|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the boy use to get into the house to kidnap the Lindbergh baby?
(a) A tree.
(b) A ladder.
(c) A trellis.
(d) A step stool.
2. What happens after the team searches Gary's house, and then has a few drinks?
(a) Jezzie and Cross talk about their feelings.
(b) Jezzie and Cross go to workout.
(c) Jezzie and Cross start an affair.
(d) Jezzie and Cross go on vacation.
3. While in Florida, what does Cross decide to do before going to bed?
4. How did Gary's entire family die, according to his wife?
(a) In a car crash.
(b) They were shot.
(c) In a house fire.
(d) They drowned.
5. What do the psychiatrists, who interviewed Gary at the federal prison, think is wrong with him?
(b) Multiple personality disorder.
(c) Post traumatic stress syndrome.
(d) Manic depression.
Short Answer Questions
1. On what day does Cross go to check out Michael's bedroom?
2. Who does Gary say he is with in order to gain access to Vivian's house?
3. Who knocks Soneji to the ground and saves his life at the restaurant?
4. When Maggie wakes in the box, what is she dying of?
5. What name have Maggie's kidnappers told her to use?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Cross and Sampson find when they first arrive at the private school?
2. What causes Soneji to take a McDonald's hostage?
3. What is the Lindbergh kidnapping?
4. Why is FBI Special Agent Roger Graham important to the story?
5. What does Cross' research in the kidnapper's apartment suggest?
6. Why is it important that Cross knows about Soneji's background?
7. Why does Cross find himself sympathizing with the Dunnes?
8. What can Missy Murphy not understand about her husband Gary?
9. If Gary is able to plead insanity at trial, what happens to him?
10. What causes Jezzie to cry for the first time, while she is at the Maryland farm?
This section contains 587 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)