|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Maggie Rose's mother?
(a) Katherine Rose.
(b) Katy Rose.
(c) Katerina Rose.
(d) Karolyn Rose.
2. What subject does Mr. Soneji teach?
3. What does the boy use to get into the house to kidnap the Lindbergh baby?
(a) A trellis.
(b) A tree.
(c) A step stool.
(d) A ladder.
4. After leaving the small island, where do Cross and the private plane go?
(a) Another small island.
(b) A landing strip.
(c) A boat.
(d) A small airport.
5. What is Cross' partner's name?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Gary Murphy's wife?
2. Where does Soneji leave Graham to bleed out?
3. Where is Cross hit when he jumps the pilot of the plane?
4. What does Gary's wife's brother bring for their daughter?
5. In what state does the Lindbergh kidnapping occur?
Short Essay Questions
1. How are Michael and Maggie Rose not like normal children?
2. What does Soneji think is funny when he drives through the toll booth?
3. What does Cross find when he arrives, the first time, to interview Soneji at Lorton Federal Prison in Virginia?
4. Why did Cross save Soneji from being shot to death by the sharpshooters?
5. Why is Cross drawn to the boy at the murder scene in Langley Terrace?
6. What can Missy Murphy not understand about her husband Gary?
7. What causes Soneji to take a McDonald's hostage?
8. What does the introduction of the Lindbergh kidnapping at the beginning of the book suggest?
9. When Marty tells Gary and Missy that Gary owes Marty's company thousands of dollars, what is Gary thinking about?
10. What happens when Cross is approached by the man as he exits the tram at Disney World?
This section contains 559 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)