|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Soneji's sentence for his role in everything?
(b) Life in prison.
(c) 25 years to life.
(d) 50 years to life.
2. How does Soneji get away from the prison with the supervisor?
(a) On foot.
(b) In a car.
(c) On motorcycles.
(d) On the bus.
3. What does Cross stab Soneji with?
(a) A pair of scissors.
(b) A pen.
(c) A butcher knife.
(d) A kitchen knife.
4. What does Jezzie walk out to, after discovering someone in the house?
(a) The park.
(b) The driveway.
(c) The front yard.
(d) The dock.
5. Who does Cross run into after he has testified and has left the courtroom?
(a) Mr. Goldberg.
(b) Mrs. Goldberg.
(c) Mrs. Rose.
(d) Mr. Dunne.
6. Where are Cross and Jezzie when she confesses her part in the kidnapping?
(a) The spa.
(b) On the beach.
(c) Their hotel room.
(d) An isolated island.
7. In what month do Cross and Jezzie take their first trip to the Virgin Islands?
8. Where is Jezzie when she gives Cross Maggie's location?
(b) Her house.
(c) Police station.
(d) A car.
9. At Murphy's trial, the defense calls many what?
(a) Character witnesses.
(b) Criminology experts.
(c) Family members.
10. While Jezzie and Cross are sleeping, what is burnt in Jezzie's front yard?
(a) A cross.
(b) An effigy.
(c) A bonfire.
(d) A car.
11. How long do Jezzie and Cross stay at the Virgin Islands the first time?
(a) A week.
(b) Five days.
(c) Two weeks.
(d) Ten days.
12. Why are Jezzie and Cross a controversial couple?
(a) They are different races.
(b) They are different socio-economic classes.
(c) They are both married.
(d) They are both cops.
13. Where does Devine tell Cross the information he wants is located?
(a) In the computer system.
(b) In the logs.
(c) In the reports.
(d) In the library.
14. What is the reaction of the people in the courtroom after Murphy is convicted?
15. When Cross hypnotizes Murphy, what memories does he discover?
(a) Memories of Maggie Rose being attacked.
(b) Memories of Soneji attacking people at the restaurant.
(c) Memories of Michael being attacked.
(d) Memories of attacking other women.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is present to watch Soneji's final showdown with Cross?
2. What is the job of Cross' friend that helps Cross get permission to hypnotize Murphy?
3. While Cross is interviewing Gary after his trip to the Virgin Islands, what is Maggie doing?
4. Where do Jezzie and Cross try to go, and Cross gets into a fight?
5. When Cross learns Maggie's location, who does he take to get her?
This section contains 424 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)