|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cross want before he hands over the ransom?
(b) To talk to Maggie.
(c) To see Maggie.
(d) Proof Maggie is alive.
2. What subject does Mr. Soneji teach?
3. What is the name of the accused kidnapper in the trial of the Lindbergh baby?
4. What does the autopsy report say that Michael's death was?
(b) By exsanguination.
(c) By strangulation.
(d) On purpose.
5. What does Gary's wife's brother bring for their daughter?
(b) Surprise gifts.
(c) A pony.
Short Answer Questions
1. While in Florida, what does Cross decide to do before going to bed?
2. What room does the boy kidnap the Lindbergh baby from?
3. How long do Cross and the private plane wait on the small island?
4. What state is the body found in that Cross is notified of while examining Michael's bedroom?
5. How old is the Lindbergh baby when he is kidnapped?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Cross save Soneji from being shot to death by the sharpshooters?
2. What is one reason that Gary is trying to show, while he is in prison, that he has multiple personalities?
3. What was Gary's childhood like, according to Missy?
4. Why does Cross think that the murderer in the Langley Terrace case is the same as Ms. Kim's murderer?
5. What proves to the police that the location in Maryland is where Maggie and Michael were held?
6. Why is Cross drawn to the boy at the murder scene in Langley Terrace?
7. What caused Cross and Sampson to be taken off the investigation of Maggie Rose's kidnapping?
8. Why is the appearance of Maggie's shoe at Ms. Kim's murder scene important?
9. What does Cross find when he arrives, the first time, to interview Soneji at Lorton Federal Prison in Virginia?
10. Why does Cross find himself sympathizing with the Dunnes?
This section contains 629 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)