|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Cross' partner's name?
2. Vivian's neighbor saw Soneji working as a salesman for what company?
(a) Atlantic Power Company.
(b) Atlantic Heating Company.
(c) Atlantic Cable Company.
(d) Atlantic Phone Company.
3. What subject does Mr. Soneji teach?
4. Where does Soneji cut Graham?
(a) The eyes.
(b) The stomach.
(c) The arms.
(d) The throat.
5. What is Cross' second credential, other than law enforcement?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the investigative team remain after the restaurant hostage situation?
2. Who does Roger Graham work for?
3. How long do Cross and the private plane wait on the small island?
4. What do the psychiatrists, who interviewed Gary at the federal prison, think is wrong with him?
5. What do the police do during Gary's daughter's birthday party?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Cross unhappy with his boss in the early part of the story?
2. What is one reason that Gary is trying to show, while he is in prison, that he has multiple personalities?
3. How are Michael and Maggie Rose not like normal children?
4. What does the introduction of the Lindbergh kidnapping at the beginning of the book suggest?
5. What happens, on Christmas morning, in the story?
6. How does the author show the importance of Jezzie Flanagan?
7. What happens when Cross is approached by the man as he exits the tram at Disney World?
8. What do Cross and Sampson find when they first arrive at the private school?
9. What is the Lindbergh kidnapping?
10. Why is the first mention of the press important to the story?
This section contains 588 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)