|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long was Maggie warned she will be in darkness if she runs away?
(a) One year.
(b) One day.
(c) One week.
(d) One month.
2. What does Soneji do in his cell in order to get the supervisor called in?
(a) Starts yelling loudly.
(b) Slices his wrists.
(c) Throws up violently.
(d) Attempts suicide.
3. Where does Soneji direct a supervisor from the prison to go in order to find some money from the ransom?
(a) The yard of the farm where Maggie was held.
(b) The ceiling of the farm where Maggie was held.
(c) The loft of the farm where Maggie was held.
(d) The wall of the farm where Maggie was held.
4. How long do Jezzie and Cross stay at the Virgin Islands the first time?
(a) Two weeks.
(b) A week.
(c) Ten days.
(d) Five days.
5. When Murphy is reciting memories under hypnotism, what does he do to Cross?
(a) Run around him.
(b) Deceive him.
(c) Talk to him.
(d) Attack him.
6. What characterizes Cross' reaction to Murphy's reaction to his wife's grief?
7. From where was the reporter from who got a picture of Jezzie and Cross at a hotel?
(a) The Daily Dish.
(b) The National Star.
(c) The Universal News.
(d) The Weekly Paper.
8. Who shoots Soneji?
(a) A Secret Service agent.
(d) The FBI.
9. Who is Mike Devine?
(a) A police detective.
(b) A federal prison guard.
(c) An FBI agent.
(d) A Secret Service agent.
10. In what month do Cross and Jezzie take their first trip to the Virgin Islands?
11. Where does Cross find Soneji in his house?
(a) In the living room.
(b) In the children's room.
(c) In the kitchen.
(d) In the bathroom.
12. What is Soneji's sentence for his role in everything?
(b) 25 years to life.
(c) 50 years to life.
(d) Life in prison.
13. Where are Cross and Jezzie when she confesses her part in the kidnapping?
(a) An isolated island.
(b) Their hotel room.
(c) The spa.
(d) On the beach.
14. What does Soneji do to the supervisor at the farm?
(a) Leaves him there alone.
(b) Buries him alive.
(c) Ties him up to burn him.
(d) Kills him.
15. Where does Jezzie say Maggie is?
(a) Uyuni, Bolivia.
(b) Uyuni, Columbia.
(c) Uyuni, Mexico.
(d) Uyuni, Ecuador.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who hears Soneji moving through the house and alerts Cross?
2. Where does Cross take the information that Soneji gives him?
3. When Cross tries to get in touch with Jezzie after the picture, where does he learn she went?
4. Where was Devine found murdered?
5. Where does Devine want Jezzie to run off with him to?
This section contains 452 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)