|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 33-36 and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Elizabeth bring with her, disguised as her aunt, to chaperon the dates?
(a) Her maid.
(b) Her duenna.
(c) Her best friend.
(d) Her sister.
2. Why do Ian and Elizabeth pretend NOT to know one another at the ball at Ian's house?
(a) Because they are playing a game with their friends.
(b) Because that is customary for courting couples.
(c) Because they realize they truly don't know each other.
(d) Because they are having a fight.
3. Whose engagement proposal forces Elizabeth to leave Ian's cottage and return home?
4. Which of the following characteristics is NOT important in the search for Elizabeth's husband?
(a) His wealth.
(b) His morals.
(c) His title.
(d) His social standing.
5. Which of the following activities is Jake most concerned with during the weekend at his home?
Short Answer Questions
1. After breakfast with Ian, where does Elizabeth run to cry?
2. When Ian cannot find Elizabeth after meeting with her family, where does he go to pass time?
3. What is the name of the home where Elizabeth was raised?
4. What does Elizabeth agree to give to Ian in exchange for financial support for her home in Havenhurst?
5. Which of the following characters officiates the wedding between Ian and Elizabeth?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)