|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Gary take the kids in his van?
(a) To his apartment.
(b) To a warehouse.
(c) To an abandoned farm.
(d) To the bus station.
2. Once the team is in Florida, Cross receives another note saying he must take the ransom to what location?
(a) The Alligator Farm.
(b) Animal Kingdom.
(c) Walt Disney World.
(d) The Everglades.
3. While Cross is examining Michael's bedroom, he gets a call that says a body has been found where?
(a) In a landfill.
(b) In a dumpster.
(c) In a river.
(d) In a truck.
4. Where has Cross volunteered for years?
(a) Local Boys and Girls Club.
(b) Local soup kitchen.
(c) Local library.
(d) Local school.
5. What does the note on Graham's body tell the investigators not to steal?
(a) The story.
(b) The television coverage.
(c) The limelight.
(d) The headlines.
6. Who is Gary Murphy's wife?
7. Who does Roger Graham work for?
(a) The FBI.
(b) The Secret Service.
(c) Homeland Security.
(d) The CIA.
8. What subject does Mr. Soneji teach?
9. In what state does the Lindbergh kidnapping occur?
(b) New Jersey.
(d) New York.
10. What else does Gary suffer from, as Cross learned in his interrogation of Gary?
11. What is Cross trying to prove in his interrogation of Murphy?
(a) That he is not mentally ill.
(b) That he knows where Maggie is.
(c) That he knows he committed crimes.
(d) That he is mentally ill.
12. Where does the sharpshooter hit Soneji?
13. How old is Maggie Rose at the beginning of the story?
(a) Nine years old.
(b) Ten years old.
(c) Twelve years old.
(d) Eleven years old.
14. What, of Maggie's, was found with Vivian's body?
(a) An earring.
(b) A bracelet.
(c) A scarf.
(d) A tennis shoe.
15. When Maggie wakes in the box, what is she dying of?
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Gary see the cops around his home?
2. Who asks, specifically, for Cross to investigate the Maggie Rose kidnapping?
3. Who is camping out on Cross' lawn?
4. While in Florida, what does Cross decide to do before going to bed?
5. What does the boy use to get into the house to kidnap the Lindbergh baby?
This section contains 389 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)