|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Cross re-interview to find out more about the kidnapping of Maggie Rose once he becomes obsessed with finding her?
(a) The witness who lived around the corner from the Sanders.
(b) The witness who lived across the street from the Sanders.
(c) The witness who lived next door to the Sanders.
(d) The witness who lived down the street from the Sanders.
2. What happens to Devine's partner?
(a) He committs suicide.
(b) He evades escape and leaves the country.
(c) Soneji murders him.
(d) He is put to death.
3. Who is Mike Devine?
(a) A federal prison guard.
(b) An FBI agent.
(c) A police detective.
(d) A Secret Service agent.
4. Where are Cross and Jezzie when Jezzie says they have to end their relationship?
(a) Jezzie's summer home.
(b) Cross' house.
(c) The Virgin Islands.
5. When Cross hypnotizes Murphy, what memories does he discover?
(a) Memories of Soneji attacking people at the restaurant.
(b) Memories of Michael being attacked.
(c) Memories of Maggie Rose being attacked.
(d) Memories of attacking other women.
6. Who does Cross ask for permission to hypnotize Murphy?
(a) The warden.
(b) The judge.
(c) The guards.
(d) The district attorney.
7. While Jezzie and Cross are sleeping, what is burnt in Jezzie's front yard?
(a) A cross.
(b) An effigy.
(c) A bonfire.
(d) A car.
8. How long do Jezzie and Cross stay at the Virgin Islands the first time?
(a) Five days.
(b) Two weeks.
(c) Ten days.
(d) A week.
9. What does Soneji do in his cell in order to get the supervisor called in?
(a) Starts yelling loudly.
(b) Throws up violently.
(c) Attempts suicide.
(d) Slices his wrists.
10. Who warns Cross away from a relationship with Jezzie?
(a) Cross' father.
(b) Cross' aunt.
(c) Cross' daughter.
(d) Cross' grandmother.
11. Where was Devine found murdered?
(a) At his mother's house.
(b) At his gym.
(c) In his hotel room.
(d) In the locker room.
12. Where does Cross take the information that Soneji gives him?
(a) To the Secret Service.
(b) To the FBI.
(c) To the investigative team.
(d) To internal affairs.
13. When Cross returns home from the Virgin Islands, where does his partner ask him to go?
(a) Strummons home.
(b) Shaffers home.
(c) Sunners home.
(d) Sanders home.
14. What is the reaction of the people in the courtroom after Murphy is convicted?
15. Where does Devine want Jezzie to run off with him to?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Soneji's sentence for his role in everything?
2. Why are Jezzie and Cross a controversial couple?
3. How does Soneji get away from the prison with the supervisor?
4. According to the mother that Cross re-interviews, where was the man who was with Soneji at the Sanders murder?
5. What does the defense attorney suggest Cross do, in the courtroom, to Murphy?
This section contains 481 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)