|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 33-36 and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After arriving to Ian's house, what does Elizabeth promise to teach Ian to do?
(a) Cheat at cards.
(b) Bait a fishing hook.
(c) Bargain at the market.
(d) Darn socks.
2. After re-inviting Elizabeth back into the home after their argument, how does Ian treat her?
(a) He apologizes to her.
(b) He continues to argue with her.
(c) He ignores her.
(d) He is friendly and jokes about their fight.
3. Which of the following objects is NOT hidden in Ian's childhood treasure box?
(a) A sketchbook.
(b) A diary.
(c) A seashell.
(d) A ring.
4. Which of the following men is Valerie betrothed to?
5. After attempting to make breakfast for Ian, what does Elizabeth realize about herself?
(a) That she is very inexperienced with men.
(b) That she will never be capable of loving Ian.
(c) That she has no sense of humor.
(d) That no man will ever love her.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Ian kisses her on a long walk through the woods, why is Elizabeth overcome with embarrassment?
2. In what room of the house do people usually play cards?
3. Who does Ian insult, scaring the man away from Elizabeth for the duration of the ball at his home?
4. How does Elizabeth fare in her initial debut into high society?
5. How does Ian react when Elizabeth enters his cabin?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)