|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What, of Maggie's, was found with Vivian's body?
(a) A tennis shoe.
(b) A bracelet.
(c) A scarf.
(d) An earring.
2. Where is the black family murdered that Cross goes to investigate?
(a) Langley Place.
(b) Langley Terrace.
(c) Langley Central.
(d) Langley Heights.
3. What is the name of the accused kidnapper in the trial of the Lindbergh baby?
4. What year does the Lindbergh kidnapping occur?
5. How long does Soneji think the anesthetic will keep the children unconscious?
(a) Nine hours.
(b) Ten hours.
(c) Eleven hours.
(d) Twelve hours.
6. Where is the box that Gary plans to hold the children?
(b) In the back of the van.
(c) In a loft.
(d) Under other boxes.
7. While in Florida, what does Cross decide to do before going to bed?
8. What happens to the state trooper who sneaks around the back of the restaurant Soneji is holding hostage?
(a) He is injured.
(b) He is captured.
(c) He is pulled away by Cross.
(d) He is killed.
9. Where does Soneji leave Graham to bleed out?
(a) His car.
(b) His front lawn.
(c) His driveway.
(d) His front step.
10. What is the name of Gary's wife's brother who shows up at their house to give his wife her allowance?
11. What does the headline on Soneji's apartment wall say?
(a) I want to be like someone.
(b) I want to be more than someone.
(c) I want to be loved by someone.
(d) I want to be someone.
12. On what day does Cross go to check out Michael's bedroom?
(a) Christmas Eve.
(b) Christmas Day.
(c) New Year's Day.
(d) New Year's Eve.
13. What state is the federal prison that Soneji/Gary is taken to in?
(a) West Virginia.
(c) North Carolina.
14. When Maggie Rose is in her box, what does she think it is?
(a) A suitcase.
(b) A train car.
(c) A car trunk.
(d) Her grave.
15. What article of Maggie's clothing is found in Gary's basement?
(d) Leg warmers.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Jezzie cannot sleep because of thoughts of Michael's death, what does she do?
2. When Maggie wakes in the box, what is she dying of?
3. What name have Maggie's kidnappers told her to use?
4. What does the autopsy report say that Michael's death was?
5. What do the cops do when they approach Cross and the person picking up the ransom demand?
This section contains 411 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)