|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following aspects of marriage is most important to Elizabeth when she chooses a suitor?
2. How long is the party where Elizabeth meets Ian meant to last?
(a) A weekend.
(b) A week.
(c) A day.
(d) An evening.
3. Which of the following men apologizes to Elizabeth for shaming her two years previously?
(a) Count Mondevale.
(b) Ian Thornton.
(c) Sir Belhaven.
(d) The Duke of Stanhope.
4. After telling Ian that she knows who he is, what does Lucinda request of him?
(a) Money to keep her mouth shut.
(b) Proper treatment toward Elizabeth.
(c) A tour of the Duke's palace.
(d) A wedding engagement.
5. After the duel with Ian, how many men does Elizabeth's uncle set her up on dates with?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Ian's card game opponent react to being beaten at a party?
2. Who does Elizabeth believe the note requesting a meeting is from?
3. What is Ian doing when Elizabeth leaves the cottage to accept her engagement?
4. Which of the following characteristics is NOT important in the search for Elizabeth's husband?
5. What meal are all the guests served at the party where Elizabeth and Ian meet?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)