|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four, Remembering Maggie Rose, Chapters 65-67.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Gary take the kids in his van?
(a) To his apartment.
(b) To a warehouse.
(c) To the bus station.
(d) To an abandoned farm.
2. Where does Soneji leave Graham to bleed out?
(a) His front step.
(b) His car.
(c) His driveway.
(d) His front lawn.
3. What characterizes Cross' reaction to Murphy's reaction to his wife's grief?
4. How long do Jezzie and Cross stay at the Virgin Islands the first time?
(a) A week.
(b) Five days.
(c) Ten days.
(d) Two weeks.
5. What are the two crimes that Cross wants Gary convicted of?
(a) Murder and kidnapping.
(b) Theft and kidnapping.
(c) Robbery and kidnapping.
(d) False imprisonment and kidnapping.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Jezzie cannot sleep because of thoughts of Michael's death, what does she do?
2. What does the autopsy report say that Michael's death was?
3. What happens after the team searches Gary's house, and then has a few drinks?
4. Who warns Cross away from a relationship with Jezzie?
5. What do the psychiatrists, who interviewed Gary at the federal prison, think is wrong with him?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)