|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the federal prison that Soneji/Gary goes to?
2. How old is the boy who kidnaps the Lindbergh baby?
3. Whose house does Gary go to when he sneaks out of his house and returns to Washington, D.C.?
(a) Vivian Kim.
(b) Vivian Kurtola.
(c) Vivian Kwang.
(d) Vivian Karlotta.
4. How does Jezzie Flanagan arrive at the private school for the first time?
(a) In a car.
(b) On her motorcycle.
(c) On foot.
(d) On a bicycle.
5. What room does the boy kidnap the Lindbergh baby from?
(a) The nursery.
(b) The library.
(c) The dining room.
(d) The living room.
6. How far does the kidnapper run with the Lindbergh baby before burying him alive?
(a) Under one mile.
(b) Approximately three miles.
(c) Less than two miles.
(d) A little over four miles.
7. What do Cross and his partner search, hoping to find someone who sold Soneji his disguise?
(a) Dollar stores.
(b) Makeup stores.
(c) Costume stores.
(d) Drug stores.
8. What do the psychiatrists, who interviewed Gary at the federal prison, think is wrong with him?
(a) Manic depression.
(b) Post traumatic stress syndrome.
(c) Multiple personality disorder.
9. What name have Maggie's kidnappers told her to use?
10. In what location is the story centered?
(b) New York.
(d) Washington, D.C.
11. Where does Gary take the kids in his van?
(a) To the bus station.
(b) To a warehouse.
(c) To an abandoned farm.
(d) To his apartment.
12. When Gary sees the cops around his home, how does he sneak out?
(a) Through the basement.
(b) Through the backyard.
(c) Through the window.
(d) Through the garage.
13. When Cross exits the tram with the ransom, who pushes him back to the tram?
(a) A man.
(c) A woman.
14. Vivian's neighbor saw Soneji working as a salesman for what company?
(a) Atlantic Power Company.
(b) Atlantic Cable Company.
(c) Atlantic Heating Company.
(d) Atlantic Phone Company.
15. How much money does Gary owe his latest job?
(a) Thousands of dollars.
(b) Hundreds of dollars.
(c) A few dollars.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens after the team searches Gary's house, and then has a few drinks?
2. Where is the black family murdered that Cross goes to investigate?
3. Who is Maggie's best friend?
4. Who does the press see as the scapegoat for failing to rescue Maggie?
5. How long do Cross and the private plane wait on the small island?
This section contains 430 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)