|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the investigative team meet to learn of Graham's death?
(a) Donner home.
(b) Drummond home.
(c) Dunne home.
(d) Durmst home.
2. In what location is the story centered?
(a) New York.
(c) Washington, D.C.
3. How do Cross and the person picking up the ransom get to the private plane?
(a) By motorcycle.
(b) By bus.
(c) By car.
(d) By limo.
4. Who is camping out on Cross' lawn?
(b) Cross' son.
(c) The press.
(d) Cross' partner.
5. Where did the Dunnes live before moving to Washington, D.C.?
(b) Los Angeles.
(c) San Francisco.
(d) New York.
6. Murphy's psychological problems might give him grounds to claim what defense at trial?
(a) Wrong identity.
7. Who is Maggie's best friend?
(a) Michael Goldberg.
(b) Micharl Nielson.
(c) Michael Franklin.
(d) Michael Runner.
8. During further discussions, what does Cross try and get Gary to talk about?
(a) His guilt.
(b) His crimes.
(c) Past blackouts.
(d) Past family history.
9. What do the psychiatrists, who interviewed Gary at the federal prison, think is wrong with him?
(a) Manic depression.
(b) Post traumatic stress syndrome.
(d) Multiple personality disorder.
10. Where does the sharpshooter hit Soneji?
11. Where do Cross and his partner speak with the children at the private school?
(a) On the playground.
(b) In the playroom.
(c) In the cafeteria.
(d) In the auditorium.
12. How much money does Gary owe his latest job?
(a) Hundreds of dollars.
(b) A few dollars.
(c) Thousands of dollars.
13. When Jezzie cannot sleep because of thoughts of Michael's death, what does she do?
(a) Goes and rides her motorcycle.
(b) Goes walking.
(c) Goes and works out.
(d) Goes running.
14. Where does Jezzie drive to after visiting Cross and his children?
(a) The Maryland farm.
(b) The Connecticut farm.
(c) The New Jersey Farm.
(d) The Virginia farm.
15. What does Cross play on his front porch?
(a) A trumpet.
(b) A piano.
(c) The drums.
(d) A guitar.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Cross' partner's name?
2. While Cross is examining Michael's bedroom, he gets a call that says a body has been found where?
3. What is Gary doing when his wife's brother shows up?
4. What do the police do during Gary's daughter's birthday party?
5. Vivian's neighbor saw Soneji working as a salesman for what company?
This section contains 396 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)