|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Marchman promise to send a note to Elizabeth's uncle proclaiming?
(a) That Elizabeth is a liar.
(b) That he would like to take Elizabeth on vacation.
(c) That they are not well-suited for each other.
(d) That they should be married at once.
2. During their argument at Jake's house, what does Elizabeth threaten Ian with?
(a) A knife.
(b) A rock.
(c) A gun.
(d) A vase.
3. How does Elizabeth react to being called out as a liar?
(a) She begs Marchman for help.
(b) She denies everything.
(c) She begins weeping.
(d) She ignores Marchman for the rest of the day.
4. After the duel with Ian, how many men does Elizabeth's uncle set her up on dates with?
5. Which of the following activities most interests Lord Marchman?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following behaviors does Elizabeth partake in during her date with Marchman?
2. Who is Lucinda?
3. In what type of terrain is the cabin located?
4. Whose memory does Ian keep alive with the contents of the treasure box?
5. How does Ian react when Elizabeth and Lucinda unexpectedly arrive?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)