|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is in charge of finding a husband for Elizabeth?
(a) Her grandfather.
(b) Her uncle.
(c) Her father.
(d) Her brother.
2. Why does Elizabeth turn down Ian's request to meet him after the party?
(a) Because she already has plans.
(b) Because the meeting would be inappropriate.
(c) Because she misunderstood his request.
(d) Because she is not interested in Ian.
3. What is a duenna?
(a) A police officer.
(b) A nurse.
(c) A teacher.
(d) A chaperon.
4. Who does Ian beat mercilessly in cards at the party where he meets Elizabeth?
(a) Count Mondevale.
(b) Sir Everly.
(c) Robert Cameron.
(d) Sir Frances Belhaven.
5. How is Elizabeth related to Robert?
(a) She is his half-sister.
(b) She is his cousin.
(c) She is his sister.
(d) She is his stepsister.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following characters is so deeply humiliated at the party, that he leaves without turning back?
2. Why does Elizabeth's family almost lose their home?
3. Which of the following women is Elizabeth's best confidant when it comes to discussing romance?
4. How long is the party where Elizabeth meets Ian meant to last?
5. Who was primarily in charge of raising Elizabeth when she was a young girl?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)