|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What article of Maggie's clothing is found in Gary's basement?
(b) Leg warmers.
2. How many state troopers arrive to the restaurant Soneji is taking hostage?
3. The person receiving the ransom wants to leave with Cross and the money before what happens?
(a) The security teams notice them.
(b) Cross calls for backup.
(c) Maggie Rose is killed.
(d) The cops notice them.
4. How old is Cross' son at the beginning of the story?
(a) Eight years old.
(b) Seven years old.
(c) Six years old.
(d) Nine years old.
5. How old is the Lindbergh baby when he is kidnapped?
(a) Nineteen months.
(b) Fourteen months.
(c) Thirteen months.
(d) Twenty months.
6. How did Gary's entire family die, according to his wife?
(a) In a house fire.
(b) They drowned.
(c) They were shot.
(d) In a car crash.
7. What was Cross' wife's name?
8. What happens to Maggie and Michael when they are put into the van?
(a) They are chloroformed.
(b) They are undressed.
(c) They are tied up.
(d) They are beat up.
9. Where is the box that Gary plans to hold the children?
(a) Under other boxes.
(b) In a loft.
(c) In the back of the van.
10. What do the psychiatrists, who interviewed Gary at the federal prison, think is wrong with him?
(a) Manic depression.
(b) Post traumatic stress syndrome.
(d) Multiple personality disorder.
11. When does Gary see the cops around his home?
(a) While getting his daughter's presents.
(b) While paying the pizza man.
(c) While visiting the bathroom.
(d) While getting a drink.
12. How old is the boy who kidnaps the Lindbergh baby?
13. Who comes up to Graham's car to speak with him?
(a) A reporter.
(b) An old man.
(c) An old lady.
(d) A jaywalker.
14. Where does Jezzie drive to after visiting Cross and his children?
(a) The Maryland farm.
(b) The Connecticut farm.
(c) The New Jersey Farm.
(d) The Virginia farm.
15. Where is the black family murdered that Cross goes to investigate?
(a) Langley Heights.
(b) Langley Terrace.
(c) Langley Central.
(d) Langley Place.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where has Cross volunteered for years?
2. Who does Jezzie speak to at the school before coming to speak with Cross?
3. Where does Soneji go after he passes through the toll booths unnoticed?
4. Where does Soneji leave Graham to bleed out?
5. Who is Maggie's best friend?
This section contains 410 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)