|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long is the party where Elizabeth meets Ian meant to last?
(a) A week.
(b) An evening.
(c) A weekend.
(d) A day.
2. Which of the following men is considered to be the wealthiest?
(a) Sir Frances Belhaven.
(b) Ian Thornton.
(c) Count Mondevale.
(d) Robert Cameron.
3. What is Elizabeth's last name?
4. How does Ian's card game opponent react to being beaten at a party?
(a) He shakes Ian's hand.
(b) He ignores the game completely.
(c) He spreads quiet rumors about Ian.
(d) He accuses Ian of cheating.
5. What is Ian's first impression of Elizabeth at the party?
(a) He thinks she is a silly girl.
(b) He never meets her.
(c) He is very attracted to her.
(d) He is not interested in her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What meal are all the guests served at the party where Elizabeth and Ian meet?
2. When Elizabeth receives the unexpected note, where does it ask her to meet someone?
3. Who does Ian beat mercilessly in cards at the party where he meets Elizabeth?
4. What is Elizabeth concerned about when she realizes she will be alone with Ian in the cabin?
5. How does Elizabeth react to Ian's confession?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)