|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Elizabeth fare in her initial debut into high society?
(a) She receives two proposals.
(b) She receives one proposal.
(c) She does not receive any proposals.
(d) She receives many proposals.
2. How is Elizabeth related to Robert?
(a) She is his cousin.
(b) She is his sister.
(c) She is his stepsister.
(d) She is his half-sister.
3. What does Robert confess to Ian after walking in on him with Elizabeth?
(a) That Elizabeth is already engaged.
(b) That Elizabeth is a thief.
(c) That Elizabeth is very poor.
(d) That Elizabeth is in love with him.
4. Who does Elizabeth request to come pick her up early from the excursion?
(a) Her father.
(b) Count Mondevale.
(d) Ian Thornton.
5. When Robert walks in on Elizabeth and Ian at their meeting place, what is the pair doing?
(c) Singing hymns.
(d) Playing cards.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Elizabeth asks Ian questions over dinner, what does Ian think about her?
2. Why does Elizabeth's family almost lose their home?
3. Which word is used to describe Ian on the day when Elizabeth meets him for the first time?
4. What do Elizabeth's friends dare her to do when she meets Ian?
5. When Elizabeth receives the unexpected note, where does it ask her to meet someone?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)