|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Five, The Second Investigation, Chapters 68-72.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the mother that Cross re-interviews, where was the man who was with Soneji at the Sanders murder?
(a) Down the street.
(b) In the same car.
(c) Around the cornerr.
(d) In another car.
2. What are the two crimes that Cross wants Gary convicted of?
(a) Murder and kidnapping.
(b) Theft and kidnapping.
(c) Robbery and kidnapping.
(d) False imprisonment and kidnapping.
3. What is Cross trying to prove in his interrogation of Murphy?
(a) That he is not mentally ill.
(b) That he knows he committed crimes.
(c) That he is mentally ill.
(d) That he knows where Maggie is.
4. When Maggie Rose calls out to a stranger who is calling out to her, what does she get?
(b) New clothing.
(d) Death threats.
5. Where is Soneji requesting the ransom be paid?
(a) Miami Beach.
(c) South Beach.
Short Answer Questions
1. While in Florida, what does Cross decide to do before going to bed?
2. When Jezzie cannot sleep because of thoughts of Michael's death, what does she do?
3. What kind of search begins on Christmas morning?
4. While Cross is examining Michael's bedroom, he gets a call that says a body has been found where?
5. What state is the body found in that Cross is notified of while examining Michael's bedroom?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)