|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Jezzie speak to at the school before coming to speak with Cross?
(a) The teacher.
(b) The security guard.
(c) The secretary.
(d) The principal.
2. How long do Cross and the private plane wait on the small island?
(a) Until sunrise.
(b) Until midnight.
(c) Until sundown.
(d) Until dawn.
3. Cross sees that Vivian was killed in the same manner as whom?
(a) The women in Delaware.
(b) The women in Virginia.
(c) The women in the toll booth.
(d) The women in Langley Terrace.
4. Where did Gary's abusive parent lock him up when he was younger?
(b) His room.
5. While Jezzie is driving to the farm after visiting Cross, what is Maggie doing?
(a) Riding in the back of a car.
(b) Riding in a boat.
(c) Trying to dig her way out.
(d) Sitting in the dark.
6. Whose house does Gary go to when he sneaks out of his house and returns to Washington, D.C.?
(a) Vivian Karlotta.
(b) Vivian Kurtola.
(c) Vivian Kwang.
(d) Vivian Kim.
7. What do the police do during Gary's daughter's birthday party?
(a) Put a tracker on his car.
(b) Search neighboring houses.
(c) Continue to watch the house.
(d) Execute a warrant.
8. Where is Cross hit when he jumps the pilot of the plane?
(a) The back.
(b) The legs.
(c) The eyes.
(d) The head.
9. What is Gary doing when his wife's brother shows up?
(a) Shoveling snow.
(b) Mowing the lawn.
(c) Cleaning windows.
10. Where does the investigative team meet to learn of Graham's death?
(a) Drummond home.
(b) Durmst home.
(c) Dunne home.
(d) Donner home.
11. What are the two crimes that Cross wants Gary convicted of?
(a) Theft and kidnapping.
(b) False imprisonment and kidnapping.
(c) Robbery and kidnapping.
(d) Murder and kidnapping.
12. What is the name of the accused kidnapper in the trial of the Lindbergh baby?
13. When does the autopsy report say that Michael was beaten?
(b) While sleeping.
(d) While being strangled.
14. Who does Gary's wife say was abusive in his family?
(a) His stepmother.
(b) His father.
(c) His stepfather.
(d) His mother.
15. What article of Maggie's clothing is found in Gary's basement?
(c) Leg warmers.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Gary's entire family die, according to his wife?
2. Who is Gary Murphy's wife?
3. When Cross is loaded onto the private jet, what happens to him?
4. What was Cross' wife's name?
5. When Gary is told about the money he owes his latest job, what does he fantasize about doing?
This section contains 431 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)