|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is the boy who kidnaps the Lindbergh baby?
2. Who does Roger Graham work for?
(a) The Secret Service.
(b) The CIA.
(c) Homeland Security.
(d) The FBI.
3. What is Cross trying to prove in his interrogation of Murphy?
(a) That he knows where Maggie is.
(b) That he is mentally ill.
(c) That he knows he committed crimes.
(d) That he is not mentally ill.
4. How old is Cross' daughter?
(a) Six yeard old.
(b) Five years old.
(c) Seven years old.
(d) Four years old.
5. When Cross is loaded onto the private jet, what happens to him?
(a) He is drugged.
(b) He is beaten.
(c) He is tied to the floor.
(d) He is handcuffed to his seat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Cross' second credential, other than law enforcement?
2. What is Gary doing when his wife's brother shows up?
3. How do Cross and the person picking up the ransom get to the private plane?
4. What article of Maggie's clothing is found in Gary's basement?
5. What do the police find when they answer a tip about a box buried in the ground?
Short Essay Questions
1. When Maggie is underground and a bright light appears, what does she do?
2. What do Cross and Sampson find when they first arrive at the private school?
3. Why is Cross drawn to the boy at the murder scene in Langley Terrace?
4. Why is the appearance of Maggie's shoe at Ms. Kim's murder scene important?
5. What causes Soneji to take a McDonald's hostage?
6. Why is Cross unhappy with his boss in the early part of the story?
7. Why does Cross lose his temper at the soup kitchen?
8. What causes Jezzie to cry for the first time, while she is at the Maryland farm?
9. Why does Cross find himself sympathizing with the Dunnes?
10. Why did Cross save Soneji from being shot to death by the sharpshooters?
This section contains 601 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)