Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Jezzie say Maggie is?
(a) Uyuni, Columbia.
(b) Uyuni, Bolivia.
(c) Uyuni, Mexico.
(d) Uyuni, Ecuador.
2. Where do Jezzie and Cross try to go, and Cross gets into a fight?
(a) Basketball game.
(b) Football game.
(c) Hockey game.
3. In what month do Cross and Jezzie take their first trip to the Virgin Islands?
4. What is the job of Cross' friend that helps Cross get permission to hypnotize Murphy?
5. What does the defense attorney suggest Cross do, in the courtroom, to Murphy?
(a) Hypnotize him.
(b) Evaluate him.
(c) Test him.
(d) Talk with him.
6. The Monday after Cross and Jezzie go to Jezzie's summer home, who is the first witness on the stand?
7. Who does Cross re-interview to find out more about the kidnapping of Maggie Rose once he becomes obsessed with finding her?
(a) The witness who lived down the street from the Sanders.
(b) The witness who lived next door to the Sanders.
(c) The witness who lived across the street from the Sanders.
(d) The witness who lived around the corner from the Sanders.
8. Where does Cross find Soneji in his house?
(a) In the bathroom.
(b) In the living room.
(c) In the kitchen.
(d) In the children's room.
9. Who warns Cross away from a relationship with Jezzie?
(a) Cross' grandmother.
(b) Cross' father.
(c) Cross' aunt.
(d) Cross' daughter.
10. Where does Soneji direct a supervisor from the prison to go in order to find some money from the ransom?
(a) The wall of the farm where Maggie was held.
(b) The yard of the farm where Maggie was held.
(c) The ceiling of the farm where Maggie was held.
(d) The loft of the farm where Maggie was held.
11. What does Cross stab Soneji with?
(a) A pair of scissors.
(b) A kitchen knife.
(c) A pen.
(d) A butcher knife.
12. What does Jezzie walk out to, after discovering someone in the house?
(a) The dock.
(b) The park.
(c) The front yard.
(d) The driveway.
13. From what type of paper was the reporter who got a picture of Jezzie and Cross at a hotel?
(b) Crime-focused paper.
(c) Financial news.
(d) News reporting agency.
14. How long was Maggie warned she will be in darkness if she runs away?
(a) One day.
(b) One year.
(c) One month.
(d) One week.
15. Where are Cross and Jezzie when she confesses her part in the kidnapping?
(a) The spa.
(b) An isolated island.
(c) Their hotel room.
(d) On the beach.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who shoots Soneji?
2. When Cross learns Maggie's location, who does he take to get her?
3. When Cross tries to get in touch with Jezzie after the picture, where does he learn she went?
4. Why is Soneji at the Cross home?
5. Where does Devine tell Cross the information he wants is located?
This section contains 496 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)