|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Soneji's sentence for his role in everything?
(b) 50 years to life.
(c) 25 years to life.
(d) Life in prison.
2. Where does Devine tell Cross the information he wants is located?
(a) In the reports.
(b) In the computer system.
(c) In the logs.
(d) In the library.
3. At Murphy's trial, the defense calls many what?
(b) Criminology experts.
(c) Character witnesses.
(d) Family members.
4. When Cross tries to get in touch with Jezzie after the picture, where does he learn she went?
(a) Her summer home.
(b) Her friend's home.
(c) Her cousin's home
(d) Her parent's home.
5. When Murphy is reciting memories under hypnotism, what does he do to Cross?
(a) Run around him.
(b) Deceive him.
(c) Talk to him.
(d) Attack him.
6. Where does Devine want Jezzie to run off with him to?
7. Who does Cross run into after he has testified and has left the courtroom?
(a) Mrs. Goldberg.
(b) Mr. Goldberg.
(c) Mr. Dunne.
(d) Mrs. Rose.
8. Where is the door that Soneji and the supervisor escape from?
(a) In the prison's visitor's area.
(b) In the prison's infirmary.
(c) In the prison's laundry.
(d) In the prison's basement.
9. Who shoots Soneji?
(b) A Secret Service agent.
(c) The FBI.
10. How does Soneji get away from the prison with the supervisor?
(a) In a car.
(b) On motorcycles.
(c) On the bus.
(d) On foot.
11. Who is present to watch Soneji's final showdown with Cross?
(b) The Secret Service agents.
(c) The mayor.
(d) The press.
12. Where are Cross and Jezzie when she confesses her part in the kidnapping?
(a) The spa.
(b) On the beach.
(c) Their hotel room.
(d) An isolated island.
13. Who does Cross ask for permission to hypnotize Murphy?
(a) The judge.
(b) The warden.
(c) The district attorney.
(d) The guards.
14. According to the mother that Cross re-interviews, where was the man who was with Soneji at the Sanders murder?
(a) In the same car.
(b) In another car.
(c) Down the street.
(d) Around the cornerr.
15. Who does Cross re-interview to find out more about the kidnapping of Maggie Rose once he becomes obsessed with finding her?
(a) The witness who lived down the street from the Sanders.
(b) The witness who lived around the corner from the Sanders.
(c) The witness who lived next door to the Sanders.
(d) The witness who lived across the street from the Sanders.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long was Maggie warned she will be in darkness if she runs away?
2. Who is Mike Devine?
3. Why is Soneji at the Cross home?
4. What does Soneji do in his cell in order to get the supervisor called in?
5. When Cross learns Maggie's location, who does he take to get her?
This section contains 473 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)