|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the door that Soneji and the supervisor escape from?
(a) In the prison's laundry.
(b) In the prison's basement.
(c) In the prison's visitor's area.
(d) In the prison's infirmary.
2. Who warns Cross away from a relationship with Jezzie?
(a) Cross' daughter.
(b) Cross' father.
(c) Cross' grandmother.
(d) Cross' aunt.
3. When Cross hypnotizes Murphy, what memories does he discover?
(a) Memories of Soneji attacking people at the restaurant.
(b) Memories of Michael being attacked.
(c) Memories of attacking other women.
(d) Memories of Maggie Rose being attacked.
4. Who does Soneji take hostage after leaving Cross' house?
(a) A press reporter.
(b) Two small children.
(c) A cop.
(d) Two adults.
5. What is the name of the prison that Soneji is being held in after his trial?
6. Where are Cross and Jezzie when she confesses her part in the kidnapping?
(a) An isolated island.
(b) Their hotel room.
(c) The spa.
(d) On the beach.
7. Where does Cross take the information that Soneji gives him?
(a) To internal affairs.
(b) To the investigative team.
(c) To the Secret Service.
(d) To the FBI.
8. When Cross learns Maggie's location, who does he take to get her?
(a) Katherine Rose.
(c) Maggie's father.
(d) Katherine Rose and her husband.
9. What is the reaction of the people in the courtroom after Murphy is convicted?
10. Where is Soneji spotted after he leaves the Cross home?
(a) In front of the Capitol.
(b) In front of the White House.
(c) At the Washington Monument.
(d) At the Smithsonean.
11. Where do Jezzie and Cross try to go, and Cross gets into a fight?
(a) Football game.
(c) Hockey game.
(d) Basketball game.
12. Who hears Soneji moving through the house and alerts Cross?
(a) Cross' son.
(b) Nana Mama.
(c) Cross' dog.
(d) Cross' daughter.
13. Who does Cross ask for permission to hypnotize Murphy?
(a) The judge.
(b) The guards.
(c) The warden.
(d) The district attorney.
14. While Jezzie and Cross are sleeping, what is burnt in Jezzie's front yard?
(a) An effigy.
(b) A car.
(c) A cross.
(d) A bonfire.
15. Where was Devine found murdered?
(a) At his gym.
(b) At his mother's house.
(c) In his hotel room.
(d) In the locker room.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the mother that Cross re-interviews, where was the man who was with Soneji at the Sanders murder?
2. What happens to Devine's partner?
3. What is Soneji's sentence for his role in everything?
4. Where does Soneji direct a supervisor from the prison to go in order to find some money from the ransom?
5. When Cross returns home from the Virgin Islands, where does his partner ask him to go?
This section contains 485 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)