|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Gary returns to his home in Delaware, how old is his daughter turning?
2. When Cross is loaded onto the private jet, what happens to him?
(a) He is tied to the floor.
(b) He is drugged.
(c) He is beaten.
(d) He is handcuffed to his seat.
3. Who does Jezzie speak to at the school before coming to speak with Cross?
(a) The teacher.
(b) The security guard.
(c) The secretary.
(d) The principal.
4. Where did Gary's abusive parent lock him up when he was younger?
(b) His room.
5. What kind of test does Murphy take and pass with flying colors?
(a) Personality disorder exam.
(b) Lie detector.
(c) Psychiatric stability exam.
(d) I.Q. test.
6. Where does Gary take the kids in his van?
(a) To the bus station.
(b) To a warehouse.
(c) To an abandoned farm.
(d) To his apartment.
7. What is the name of Gary's wife's brother who shows up at their house to give his wife her allowance?
8. When Cross arrives at the federal prison to speak to Gary, why does Gary say he stopped at the restaurant?
(a) To get a newspaper.
(b) To use the bathroom.
(c) To get some food.
(d) To get a soda.
9. What happens to Maggie and Michael when they are put into the van?
(a) They are tied up.
(b) They are undressed.
(c) They are beat up.
(d) They are chloroformed.
10. While Cross is examining Michael's bedroom, he gets a call that says a body has been found where?
(a) In a landfill.
(b) In a dumpster.
(c) In a truck.
(d) In a river.
11. When Gary is told about the money he owes his latest job, what does he fantasize about doing?
(a) Killing his co-workers.
(b) Killing his family.
(c) Killing himself.
(d) Killing his boss.
12. Who teaches Maggie and Michael's history class?
(a) Ms. Kristina.
(b) Ms. Katherine.
(c) Ms. Kim.
(d) Ms. Karla.
13. What does the autopsy report say that Michael's death was?
(a) By exsanguination.
(b) By strangulation.
(c) On purpose.
14. What is Cross' partner's name?
15. What is the name of the accused kidnapper in the trial of the Lindbergh baby?
Short Answer Questions
1. What article of Maggie's clothing is found in Gary's basement?
2. How do Cross and the person picking up the ransom get to the private plane?
3. What meal are the Lindberghs eating when their baby is stolen?
4. How many children does Cross have?
5. While Jezzie is driving to the farm after visiting Cross, what is Maggie doing?
This section contains 439 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)