|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what type of house does the Lindbergh family live?
2. What does Cross play on his front porch?
(a) A guitar.
(b) A trumpet.
(c) A piano.
(d) The drums.
3. When Gary sees the cops around his home, how does he sneak out?
(a) Through the garage.
(b) Through the basement.
(c) Through the window.
(d) Through the backyard.
4. Who teaches Maggie and Michael's history class?
(a) Ms. Kim.
(b) Ms. Kristina.
(c) Ms. Karla.
(d) Ms. Katherine.
5. Where does the investigative team remain after the restaurant hostage situation?
(a) New Jersey.
(c) North Carolina.
6. How was Cross' wife killed?
(a) In a drive-by shooting.
(b) In an armed robbery.
(c) In a gang shooting.
(d) In a drunk-driving accident.
7. What does Soneji watch before he leaves the children in their box?
(b) The news.
(c) A plane landing.
(d) A TV comedy.
8. What does the headline on Soneji's apartment wall say?
(a) I want to be like someone.
(b) I want to be someone.
(c) I want to be more than someone.
(d) I want to be loved by someone.
9. Who asks, specifically, for Cross to investigate the Maggie Rose kidnapping?
(a) The Secret Service.
(b) The mayor.
(c) The Senator.
(d) The Representative.
10. What does the note on Graham's body tell the investigators not to steal?
(a) The limelight.
(b) The story.
(c) The television coverage.
(d) The headlines.
11. Vivian's neighbor saw Soneji working as a salesman for what company?
(a) Atlantic Cable Company.
(b) Atlantic Power Company.
(c) Atlantic Phone Company.
(d) Atlantic Heating Company.
12. During further discussions, what does Cross try and get Gary to talk about?
(a) Past blackouts.
(b) His crimes.
(c) His guilt.
(d) Past family history.
13. What name have Maggie's kidnappers told her to use?
14. What position does Jezzie Flanagan hold?
(c) Desk secretary.
15. Who does Gary say he is with in order to gain access to Vivian's house?
(a) The telephone company.
(b) The water company.
(c) The power company.
(d) The cable company.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Cross hit when he jumps the pilot of the plane?
2. What does Gary do at the party while the children play games?
3. Who is camping out on Cross' lawn?
4. Who is Maggie's best friend?
5. What is the name of Gary's wife's brother who shows up at their house to give his wife her allowance?
This section contains 400 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)