|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Cross' wife's name?
2. Cross sees that Vivian was killed in the same manner as whom?
(a) The women in the toll booth.
(b) The women in Virginia.
(c) The women in Delaware.
(d) The women in Langley Terrace.
3. What else does Gary suffer from, as Cross learned in his interrogation of Gary?
4. Where did Gary's abusive parent lock him up when he was younger?
(a) His room.
5. Who asks, specifically, for Cross to investigate the Maggie Rose kidnapping?
(a) The Representative.
(b) The Secret Service.
(c) The Senator.
(d) The mayor.
6. What do the psychiatrists, who interviewed Gary at the federal prison, think is wrong with him?
(a) Manic depression.
(c) Multiple personality disorder.
(d) Post traumatic stress syndrome.
7. What is Gary doing when his wife's brother shows up?
(b) Shoveling snow.
(c) Mowing the lawn.
(d) Cleaning windows.
8. What are the two crimes that Cross wants Gary convicted of?
(a) Robbery and kidnapping.
(b) Murder and kidnapping.
(c) Theft and kidnapping.
(d) False imprisonment and kidnapping.
9. What does Cross play on his front porch?
(a) A trumpet.
(b) The drums.
(c) A guitar.
(d) A piano.
10. When does Gary see the cops around his home?
(a) While paying the pizza man.
(b) While visiting the bathroom.
(c) While getting a drink.
(d) While getting his daughter's presents.
11. What happens to the state trooper who sneaks around the back of the restaurant Soneji is holding hostage?
(a) He is pulled away by Cross.
(b) He is captured.
(c) He is killed.
(d) He is injured.
12. Who takes Maggie and Michael away from their history class?
(a) A security guard.
(b) Maggie's mom.
(c) The principal.
(d) A kidnapper.
13. When Maggie wakes in the box, what is she dying of?
14. Who gave Gary Murphy his latest job?
(a) His wife's uncle.
(b) His brother.
(c) His wife's brother.
(d) His wife's sister.
15. Who is camping out on Cross' lawn?
(a) Cross' partner.
(c) The press.
(d) Cross' son.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the accused kidnapper in the trial of the Lindbergh baby?
2. Alex Cross holds what job?
3. How old is Cross' son at the beginning of the story?
4. When Cross exits the tram with the ransom, who pushes him back to the tram?
5. Who does Gary say he is with in order to gain access to Vivian's house?
This section contains 407 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)