|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, The Son of Lindbergh, Chapters 38-43.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who comes up to Graham's car to speak with him?
(a) An old lady.
(b) An old man.
(c) A jaywalker.
(d) A reporter.
2. What does Cross play on his front porch?
(a) The drums.
(b) A trumpet.
(c) A piano.
(d) A guitar.
3. Who asks, specifically, for Cross to investigate the Maggie Rose kidnapping?
(a) The Secret Service.
(b) The Representative.
(c) The mayor.
(d) The Senator.
4. What does Gary do at the party while the children play games?
(a) Sits by the pool.
(b) Grills the food.
(c) Tends the bar.
(d) Plays pool with the other fathers.
5. What meal are the Lindberghs eating when their baby is stolen?
(a) High tea.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the location that Soneji takes the children to in the van?
2. While Jezzie is driving to the farm after visiting Cross, what is Maggie doing?
3. Who gave Gary Murphy his latest job?
4. Who teaches Maggie and Michael's history class?
5. On what day does Cross go to check out Michael's bedroom?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)