what does he do to Cross?
(a) Attack him.
(b) Talk to him.
(c) Run around him.
(d) Deceive him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Jezzie and Cross try to go, and Cross gets into a fight?
2. How long do Jezzie and Cross stay at the Virgin Islands the first time?
3. Where are Cross and Jezzie when she confesses her part in the kidnapping?
4. Why is Soneji at the Cross home?
5. What does Soneji threaten Devine with to discover the location of the ransom money?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)