|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Six, The Cross House, Chapters 87-89.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Cross arrives at the federal prison to speak to Gary, why does Gary say he stopped at the restaurant?
(a) To use the bathroom.
(b) To get a newspaper.
(c) To get a soda.
(d) To get some food.
2. What does Soneji threaten Devine with to discover the location of the ransom money?
(a) Being buried alive.
3. The person receiving the ransom wants to leave with Cross and the money before what happens?
(a) The cops notice them.
(b) The security teams notice them.
(c) Cross calls for backup.
(d) Maggie Rose is killed.
4. Who teaches Maggie and Michael's history class?
(a) Ms. Katherine.
(b) Ms. Kristina.
(c) Ms. Kim.
(d) Ms. Karla.
5. During further discussions, what does Cross try and get Gary to talk about?
(a) Past blackouts.
(b) Past family history.
(c) His guilt.
(d) His crimes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Cross and the mayor drive to talk about the kidnapping investigation?
2. While in Florida, what does Cross decide to do before going to bed?
3. When Maggie Rose calls out to a stranger who is calling out to her, what does she get?
4. When Cross exits the tram with the ransom, who pushes him back to the tram?
5. What does the boy use to get into the house to kidnap the Lindbergh baby?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)