|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Five, The Second Investigation, Chapters 73-77.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Jezzie drive to after visiting Cross and his children?
(a) The Maryland farm.
(b) The Virginia farm.
(c) The New Jersey Farm.
(d) The Connecticut farm.
2. Where is Cross hit when he jumps the pilot of the plane?
(a) The back.
(b) The legs.
(c) The head.
(d) The eyes.
3. Who does the press see as the scapegoat for failing to rescue Maggie?
(a) The mayor.
(b) The FBI.
4. Where do Cross and his partner speak with the children at the private school?
(a) In the playroom.
(b) In the cafeteria.
(c) On the playground.
(d) In the auditorium.
5. How long does Soneji think the anesthetic will keep the children unconscious?
(a) Twelve hours.
(b) Nine hours.
(c) Eleven hours.
(d) Ten hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Cross arrives at the federal prison to speak to Gary, why does Gary say he stopped at the restaurant?
2. In what location is the story centered?
3. While in Florida, what does Cross decide to do before going to bed?
4. What are the two crimes that Cross wants Gary convicted of?
5. What room does the boy kidnap the Lindbergh baby from?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)