|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Five, The Second Investigation, Chapters 68-72.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long was Maggie warned she will be in darkness if she runs away?
(a) One month.
(b) One week.
(c) One day.
(d) One year.
2. What kind of test does Murphy take and pass with flying colors?
(a) Psychiatric stability exam.
(b) I.Q. test.
(c) Lie detector.
(d) Personality disorder exam.
3. What state is the body found in that Cross is notified of while examining Michael's bedroom?
(b) New York.
(d) New Jersey.
4. On what day does Cross go to check out Michael's bedroom?
(a) New Year's Eve.
(b) Christmas Eve.
(c) New Year's Day.
(d) Christmas Day.
5. When Maggie Rose is in her box, what does she think it is?
(a) Her grave.
(b) A car trunk.
(c) A suitcase.
(d) A train car.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Mike Devine?
2. What is Cross trying to prove in his interrogation of Murphy?
3. Who does Cross re-interview to find out more about the kidnapping of Maggie Rose once he becomes obsessed with finding her?
4. While in Florida, what does Cross decide to do before going to bed?
5. When Jezzie cannot sleep because of thoughts of Michael's death, what does she do?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)