|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is the Lindbergh baby when he is kidnapped?
(a) Nineteen months.
(b) Thirteen months.
(c) Twenty months.
(d) Fourteen months.
2. Where does Gary take the kids in his van?
(a) To his apartment.
(b) To a warehouse.
(c) To an abandoned farm.
(d) To the bus station.
3. Who comes up to Graham's car to speak with him?
(a) An old man.
(b) A reporter.
(c) A jaywalker.
(d) An old lady.
4. What is Gary doing when his wife's brother shows up?
(a) Shoveling snow.
(c) Mowing the lawn.
(d) Cleaning windows.
5. What does Cross play on his front porch?
(a) A piano.
(b) A guitar.
(c) The drums.
(d) A trumpet.
6. How much money does Gary owe his latest job?
(a) Hundreds of dollars.
(b) Thousands of dollars.
(c) A few dollars.
7. What was Cross' wife's name?
8. When Maggie Rose calls out to a stranger who is calling out to her, what does she get?
(a) Death threats.
(b) New clothing.
9. What causes Cross to lose his temper when he shows up to volunteer at his normal place?
(a) His community.
(b) The mayor.
(c) The press.
(d) His partner.
10. Where do Cross and the mayor drive to talk about the kidnapping investigation?
(a) Across town.
(b) On the freeway.
(c) To city hall.
(d) To the police department.
11. Where does Jezzie drive to after visiting Cross and his children?
(a) The Maryland farm.
(b) The Connecticut farm.
(c) The Virginia farm.
(d) The New Jersey Farm.
12. When Gary is told about the money he owes his latest job, what does he fantasize about doing?
(a) Killing his boss.
(b) Killing his family.
(c) Killing his co-workers.
(d) Killing himself.
13. How far does the kidnapper run with the Lindbergh baby before burying him alive?
(a) A little over four miles.
(b) Approximately three miles.
(c) Under one mile.
(d) Less than two miles.
14. When Jezzie cannot sleep because of thoughts of Michael's death, what does she do?
(a) Goes running.
(b) Goes and works out.
(c) Goes and rides her motorcycle.
(d) Goes walking.
15. While in Florida, what does Cross decide to do before going to bed?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long do Cross and the private plane wait on the small island?
2. What is Cross trying to prove in his interrogation of Murphy?
3. What are the two crimes that Cross wants Gary convicted of?
4. Who does Roger Graham work for?
5. What does Gary do at the party while the children play games?
This section contains 445 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)