|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Elizabeth's family almost lose their home?
(a) Because of an earthquake.
(b) Because of their debts.
(c) Because of a fire.
(d) Because of a flood.
2. Who was primarily in charge of raising Elizabeth when she was a young girl?
(a) Her servants.
(b) Her parents.
(c) Her siblings.
(d) She raised herself.
3. Which of the following men is considered to be the wealthiest?
(a) Robert Cameron.
(b) Sir Frances Belhaven.
(c) Count Mondevale.
(d) Ian Thornton.
4. What is the name of the home where Elizabeth was raised?
5. After the party, where does Ian ask Elizabeth to meet him?
(a) At the greenhouse.
(b) At the swimming pool.
(c) At the park.
(d) At the woodcutter's cabin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What card game does Ian engage in at the party where he meets Elizabeth?
2. What does Robert confess to Ian after walking in on him with Elizabeth?
3. How does Ian react when Elizabeth cooks breakfast for him the first time?
4. How does Elizabeth respond when Ian kisses her after their first meal together?
5. Which of the following characteristics is NOT important in the search for Elizabeth's husband?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)