|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who takes Maggie and Michael away from their history class?
(a) The principal.
(b) Maggie's mom.
(c) A kidnapper.
(d) A security guard.
2. Where is Cross hit when he jumps the pilot of the plane?
(a) The eyes.
(b) The head.
(c) The legs.
(d) The back.
3. Where is the location that Soneji takes the children to in the van?
(a) The slums.
(b) The country
(d) Central Washington D.C.
4. When Gary sees the cops around his home, how does he sneak out?
(a) Through the basement.
(b) Through the garage.
(c) Through the backyard.
(d) Through the window.
5. Where did Gary's abusive parent lock him up when he was younger?
(b) His room.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Maggie Rose calls out to a stranger who is calling out to her, what does she get?
2. What happens to Maggie and Michael when they are put into the van?
3. During further discussions, what does Cross try and get Gary to talk about?
4. Vivian's neighbor saw Soneji working as a salesman for what company?
5. Who is Maggie's best friend?
Short Essay Questions
1. When Marty tells Gary and Missy that Gary owes Marty's company thousands of dollars, what is Gary thinking about?
2. Why is Cross unhappy with his boss in the early part of the story?
3. If Gary is able to plead insanity at trial, what happens to him?
4. What is the difference between what the trial of the Lindbergh kidnapping centered on and what the story at the beginning of the book centers on?
5. When Maggie is underground and a bright light appears, what does she do?
6. What happens, on Christmas morning, in the story?
7. What was Gary's childhood like, according to Missy?
8. Why is FBI Special Agent Roger Graham important to the story?
9. Why does Maggie Rose feel she is in the spotlight?
10. Why does Cross find himself sympathizing with the Dunnes?
This section contains 644 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)