Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Ian's grandfather doing when he must wait impatiently before rushing off to find Elizabeth?
(a) He is dressing.
(b) He is reading.
(c) He is bathing.
(d) He is sleeping.
2. What is Ian's reaction to Havenhurst the first time he sees it?
(a) He is amazed at its splendor.
(b) He is filled with nostalgia.
(c) He is apathetic.
(d) He is not impressed.
3. Who does Ian insult, scaring the man away from Elizabeth for the duration of the ball at his home?
4. How does Ian's grandfather react to seeing him after so many years away from home?
(a) He is confused by Ian's return.
(b) He is pleased by Ian's return.
(c) He is angered by Ian's return.
(d) He ignores Ian's return.
5. How was Ian's family killed?
(a) In a boat accident.
(b) In a house fire.
(c) From small pox.
(d) In an Indian attack.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following pieces of jewelry does Ian withhold giving to Elizabeth until he is sure she is really in love with him?
2. How does Elizabeth react to seeing Ian's home for the first time?
3. After arriving to Ian's house, what does Elizabeth promise to teach Ian to do?
4. According to the contract he signs, which of the following is NOT something Ian inherits when his grandfather dies?
5. Where does Alex's husband claim Elizabeth is on the evening Ian cannot find her?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)