|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Elizabeth fare in her initial debut into high society?
(a) She receives one proposal.
(b) She receives two proposals.
(c) She does not receive any proposals.
(d) She receives many proposals.
2. How is Elizabeth related to Robert?
(a) She is his stepsister.
(b) She is his sister.
(c) She is his half-sister.
(d) She is his cousin.
3. When Elizabeth arrives at the meeting place and finds Ian there, what does she think he has come to do?
(a) Seduce her.
(b) Propose to her.
(c) Argue with her.
(d) Tease her.
4. Why does Elizabeth's family almost lose their home?
(a) Because of a flood.
(b) Because of an earthquake.
(c) Because of a fire.
(d) Because of their debts.
5. Who does Ian beat mercilessly in cards at the party where he meets Elizabeth?
(a) Count Mondevale.
(b) Sir Everly.
(c) Sir Frances Belhaven.
(d) Robert Cameron.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following characters points out that both Elizabeth and Ian are missing from the excursion in the city?
2. Who does Elizabeth request to come pick her up early from the excursion?
3. When Robert walks in on Elizabeth and Ian at their meeting place, what is the pair doing?
4. What meal are all the guests served at the party where Elizabeth and Ian meet?
5. After they kiss for the first time, what does Ian confess to Elizabeth?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)