|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Cross take the information that Soneji gives him?
(a) To the FBI.
(b) To internal affairs.
(c) To the investigative team.
(d) To the Secret Service.
2. Where is Soneji spotted after he leaves the Cross home?
(a) At the Washington Monument.
(b) In front of the Capitol.
(c) In front of the White House.
(d) At the Smithsonean.
3. Why is Soneji at the Cross home?
(a) To kill Nana Mama.
(b) To kill the whole family.
(c) To kill the Cross children.
(d) To kill Cross.
4. Where does Cross find Soneji in his house?
(a) In the bathroom.
(b) In the children's room.
(c) In the living room.
(d) In the kitchen.
5. What does the defense attorney suggest Cross do, in the courtroom, to Murphy?
(a) Talk with him.
(b) Evaluate him.
(c) Test him.
(d) Hypnotize him.
6. Where is Jezzie's summer house located?
(a) North Carolina.
(c) West Virginia.
(d) South Carolina.
7. What is the reaction of the people in the courtroom after Murphy is convicted?
8. What is the name of the prison that Soneji is being held in after his trial?
9. Who does Soneji believe took Maggie Rose?
(c) The Secret Service agents.
(d) Her parents.
10. Where is Jezzie when she gives Cross Maggie's location?
(b) A car.
(c) Her house.
(d) Police station.
11. Where are Cross and Jezzie when she confesses her part in the kidnapping?
(a) The spa.
(b) Their hotel room.
(c) An isolated island.
(d) On the beach.
12. While Cross is interviewing Gary after his trip to the Virgin Islands, what is Maggie doing?
(a) Picking fruit.
(b) Climbing trees.
(c) Making clothes.
(d) Babysitting other kids.
13. Who does Cross talk to about the information that Jezzie may be involved in Maggie's kidnapping.
14. When Murphy is reciting memories under hypnotism, what does he do to Cross?
(a) Run around him.
(b) Deceive him.
(c) Attack him.
(d) Talk to him.
15. Why are Jezzie and Cross a controversial couple?
(a) They are different socio-economic classes.
(b) They are both cops.
(c) They are both married.
(d) They are different races.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long do Jezzie and Cross stay at the Virgin Islands the first time?
2. Who does Cross run into after he has testified and has left the courtroom?
3. Who does Cross ask for permission to hypnotize Murphy?
4. What is the job of Cross' friend that helps Cross get permission to hypnotize Murphy?
5. From where was the reporter from who got a picture of Jezzie and Cross at a hotel?
This section contains 429 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)