|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While Cross is interviewing Gary after his trip to the Virgin Islands, what is Maggie doing?
(a) Making clothes.
(b) Picking fruit.
(c) Climbing trees.
(d) Babysitting other kids.
2. What happens to Devine's partner?
(a) He is put to death.
(b) He evades escape and leaves the country.
(c) He committs suicide.
(d) Soneji murders him.
3. From what type of paper was the reporter who got a picture of Jezzie and Cross at a hotel?
(a) Financial news.
(c) Crime-focused paper.
(d) News reporting agency.
4. What is Soneji's sentence for his role in everything?
(a) 50 years to life.
(b) Life in prison.
(c) 25 years to life.
5. When Cross learns Maggie's location, who does he take to get her?
(a) Katherine Rose and her husband.
(c) Katherine Rose.
(d) Maggie's father.
6. Where does Devine tell Cross the information he wants is located?
(a) In the computer system.
(b) In the logs.
(c) In the reports.
(d) In the library.
7. Who shoots Soneji?
(a) A Secret Service agent.
(b) The FBI.
8. Where is the door that Soneji and the supervisor escape from?
(a) In the prison's laundry.
(b) In the prison's basement.
(c) In the prison's visitor's area.
(d) In the prison's infirmary.
9. Who does Cross re-interview to find out more about the kidnapping of Maggie Rose once he becomes obsessed with finding her?
(a) The witness who lived next door to the Sanders.
(b) The witness who lived across the street from the Sanders.
(c) The witness who lived around the corner from the Sanders.
(d) The witness who lived down the street from the Sanders.
10. Who is posted outside Devine's hotel room?
(a) Two Treasury investigators.
(b) Two police detectives.
(c) Two Secret Service agents.
(d) The FBI.
11. Why are Jezzie and Cross a controversial couple?
(a) They are both cops.
(b) They are different socio-economic classes.
(c) They are both married.
(d) They are different races.
12. Where are Cross and Jezzie when Jezzie says they have to end their relationship?
(a) Jezzie's summer home.
(b) Cross' house.
(c) The Virgin Islands.
13. Who does Soneji believe took Maggie Rose?
(b) The Secret Service agents.
(d) Her parents.
14. While Jezzie and Cross are sleeping, what is burnt in Jezzie's front yard?
(a) A car.
(b) A cross.
(c) A bonfire.
(d) An effigy.
15. How long do Jezzie and Cross stay at the Virgin Islands the first time?
(a) A week.
(b) Ten days.
(c) Two weeks.
(d) Five days.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Soneji get away from the prison with the supervisor?
2. When Murphy is reciting memories under hypnotism, what does he do to Cross?
3. Who does Cross talk to about the information that Jezzie may be involved in Maggie's kidnapping.
4. Who does Cross run into after he has testified and has left the courtroom?
5. Where does Cross take the information that Soneji gives him?
This section contains 474 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)