|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What room does the boy kidnap the Lindbergh baby from?
(a) The living room.
(b) The nursery.
(c) The library.
(d) The dining room.
2. What do Cross and his partner search, hoping to find someone who sold Soneji his disguise?
(a) Costume stores.
(b) Drug stores.
(c) Dollar stores.
(d) Makeup stores.
3. What state is the body found in that Cross is notified of while examining Michael's bedroom?
(b) New York.
(d) New Jersey.
4. What happens to Maggie and Michael when they are put into the van?
(a) They are chloroformed.
(b) They are undressed.
(c) They are tied up.
(d) They are beat up.
5. In what state does the Lindbergh kidnapping occur?
(a) New York.
(c) New Jersey.
6. Where does Soneji leave Graham to bleed out?
(a) His driveway.
(b) His front step.
(c) His car.
(d) His front lawn.
7. What does the boy use to get into the house to kidnap the Lindbergh baby?
(a) A step stool.
(b) A trellis.
(c) A tree.
(d) A ladder.
8. Where is Cross hit when he jumps the pilot of the plane?
(a) The head.
(b) The eyes.
(c) The back.
(d) The legs.
9. How far does the kidnapper run with the Lindbergh baby before burying him alive?
(a) A little over four miles.
(b) Under one mile.
(c) Less than two miles.
(d) Approximately three miles.
10. What happens after the team searches Gary's house, and then has a few drinks?
(a) Jezzie and Cross go on vacation.
(b) Jezzie and Cross start an affair.
(c) Jezzie and Cross go to workout.
(d) Jezzie and Cross talk about their feelings.
11. How long does Soneji think the anesthetic will keep the children unconscious?
(a) Ten hours.
(b) Eleven hours.
(c) Nine hours.
(d) Twelve hours.
12. Vivian's neighbor saw Soneji working as a salesman for what company?
(a) Atlantic Heating Company.
(b) Atlantic Phone Company.
(c) Atlantic Power Company.
(d) Atlantic Cable Company.
13. After leaving the small island, where do Cross and the private plane go?
(a) Another small island.
(b) A boat.
(c) A landing strip.
(d) A small airport.
14. What does the note on Graham's body tell the investigators not to steal?
(a) The limelight.
(b) The headlines.
(c) The story.
(d) The television coverage.
15. Where does the investigative team remain after the restaurant hostage situation?
(a) North Carolina.
(d) New Jersey.
Short Answer Questions
1. What else does Gary suffer from, as Cross learned in his interrogation of Gary?
2. How old is the boy who kidnaps the Lindbergh baby?
3. The person receiving the ransom wants to leave with Cross and the money before what happens?
4. What does Gary owe money to his latest job for?
5. How old is the Lindbergh baby when he is kidnapped?
This section contains 450 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)