1. In what location is the story centered?
(a) New York.
(d) Washington, D.C.
2. Alex Cross holds what job?
(b) Retired cop.
(c) Freelance security.
(d) Beat cop.
3. What year does the Lindbergh kidnapping occur?
4. In what state does the Lindbergh kidnapping occur?
(a) New Jersey.
(c) New York.
5. In what type of house does the Lindbergh family live?
6. What meal are the Lindberghs eating when their baby is stolen?
(b) High tea.
7. How old is the boy who kidnaps the Lindbergh baby?
8. How old is the Lindbergh baby when he is kidnapped?
(a) Fourteen months.
(b) Thirteen months.
(c) Twenty months.
(d) Nineteen months.
9. How far does the kidnapper run with the Lindbergh baby before burying him alive?
(a) Less than two miles.
(b) A little over four miles.
(c) Approximately three miles.
(d) Under one mile.
This section contains 3,808 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)