|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the police do during Gary's daughter's birthday party?
(a) Search neighboring houses.
(b) Execute a warrant.
(c) Put a tracker on his car.
(d) Continue to watch the house.
2. Where do Cross and his partner speak with the children at the private school?
(a) In the cafeteria.
(b) In the playroom.
(c) In the auditorium.
(d) On the playground.
3. Who is Maggie's best friend?
(a) Micharl Nielson.
(b) Michael Franklin.
(c) Michael Runner.
(d) Michael Goldberg.
4. When Gary sees the cops around his home, how does he sneak out?
(a) Through the garage.
(b) Through the basement.
(c) Through the backyard.
(d) Through the window.
5. What is Cross' partner's name?
6. The person receiving the ransom wants to leave with Cross and the money before what happens?
(a) The security teams notice them.
(b) Maggie Rose is killed.
(c) The cops notice them.
(d) Cross calls for backup.
7. Who knocks Soneji to the ground and saves his life at the restaurant?
(b) The state trooper.
8. What subject does Mr. Soneji teach?
9. How did Gary's entire family die, according to his wife?
(a) In a house fire.
(b) They drowned.
(c) In a car crash.
(d) They were shot.
10. How many state troopers arrive to the restaurant Soneji is taking hostage?
11. Vivian's neighbor saw Soneji working as a salesman for what company?
(a) Atlantic Cable Company.
(b) Atlantic Power Company.
(c) Atlantic Heating Company.
(d) Atlantic Phone Company.
12. Who gives Maggie and Michael rides to school?
(a) A private security firm.
(b) Maggie's nanny.
(c) Maggie's mom.
(d) The Secret Service.
13. What else does Gary suffer from, as Cross learned in his interrogation of Gary?
14. What state is the body found in that Cross is notified of while examining Michael's bedroom?
(a) New Jersey.
(d) New York.
15. How long do Cross and the private plane wait on the small island?
(a) Until sundown.
(b) Until dawn.
(c) Until midnight.
(d) Until sunrise.
Short Answer Questions
1. What position does Jezzie Flanagan hold?
2. What meal are the Lindberghs eating when their baby is stolen?
3. Who does Roger Graham work for?
4. While Cross is examining Michael's bedroom, he gets a call that says a body has been found where?
5. Who does Jezzie speak to at the school before coming to speak with Cross?
This section contains 399 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)