|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Maggie Rose at the beginning of the story?
(a) Nine years old.
(b) Eleven years old.
(c) Twelve years old.
(d) Ten years old.
2. What causes Cross to lose his temper when he shows up to volunteer at his normal place?
(a) His partner.
(b) His community.
(c) The mayor.
(d) The press.
3. What are the two crimes that Cross wants Gary convicted of?
(a) False imprisonment and kidnapping.
(b) Theft and kidnapping.
(c) Murder and kidnapping.
(d) Robbery and kidnapping.
4. What year does the Lindbergh kidnapping occur?
5. Where does Gary take the kids in his van?
(a) To his apartment.
(b) To a warehouse.
(c) To the bus station.
(d) To an abandoned farm.
6. Whose house does Gary go to when he sneaks out of his house and returns to Washington, D.C.?
(a) Vivian Kwang.
(b) Vivian Kim.
(c) Vivian Karlotta.
(d) Vivian Kurtola.
7. What is Gary doing when his wife's brother shows up?
(a) Shoveling snow.
(b) Mowing the lawn.
(d) Cleaning windows.
8. When does Gary see the cops around his home?
(a) While getting a drink.
(b) While paying the pizza man.
(c) While visiting the bathroom.
(d) While getting his daughter's presents.
9. Where does Soneji leave Graham to bleed out?
(a) His front lawn.
(b) His driveway.
(c) His front step.
(d) His car.
10. What do the psychiatrists, who interviewed Gary at the federal prison, think is wrong with him?
(a) Manic depression.
(b) Post traumatic stress syndrome.
(d) Multiple personality disorder.
11. What do Cross and his partner search, hoping to find someone who sold Soneji his disguise?
(a) Costume stores.
(b) Dollar stores.
(c) Drug stores.
(d) Makeup stores.
12. What else does Gary suffer from, as Cross learned in his interrogation of Gary?
13. When Maggie wakes in the box, what is she dying of?
14. Who does Roger Graham work for?
(a) The FBI.
(b) Homeland Security.
(c) The Secret Service.
(d) The CIA.
15. Where is Cross hit when he jumps the pilot of the plane?
(a) The eyes.
(b) The back.
(c) The legs.
(d) The head.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Gary sees the cops around his home, how does he sneak out?
2. What state is the federal prison that Soneji/Gary is taken to in?
3. What, of Maggie's, was found with Vivian's body?
4. While Jezzie is driving to the farm after visiting Cross, what is Maggie doing?
5. What does the note on Graham's body tell the investigators not to steal?
This section contains 428 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)