|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the investigative team meet to learn of Graham's death?
(a) Donner home.
(b) Dunne home.
(c) Drummond home.
(d) Durmst home.
2. What happens to the state trooper who sneaks around the back of the restaurant Soneji is holding hostage?
(a) He is captured.
(b) He is killed.
(c) He is pulled away by Cross.
(d) He is injured.
3. When Maggie Rose calls out to a stranger who is calling out to her, what does she get?
(b) Death threats.
(c) New clothing.
4. How was Cross' wife killed?
(a) In a drive-by shooting.
(b) In an armed robbery.
(c) In a gang shooting.
(d) In a drunk-driving accident.
5. When Gary is told about the money he owes his latest job, what does he fantasize about doing?
(a) Killing his co-workers.
(b) Killing himself.
(c) Killing his boss.
(d) Killing his family.
6. Where do Cross and the mayor drive to talk about the kidnapping investigation?
(a) To the police department.
(b) To city hall.
(c) Across town.
(d) On the freeway.
7. How old is Cross' daughter?
(a) Five years old.
(b) Seven years old.
(c) Four years old.
(d) Six yeard old.
8. How old is the boy who kidnaps the Lindbergh baby?
9. How old is Cross' son at the beginning of the story?
(a) Nine years old.
(b) Eight years old.
(c) Six years old.
(d) Seven years old.
10. Who takes Maggie and Michael away from their history class?
(a) A kidnapper.
(b) Maggie's mom.
(c) The principal.
(d) A security guard.
11. What do the police do during Gary's daughter's birthday party?
(a) Put a tracker on his car.
(b) Search neighboring houses.
(c) Continue to watch the house.
(d) Execute a warrant.
12. What article of Maggie's clothing is found in Gary's basement?
(d) Leg warmers.
13. When Gary returns to his home in Delaware, how old is his daughter turning?
14. How does Jezzie Flanagan arrive at the private school for the first time?
(a) On her motorcycle.
(b) In a car.
(c) On foot.
(d) On a bicycle.
15. What year does the Lindbergh kidnapping occur?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the psychiatrists, who interviewed Gary at the federal prison, think is wrong with him?
2. What is Cross' partner's name?
3. How many children does Cross have?
4. How long do Cross and the private plane wait on the small island?
5. What is Gary doing when his wife's brother shows up?
This section contains 399 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)