|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Jezzie cannot sleep because of thoughts of Michael's death, what does she do?
(a) Goes and rides her motorcycle.
(b) Goes running.
(c) Goes walking.
(d) Goes and works out.
2. What is the name of Gary's wife's brother who shows up at their house to give his wife her allowance?
3. Where does Soneji leave Graham to bleed out?
(a) His car.
(b) His driveway.
(c) His front lawn.
(d) His front step.
4. How long does Soneji think the anesthetic will keep the children unconscious?
(a) Eleven hours.
(b) Ten hours.
(c) Twelve hours.
(d) Nine hours.
5. What does Gary owe money to his latest job for?
(a) Advances on commissions.
(b) Advances on retirement benefits.
(c) Advances on vacation time.
(d) Advances on salary.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Gary doing when his wife's brother shows up?
2. What is Cross' second credential, other than law enforcement?
3. What, of Maggie's, was found with Vivian's body?
4. What does the autopsy report say that Michael's death was?
5. How does Jezzie Flanagan arrive at the private school for the first time?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Cross unhappy with his boss in the early part of the story?
2. What causes Soneji to take a McDonald's hostage?
3. What does the prosecution do when they present the case against Soneji?
4. When Maggie is underground and a bright light appears, what does she do?
5. What does Cross' research in the kidnapper's apartment suggest?
6. What is Gary going to use Ms. Kim to do?
7. When the investigation into Maggie Rose is closed, and Cross goes back over the interviews, what does Cross discover about Soneji's possible accomplice?
8. How does Soneji escape from prison?
9. Why is Cross drawn to the boy at the murder scene in Langley Terrace?
10. What is one reason that Gary is trying to show, while he is in prison, that he has multiple personalities?
This section contains 562 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)