Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What, of Maggie's, was found with Vivian's body?
(a) A tennis shoe.
(b) An earring.
(c) A scarf.
(d) A bracelet.
2. Where is the black family murdered that Cross goes to investigate?
(a) Langley Terrace.
(b) Langley Central.
(c) Langley Heights.
(d) Langley Place.
3. What is the name of the accused kidnapper in the trial of the Lindbergh baby?
4. What year does the Lindbergh kidnapping occur?
5. How long does Soneji think the anesthetic will keep the children unconscious?
(a) Nine hours.
(b) Twelve hours.
(c) Eleven hours.
(d) Ten hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the box that Gary plans to hold the children?
2. While in Florida, what does Cross decide to do before going to bed?
3. What happens to the state trooper who sneaks around the back of the restaurant Soneji is holding hostage?
4. Where does Soneji leave Graham to bleed out?
5. What is the name of Gary's wife's brother who shows up at their house to give his wife her allowance?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Cross' research in the kidnapper's apartment suggest?
2. Why is Cross drawn to the boy at the murder scene in Langley Terrace?
3. Why is it important, during the hypnosis in the courtroom, that Murphy remembers Soneji becoming angry and damaging Michael's body?
4. What does Jezzie reveal when Cross takes her to a deserted island for the second time?
5. What is one of Soneji's revelations to Cross when Cross goes back to see him after his conviction?
6. What causes Jezzie to cry for the first time, while she is at the Maryland farm?
7. What is Devine pressuring Jezzie to do?
8. How does Soneji escape from prison?
9. Why does Maggie Rose feel she is in the spotlight?
10. Why does Soneji go after Devine to get the ransom money?
This section contains 568 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)