|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose house does Gary go to when he sneaks out of his house and returns to Washington, D.C.?
(a) Vivian Kwang.
(b) Vivian Kurtola.
(c) Vivian Kim.
(d) Vivian Karlotta.
2. What year does the Lindbergh kidnapping occur?
3. Where has Cross volunteered for years?
(a) Local school.
(b) Local soup kitchen.
(c) Local library.
(d) Local Boys and Girls Club.
4. What happens to the state trooper who sneaks around the back of the restaurant Soneji is holding hostage?
(a) He is pulled away by Cross.
(b) He is killed.
(c) He is captured.
(d) He is injured.
5. When does the autopsy report say that Michael was beaten?
(a) While sleeping.
(d) While being strangled.
6. The person receiving the ransom wants to leave with Cross and the money before what happens?
(a) The security teams notice them.
(b) Maggie Rose is killed.
(c) The cops notice them.
(d) Cross calls for backup.
7. What do the police find when they answer a tip about a box buried in the ground?
(a) Maggie's necklace.
(b) Maggie's sock.
(c) Maggie's shoe.
(d) Maggie's hair clip.
8. Cross sees that Vivian was killed in the same manner as whom?
(a) The women in Langley Terrace.
(b) The women in the toll booth.
(c) The women in Delaware.
(d) The women in Virginia.
9. Where does Soneji go after he passes through the toll booths unnoticed?
(a) Barfield, Maryland.
(b) Fullerton, Maryland.
(c) Durston, Maryland.
(d) Crisfield, Maryland.
10. What is Cross' partner's name?
11. In what state does the Lindbergh kidnapping occur?
(b) New Jersey.
(c) New York.
12. What kind of test does Murphy take and pass with flying colors?
(a) I.Q. test.
(b) Personality disorder exam.
(c) Psychiatric stability exam.
(d) Lie detector.
13. How old is Maggie Rose at the beginning of the story?
(a) Eleven years old.
(b) Twelve years old.
(c) Ten years old.
(d) Nine years old.
14. Where does Soneji leave Graham to bleed out?
(a) His car.
(b) His front lawn.
(c) His front step.
(d) His driveway.
15. Where did Gary's abusive parent lock him up when he was younger?
(d) His room.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the police do during Gary's daughter's birthday party?
2. What happens after the team searches Gary's house, and then has a few drinks?
3. What room does the boy kidnap the Lindbergh baby from?
4. Where is Cross hit when he jumps the pilot of the plane?
5. In what type of house does the Lindbergh family live?
This section contains 436 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)