|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Roger Graham work for?
(a) Homeland Security.
(b) The Secret Service.
(c) The CIA.
(d) The FBI.
2. While Cross is examining Michael's bedroom, he gets a call that says a body has been found where?
(a) In a dumpster.
(b) In a river.
(c) In a truck.
(d) In a landfill.
3. Where is the location that Soneji takes the children to in the van?
(a) The country
(c) Central Washington D.C.
(d) The slums.
4. What meal are the Lindberghs eating when their baby is stolen?
(d) High tea.
5. When Maggie Rose calls out to a stranger who is calling out to her, what does she get?
(c) Death threats.
(d) New clothing.
Short Answer Questions
1. While in Florida, what does Cross decide to do before going to bed?
2. What happens after the team searches Gary's house, and then has a few drinks?
3. How old is Maggie Rose at the beginning of the story?
4. How does Jezzie Flanagan arrive at the private school for the first time?
5. Who is camping out on Cross' lawn?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is it important, during the hypnosis in the courtroom, that Murphy remembers Soneji becoming angry and damaging Michael's body?
2. What causes Jezzie to cry for the first time, while she is at the Maryland farm?
3. What proves to the police that the location in Maryland is where Maggie and Michael were held?
4. After Cross uses the press to get his way, what happens?
5. Why is Cross drawn to the boy at the murder scene in Langley Terrace?
6. What does the prosecution do when they present the case against Soneji?
7. What is Gary going to use Ms. Kim to do?
8. What is the difference between what the trial of the Lindbergh kidnapping centered on and what the story at the beginning of the book centers on?
9. What does Jezzie's position as a supervisor in the Secret Service suggest about her?
10. What is Devine pressuring Jezzie to do?
This section contains 644 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)