|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the mother that Cross re-interviews, where was the man who was with Soneji at the Sanders murder?
(a) In the same car.
(b) Around the cornerr.
(c) In another car.
(d) Down the street.
2. Where does Cross take the information that Soneji gives him?
(a) To the investigative team.
(b) To internal affairs.
(c) To the Secret Service.
(d) To the FBI.
3. Who hears Soneji moving through the house and alerts Cross?
(a) Nana Mama.
(b) Cross' daughter.
(c) Cross' son.
(d) Cross' dog.
4. What does the defense attorney suggest Cross do, in the courtroom, to Murphy?
(a) Evaluate him.
(b) Test him.
(c) Talk with him.
(d) Hypnotize him.
5. What is the name of the prison that Soneji is being held in after his trial?
6. In what month does Murphy's trial begin?
7. At Murphy's trial, the defense calls many what?
(a) Criminology experts.
(b) Character witnesses.
(c) Family members.
8. Where do Jezzie and Cross try to go, and Cross gets into a fight?
(a) Basketball game.
(b) Football game.
(c) Hockey game.
9. Where are Cross and Jezzie when she confesses her part in the kidnapping?
(a) Their hotel room.
(b) The spa.
(c) An isolated island.
(d) On the beach.
10. How does Soneji get away from the prison with the supervisor?
(a) On foot.
(b) On motorcycles.
(c) In a car.
(d) On the bus.
11. How long was Maggie warned she will be in darkness if she runs away?
(a) One month.
(b) One year.
(c) One week.
(d) One day.
12. The Monday after Cross and Jezzie go to Jezzie's summer home, who is the first witness on the stand?
13. In what month do Cross and Jezzie take their first trip to the Virgin Islands?
14. Who does Soneji take hostage after leaving Cross' house?
(a) A press reporter.
(b) Two adults.
(c) Two small children.
(d) A cop.
15. When Murphy is reciting memories under hypnotism, what does he do to Cross?
(a) Run around him.
(b) Attack him.
(c) Talk to him.
(d) Deceive him.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Cross tries to get in touch with Jezzie after the picture, where does he learn she went?
2. Who is posted outside Devine's hotel room?
3. What is Soneji's sentence for his role in everything?
4. What does Cross stab Soneji with?
5. Who does Cross re-interview to find out more about the kidnapping of Maggie Rose once he becomes obsessed with finding her?
This section contains 460 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)