|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what day does Cross go to check out Michael's bedroom?
(a) New Year's Day.
(b) New Year's Eve.
(c) Christmas Eve.
(d) Christmas Day.
2. What does Cross play on his front porch?
(a) A guitar.
(b) A trumpet.
(c) The drums.
(d) A piano.
3. How many state troopers arrive to the restaurant Soneji is taking hostage?
4. What is the name of Gary's wife's brother who shows up at their house to give his wife her allowance?
5. What is the name of the federal prison that Soneji/Gary goes to?
6. Who does Jezzie speak to at the school before coming to speak with Cross?
(a) The teacher.
(b) The security guard.
(c) The secretary.
(d) The principal.
7. What is Cross trying to prove in his interrogation of Murphy?
(a) That he knows he committed crimes.
(b) That he is mentally ill.
(c) That he is not mentally ill.
(d) That he knows where Maggie is.
8. How did Gary's entire family die, according to his wife?
(a) In a car crash.
(b) They drowned.
(c) In a house fire.
(d) They were shot.
9. Who gave Gary Murphy his latest job?
(a) His wife's brother.
(b) His wife's sister.
(c) His wife's uncle.
(d) His brother.
10. Where did Gary's abusive parent lock him up when he was younger?
(c) His room.
11. Who is Gary Murphy's wife?
12. Once the team is in Florida, Cross receives another note saying he must take the ransom to what location?
(a) The Everglades.
(b) Animal Kingdom.
(c) The Alligator Farm.
(d) Walt Disney World.
13. What is Cross' second credential, other than law enforcement?
14. When Maggie Rose is in her box, what does she think it is?
(a) A suitcase.
(b) Her grave.
(c) A car trunk.
(d) A train car.
15. When Maggie wakes in the box, what is she dying of?
Short Answer Questions
1. What article of Maggie's clothing is found in Gary's basement?
2. What is the name of the accused kidnapper in the trial of the Lindbergh baby?
3. Who knocks Soneji to the ground and saves his life at the restaurant?
4. What happens to the state trooper who sneaks around the back of the restaurant Soneji is holding hostage?
5. Where does Jezzie drive to after visiting Cross and his children?
This section contains 408 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)