|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What restaurant does Soneji take hostage?
(b) Burger King.
(c) Carl's Junior.
2. What year does the Lindbergh kidnapping occur?
3. How do Cross and the person picking up the ransom get to the private plane?
(a) By limo.
(b) By motorcycle.
(c) By car.
(d) By bus.
4. When Cross exits the tram with the ransom, who pushes him back to the tram?
(b) A woman.
(d) A man.
5. What is Gary doing when his wife's brother shows up?
(a) Mowing the lawn.
(b) Shoveling snow.
(d) Cleaning windows.
6. What do the cops do when they approach Cross and the person picking up the ransom demand?
(b) Have stun guns ready.
(c) Have their guns drawn.
(d) Proceed with caution.
7. What is Cross' partner's name?
8. What article of Maggie's clothing is found in Gary's basement?
(d) Leg warmers.
9. How old is Cross' daughter?
(a) Five years old.
(b) Seven years old.
(c) Four years old.
(d) Six yeard old.
10. Who gave Gary Murphy his latest job?
(a) His wife's uncle.
(b) His brother.
(c) His wife's brother.
(d) His wife's sister.
11. When Gary returns to his home in Delaware, how old is his daughter turning?
12. What causes Cross to lose his temper when he shows up to volunteer at his normal place?
(a) The press.
(b) His community.
(c) His partner.
(d) The mayor.
13. Where does the investigative team remain after the restaurant hostage situation?
(a) New Jersey.
(c) North Carolina.
14. What subject does Mr. Soneji teach?
15. When Maggie Rose is in her box, what does she think it is?
(a) A train car.
(b) Her grave.
(c) A suitcase.
(d) A car trunk.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Gary see the cops around his home?
2. Where does the sharpshooter hit Soneji?
3. Who does Jezzie speak to at the school before coming to speak with Cross?
4. The person receiving the ransom wants to leave with Cross and the money before what happens?
5. Whose house does Gary go to when he sneaks out of his house and returns to Washington, D.C.?
This section contains 382 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)