|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During further discussions, what does Cross try and get Gary to talk about?
(a) Past blackouts.
(b) His guilt.
(c) His crimes.
(d) Past family history.
2. While Cross is examining Michael's bedroom, he gets a call that says a body has been found where?
(a) In a river.
(b) In a truck.
(c) In a landfill.
(d) In a dumpster.
3. Where is the location that Soneji takes the children to in the van?
(a) The country
(b) Central Washington D.C.
(d) The slums.
4. When Jezzie cannot sleep because of thoughts of Michael's death, what does she do?
(a) Goes and rides her motorcycle.
(b) Goes running.
(c) Goes and works out.
(d) Goes walking.
5. What article of Maggie's clothing is found in Gary's basement?
(a) Leg warmers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cross play on his front porch?
2. When does the autopsy report say that Michael was beaten?
3. Who teaches Maggie and Michael's history class?
4. Who does Gary's wife say was abusive in his family?
5. What do the police find when they answer a tip about a box buried in the ground?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Cross' grandmother warn him away from Jezzie?
2. Why is FBI Special Agent Roger Graham important to the story?
3. Why is the appearance of Maggie's shoe at Ms. Kim's murder scene important?
4. What happens when Cross is approached by the man as he exits the tram at Disney World?
5. What does Cross see when he gets to the murder scene in Langley Terrace?
6. What does Soneji think is funny when he drives through the toll booth?
7. What is one of Soneji's revelations to Cross when Cross goes back to see him after his conviction?
8. What can Missy Murphy not understand about her husband Gary?
9. What is the Lindbergh kidnapping?
10. Why does Cross lose his temper at the soup kitchen?
This section contains 631 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)