|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Roger Graham work for?
(a) Homeland Security.
(b) The CIA.
(c) The Secret Service.
(d) The FBI.
2. While Cross is examining Michael's bedroom, he gets a call that says a body has been found where?
(a) In a truck.
(b) In a landfill.
(c) In a dumpster.
(d) In a river.
3. What year does the Lindbergh kidnapping occur?
4. How old is the Lindbergh baby when he is kidnapped?
(a) Fourteen months.
(b) Nineteen months.
(c) Twenty months.
(d) Thirteen months.
5. What meal are the Lindberghs eating when their baby is stolen?
(d) High tea.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money does Gary owe his latest job?
2. What position does Jezzie Flanagan hold?
3. What is Cross' partner's name?
4. Where do Cross and his partner speak with the children at the private school?
5. Where does Soneji cut Graham?
Short Essay Questions
1. How are Michael and Maggie Rose not like normal children?
2. Why does Maggie Rose feel she is in the spotlight?
3. What does Soneji think is funny when he drives through the toll booth?
4. What happens when Cross is approached by the man as he exits the tram at Disney World?
5. What causes Soneji to take a McDonald's hostage?
6. What is one reason that Gary is trying to show, while he is in prison, that he has multiple personalities?
7. What is Gary going to use Ms. Kim to do?
8. Why is the appearance of Maggie's shoe at Ms. Kim's murder scene important?
9. What was Gary's childhood like, according to Missy?
10. What happens, on Christmas morning, in the story?
This section contains 578 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)