|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Elizabeth asks Ian questions over dinner, what does Ian think about her?
(a) That she is stuck-up.
(b) That she is intelligent.
(c) That she is immature.
(d) That she is annoying.
2. What is the weather like when Elizabeth and Lucinda sit on the curb outside Jake's house?
(a) It is raining.
(b) It is sunny.
(c) It is snowing.
(d) It is windy.
3. What does Ian realize he must do if he wants to marry Elizabeth?
(a) Make Elizabeth fall in love with him.
(b) Convince Elizabeth's family that he is the better man.
(c) Fight Elizabeth's fiance to the death.
(d) Take over his grandfather's title.
4. After their engagement, what does Elizabeth frequently chastise Ian about?
(a) His religious fervor.
(b) His flirtatious nature.
(c) His spending habits.
(d) His card playing.
5. Which of the following characters points out that both Elizabeth and Ian are missing from the excursion in the city?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Ian's reaction to Havenhurst the first time he sees it?
2. When Elizabeth arrives at the meeting place and finds Ian there, what does she think he has come to do?
3. According to the contract he signs, which of the following is NOT something Ian inherits when his grandfather dies?
4. After Ian kisses her on a long walk through the woods, why is Elizabeth overcome with embarrassment?
5. Why doesn't Roddy Carstairs want to be seen with Elizabeth at the ball?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)