|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Soneji cut Graham?
(a) The arms.
(b) The throat.
(c) The stomach.
(d) The eyes.
2. What does the autopsy report say that Michael's death was?
(b) By strangulation.
(c) On purpose.
(d) By exsanguination.
3. How long do Cross and the private plane wait on the small island?
(a) Until dawn.
(b) Until sundown.
(c) Until midnight.
(d) Until sunrise.
4. What are the two crimes that Cross wants Gary convicted of?
(a) Theft and kidnapping.
(b) Robbery and kidnapping.
(c) Murder and kidnapping.
(d) False imprisonment and kidnapping.
5. How far does the kidnapper run with the Lindbergh baby before burying him alive?
(a) A little over four miles.
(b) Less than two miles.
(c) Approximately three miles.
(d) Under one mile.
6. When does Gary see the cops around his home?
(a) While getting his daughter's presents.
(b) While getting a drink.
(c) While visiting the bathroom.
(d) While paying the pizza man.
7. What do the cops do when they approach Cross and the person picking up the ransom demand?
(a) Have their guns drawn.
(b) Have stun guns ready.
(c) Proceed with caution.
8. Where does Soneji go after he passes through the toll booths unnoticed?
(a) Fullerton, Maryland.
(b) Durston, Maryland.
(c) Barfield, Maryland.
(d) Crisfield, Maryland.
9. When Gary sees the cops around his home, how does he sneak out?
(a) Through the backyard.
(b) Through the garage.
(c) Through the basement.
(d) Through the window.
10. Who knocks Soneji to the ground and saves his life at the restaurant?
(b) The state trooper.
11. Who does Roger Graham work for?
(a) The FBI.
(b) Homeland Security.
(c) The CIA.
(d) The Secret Service.
12. Once the team is in Florida, Cross receives another note saying he must take the ransom to what location?
(a) Animal Kingdom.
(b) The Everglades.
(c) The Alligator Farm.
(d) Walt Disney World.
13. Cross sees that Vivian was killed in the same manner as whom?
(a) The women in Delaware.
(b) The women in the toll booth.
(c) The women in Langley Terrace.
(d) The women in Virginia.
14. How many children does Cross have?
15. In what state does the Lindbergh kidnapping occur?
(c) New York.
(d) New Jersey.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Maggie and Michael when they are put into the van?
2. When Maggie wakes in the box, what is she dying of?
3. In what location is the story centered?
4. How did Gary's entire family die, according to his wife?
5. When Jezzie cannot sleep because of thoughts of Michael's death, what does she do?
This section contains 429 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)