|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who knocks Soneji to the ground and saves his life at the restaurant?
(c) The state trooper.
2. In what type of house does the Lindbergh family live?
3. Cross sees that Vivian was killed in the same manner as whom?
(a) The women in the toll booth.
(b) The women in Delaware.
(c) The women in Virginia.
(d) The women in Langley Terrace.
4. How did Gary's entire family die, according to his wife?
(a) They drowned.
(b) They were shot.
(c) In a car crash.
(d) In a house fire.
5. During further discussions, what does Cross try and get Gary to talk about?
(a) His crimes.
(b) Past family history.
(c) His guilt.
(d) Past blackouts.
6. Who gives Maggie and Michael rides to school?
(a) Maggie's nanny.
(b) Maggie's mom.
(c) The Secret Service.
(d) A private security firm.
7. How do Cross and the person picking up the ransom get to the private plane?
(a) By car.
(b) By bus.
(c) By motorcycle.
(d) By limo.
8. How old is Cross' daughter?
(a) Six yeard old.
(b) Five years old.
(c) Seven years old.
(d) Four years old.
9. What do the police do during Gary's daughter's birthday party?
(a) Put a tracker on his car.
(b) Execute a warrant.
(c) Search neighboring houses.
(d) Continue to watch the house.
10. When Cross exits the tram with the ransom, who pushes him back to the tram?
(a) A man.
(b) A woman.
11. Who is camping out on Cross' lawn?
(a) The press.
(b) Cross' son.
(d) Cross' partner.
12. In what location is the story centered?
(a) New York.
(c) Washington, D.C.
13. Who teaches Maggie and Michael's history class?
(a) Ms. Karla.
(b) Ms. Kim.
(c) Ms. Kristina.
(d) Ms. Katherine.
14. What does Cross play on his front porch?
(a) A trumpet.
(b) A piano.
(c) The drums.
(d) A guitar.
15. Who is Maggie's best friend?
(a) Michael Goldberg.
(b) Michael Runner.
(c) Micharl Nielson.
(d) Michael Franklin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cross want before he hands over the ransom?
2. Who is Gary Murphy's wife?
3. What does the autopsy report say that Michael's death was?
4. When Maggie wakes in the box, what is she dying of?
5. Where does the investigative team meet to learn of Graham's death?
This section contains 370 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)