|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of test does Murphy take and pass with flying colors?
(a) I.Q. test.
(b) Psychiatric stability exam.
(c) Personality disorder exam.
(d) Lie detector.
2. Cross sees that Vivian was killed in the same manner as whom?
(a) The women in the toll booth.
(b) The women in Delaware.
(c) The women in Virginia.
(d) The women in Langley Terrace.
3. What year does the Lindbergh kidnapping occur?
4. What article of Maggie's clothing is found in Gary's basement?
(d) Leg warmers.
5. What happens to the state trooper who sneaks around the back of the restaurant Soneji is holding hostage?
(a) He is injured.
(b) He is captured.
(c) He is pulled away by Cross.
(d) He is killed.
6. When Gary sees the cops around his home, how does he sneak out?
(a) Through the basement.
(b) Through the backyard.
(c) Through the garage.
(d) Through the window.
7. What is Cross trying to prove in his interrogation of Murphy?
(a) That he knows he committed crimes.
(b) That he is mentally ill.
(c) That he is not mentally ill.
(d) That he knows where Maggie is.
8. Where is Soneji requesting the ransom be paid?
(b) South Beach.
(d) Miami Beach.
9. When Cross exits the tram with the ransom, who pushes him back to the tram?
(a) A woman.
(d) A man.
10. Who knocks Soneji to the ground and saves his life at the restaurant?
(c) The state trooper.
11. What meal are the Lindberghs eating when their baby is stolen?
(d) High tea.
12. Who gave Gary Murphy his latest job?
(a) His wife's sister.
(b) His brother.
(c) His wife's brother.
(d) His wife's uncle.
13. Who is Maggie's best friend?
(a) Michael Goldberg.
(b) Michael Franklin.
(c) Micharl Nielson.
(d) Michael Runner.
14. Where is the location that Soneji takes the children to in the van?
(a) The slums.
(c) Central Washington D.C.
(d) The country
15. What does Cross play on his front porch?
(a) A trumpet.
(b) A piano.
(c) The drums.
(d) A guitar.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens after the team searches Gary's house, and then has a few drinks?
2. Where is the black family murdered that Cross goes to investigate?
3. What do Cross and Jezzie do after they workout?
4. What does Gary's wife's brother bring for their daughter?
5. While Jezzie is driving to the farm after visiting Cross, what is Maggie doing?
This section contains 438 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)