|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, The Son of Lindbergh, Chapters 38-43.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the boy use to get into the house to kidnap the Lindbergh baby?
(a) A step stool.
(b) A trellis.
(c) A ladder.
(d) A tree.
2. Where is the location that Soneji takes the children to in the van?
(a) Central Washington D.C.
(b) The slums.
(c) The country
3. Who does Gary's wife say was abusive in his family?
(a) His stepfather.
(b) His father.
(c) His mother.
(d) His stepmother.
4. How old is Cross' daughter?
(a) Four years old.
(b) Seven years old.
(c) Five years old.
(d) Six yeard old.
5. Cross sees that Vivian was killed in the same manner as whom?
(a) The women in Delaware.
(b) The women in Virginia.
(c) The women in Langley Terrace.
(d) The women in the toll booth.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Soneji watch before he leaves the children in their box?
2. Who asks, specifically, for Cross to investigate the Maggie Rose kidnapping?
3. When Gary returns to his home in Delaware, how old is his daughter turning?
4. What position does Jezzie Flanagan hold?
5. After leaving the small island, where do Cross and the private plane go?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)