|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the title Ian holds within his family?
(a) Lord Everly.
(b) King of England.
(c) Duke of Stanhope.
(d) Marques of Kensington.
2. Why is Elizabeth willing to accept an engagement to a man she is not in love with?
(a) Because she does not believe in love.
(b) Because her family insists on the wedding.
(c) Because she is desperate for money.
(d) Because she is getting old and does not have many romantic options.
3. Which of the following facts about Ian is true?
(a) He is a fast bather.
(b) He is a fast reader.
(c) He is a fast swimmer.
(d) He is a fast hunter.
4. Who does the private investigator claim probably killed Robert?
(a) He killed himself.
(c) His uncle.
(d) His gambling bookie.
5. How many women is Ian expected to dance with before he can dance with Elizabeth?
Short Answer Questions
1. Traditionally, who are the first people to retire after a wedding ceremony?
2. What does Elizabeth agree to give to Ian in exchange for financial support for her home in Havenhurst?
3. What does Ian offer to buy from Elizabeth's uncle out of anger?
4. What is Elizabeth doing when Robert returns to Havenhurst?
5. What does Robert show to Elizabeth in the hopes of proving his violent stories?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)