|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Maggie Rose and Shrimpie Goldberg (1992), Chapters 16-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Maggie and Michael when they are put into the van?
(a) They are beat up.
(b) They are tied up.
(c) They are undressed.
(d) They are chloroformed.
2. How long does Soneji think the anesthetic will keep the children unconscious?
(a) Ten hours.
(b) Nine hours.
(c) Eleven hours.
(d) Twelve hours.
3. How old is Cross' son at the beginning of the story?
(a) Eight years old.
(b) Nine years old.
(c) Seven years old.
(d) Six years old.
4. What year does the Lindbergh kidnapping occur?
5. Where do Cross and the mayor drive to talk about the kidnapping investigation?
(a) Across town.
(b) To city hall.
(c) On the freeway.
(d) To the police department.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the investigative team meet to learn of Graham's death?
2. What meal are the Lindberghs eating when their baby is stolen?
3. What kind of search begins on Christmas morning?
4. What room does the boy kidnap the Lindbergh baby from?
5. When Maggie wakes in the box, what is she dying of?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)