|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Maggie Rose and Shrimpie Goldberg (1992), Chapters 16-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Alex Cross holds what job?
(a) Freelance security.
(b) Beat cop.
(c) Retired cop.
2. What does the boy use to get into the house to kidnap the Lindbergh baby?
(a) A trellis.
(b) A ladder.
(c) A tree.
(d) A step stool.
3. How old is Maggie Rose at the beginning of the story?
(a) Twelve years old.
(b) Ten years old.
(c) Eleven years old.
(d) Nine years old.
4. Who takes Maggie and Michael away from their history class?
(a) A security guard.
(b) A kidnapper.
(c) Maggie's mom.
(d) The principal.
5. Where do Cross and the mayor drive to talk about the kidnapping investigation?
(a) Across town.
(b) On the freeway.
(c) To city hall.
(d) To the police department.
Short Answer Questions
1. What year does the Lindbergh kidnapping occur?
2. Where is Soneji requesting the ransom be paid?
3. What happens to Maggie and Michael when they are put into the van?
4. What subject does Mr. Soneji teach?
5. On what day does Cross go to check out Michael's bedroom?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)