|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many children does Cross have?
2. Who does Jezzie speak to at the school before coming to speak with Cross?
(a) The security guard.
(b) The teacher.
(c) The principal.
(d) The secretary.
3. Who is Maggie Rose's mother?
(a) Katerina Rose.
(b) Katy Rose.
(c) Katherine Rose.
(d) Karolyn Rose.
4. Where is Cross hit when he jumps the pilot of the plane?
(a) The eyes.
(b) The back.
(c) The legs.
(d) The head.
5. Where does the investigative team remain after the restaurant hostage situation?
(b) North Carolina.
(d) New Jersey.
Short Answer Questions
1. What year does the Lindbergh kidnapping occur?
2. When Maggie wakes in the box, what is she dying of?
3. What does the boy use to get into the house to kidnap the Lindbergh baby?
4. Where is the box that Gary plans to hold the children?
5. Where does Jezzie drive to after visiting Cross and his children?
Short Essay Questions
1. What reinforces the suggestion that Soneji has had a partner in his deeds?
2. How does Soneji escape from prison?
3. What is the verdict in the Murphy/Soneji case?
4. After Cross uses the press to get his way, what happens?
5. What happens when Cross is approached by the man as he exits the tram at Disney World?
6. Why is Cross drawn to the boy at the murder scene in Langley Terrace?
7. Why is it important that Cross knows about Soneji's background?
8. What was Gary's childhood like, according to Missy?
9. Why does Soneji go to the White House?
10. What does Cross' research in the kidnapper's apartment suggest?
This section contains 578 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)