|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is the Lindbergh baby when he is kidnapped?
(a) Twenty months.
(b) Nineteen months.
(c) Fourteen months.
(d) Thirteen months.
2. How did Gary's entire family die, according to his wife?
(a) In a car crash.
(b) In a house fire.
(c) They were shot.
(d) They drowned.
3. How far does the kidnapper run with the Lindbergh baby before burying him alive?
(a) Under one mile.
(b) Approximately three miles.
(c) Less than two miles.
(d) A little over four miles.
4. What kind of search begins on Christmas morning?
5. What happens to the state trooper who sneaks around the back of the restaurant Soneji is holding hostage?
(a) He is pulled away by Cross.
(b) He is killed.
(c) He is captured.
(d) He is injured.
Short Answer Questions
1. How was Cross' wife killed?
2. Murphy's psychological problems might give him grounds to claim what defense at trial?
3. Who does Jezzie speak to at the school before coming to speak with Cross?
4. Who is Gary Murphy's wife?
5. How old is Cross' daughter?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Cross see when he gets to the murder scene in Langley Terrace?
2. What happens when Cross is approached by the man as he exits the tram at Disney World?
3. Why does Cross lose his temper at the soup kitchen?
4. What is Gary going to use Ms. Kim to do?
5. What causes Jezzie to cry for the first time, while she is at the Maryland farm?
6. What happens, on Christmas morning, in the story?
7. What caused Cross and Sampson to be taken off the investigation of Maggie Rose's kidnapping?
8. When Marty tells Gary and Missy that Gary owes Marty's company thousands of dollars, what is Gary thinking about?
9. What does the dinner date and mild flirtation between Cross and Jezzie suggest?
10. If Gary is able to plead insanity at trial, what happens to him?
This section contains 620 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)