|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Five, The Second Investigation, Chapters 78-82.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Gary take the kids in his van?
(a) To the bus station.
(b) To a warehouse.
(c) To an abandoned farm.
(d) To his apartment.
2. What state is the federal prison that Soneji/Gary is taken to in?
(c) West Virginia.
(d) North Carolina.
3. What characterizes Cross' reaction to Murphy's reaction to his wife's grief?
4. How long was Maggie warned she will be in darkness if she runs away?
(a) One year.
(b) One day.
(c) One month.
(d) One week.
5. What does the note on Graham's body tell the investigators not to steal?
(a) The limelight.
(b) The television coverage.
(c) The headlines.
(d) The story.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the mother that Cross re-interviews, where was the man who was with Soneji at the Sanders murder?
2. How old is Maggie Rose at the beginning of the story?
3. Why are Jezzie and Cross a controversial couple?
4. What are the two crimes that Cross wants Gary convicted of?
5. What do the police find when they answer a tip about a box buried in the ground?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)