|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Maggie Rose and Shrimpie Goldberg (1992), Chapters 21-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Cross' partner's name?
2. What does the autopsy report say that Michael's death was?
(a) By strangulation.
(b) On purpose.
(d) By exsanguination.
3. Who comes up to Graham's car to speak with him?
(a) A reporter.
(b) An old man.
(c) A jaywalker.
(d) An old lady.
4. What does Cross play on his front porch?
(a) A guitar.
(b) A piano.
(c) The drums.
(d) A trumpet.
5. What does Cross want before he hands over the ransom?
(a) Proof Maggie is alive.
(b) To talk to Maggie.
(d) To see Maggie.
Short Answer Questions
1. While in Florida, what does Cross decide to do before going to bed?
2. How long does Soneji think the anesthetic will keep the children unconscious?
3. While Cross is examining Michael's bedroom, he gets a call that says a body has been found where?
4. What do the cops do when they approach Cross and the person picking up the ransom demand?
5. Where is the location that Soneji takes the children to in the van?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)